Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dream question?

I normally have dreams different kinds and such... Nothing most uncommon. Break up, different power, people and such. Those happen once or maybe in a blue moon be the same out of no where for me.
What i don't understand is I do have one dream that comes up alot prob say 4th or 5th time now, and it's about a house I used to live in when I was young during my school year..... It's of my current life.... I remember just about everything about that house from attic to main floor to basement. Of course every time there's different scenario happing there different people or animal to snow or rain.
So my question is to why it comes up? House been long gone and sold and I don't even life in the same state, I don't think about the house until I get a dream about it....

Hail Father Satan
Hail Mother Lilith
Hail all the deite Gods/Goddess

Depends upon what the dream scenario was, the symbolism behind it, etc.  Dreams can be like emotional imprints of energy upon your memory, where they either repeat or go through different scenarios.  So you should meditate and go back to the Location and Time and figure out what the underlying emotional themes are.  This will help you discover the purpose of the repeating dreams.  From there you can connect the dots and see how it relates to your Present Practices and day to day events or synchronicities, and surely you will find and understand some sort of pattern.

On Tuesday, January 24, 2017 2:07 PM, "truthenki1@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] wrote:

I normally have dreams different kinds and such... Nothing most uncommon. Break up, different power, people and such. Those happen once or maybe in a blue moon be the same out of no where for me.
What i don't understand is I do have one dream that comes up alot prob say 4th or 5th time now, and it's about a house I used to live in when I was young during my school year..... It's of my current life.... I remember just about everything about that house from attic to main floor to basement. Of course every time there's different scenario happing there different people or animal to snow or rain.
So my question is to why it comes up? House been long gone and sold and I don't even life in the same state, I don't think about the house until I get a dream about it....

Hail Father Satan
Hail Mother Lilith
Hail all the deite Gods/Goddess

Dream symbols are personal, but psychically they are also collectively shared in the astral, depending upon your own unique symbolism.  This is part of the base of magick.

On Tuesday, January 24, 2017 8:31 PM, "johnson_akemi@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] wrote:

The meaning of a dream is unique to each person. For example, seeing a cat in a dream can mean beauty to one person and stealth to a different person. You can go into a trance and ask yourself what the dream means to you.

How to enter a Trance
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rance.html  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back