Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dream with Satan

keatonns

I have lucid dreams alot. Meaning i control just about everything in them. And in the middle of my dream last night a very large serpent joined me. It was a python. Very large and thick bodied. It followed me wherever i went and it was extremely friendly. Could this have been Father Satan? Im very curious because just before i went to bed i asked Father to help me a problem i had with meditating. I am very excited about this. Ive had dreams before that i suspected demons trying to speak to me. But ive never been completely sure.

thats really great to hear but i also need help myself, becuase i've been able to get into a trance before but now i am having such a major issue with getting into a trance. Do you think you can help me with this prob.

------------------------------
On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 9:20 AM PDT keatonns wrote:

I have lucid dreams alot. Meaning i control just about everything in them. And in the middle of my dream last night a very large serpent joined me. It was a python. Very large and thick bodied. It followed me wherever i went and it was extremely friendly. Could this have been Father Satan? Im very curious because just before i went to bed i asked Father to help me a problem i had with meditating. I am very excited about this. Ive had dreams before that i suspected demons trying to speak to me. But ive never been completely sure.

Obviously it is of a satanic nature.

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 12:20 PM EDT keatonns wrote:

Definately could be Satan, or a symbol of the Kundalini, or a symbol of your budding psychic powers. It could be many things relly, its your dream, you should know by the FEELING it gave you.

hailz
Oh by the way, I've seen this python as well, a great feeling. First saw it back in 2003 during meditation, before I even dedicated to Lord Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keatonns" <keatonns@... wrote:

To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Dream with Satan
Sent: Thu, Jul 19, 2012 6:10:29 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
thats really great to hear but i also need help myself, becuase i've been able to get into a trance before but now i am having such a major issue with getting into a trance. Do you think you can help me with this prob.

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 9:20 AM PDT keatonns wrote:

[/TD]

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Dream with Satan
Sent: Thu, Jul 19, 2012 10:14:11 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Definately could be Satan, or a symbol of the Kundalini, or a symbol of your budding psychic powers. It could be many things relly, its your dream, you should know by the FEELING it gave you.

hailz
Oh by the way, I've seen this python as well, a great feeling. First saw it back in 2003 during meditation, before I even dedicated to Lord Satan.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "keatonns" <keatonns@... wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back