Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dream interpretation desired

f_ckjesus999

Last night I dreamt I owned a Satanic temple type of room, with a sculpture garden full of plants and figures of gods. I was showing it to several people. Then later I came back and it was all gone, buried under rubble I had to crawl through,and there was also fast food restaurants replacing it. The owners of these places were rude about answering my questions as to where my temple went. In the end of the dream I was jumping to my death over and over from the top of a red and blue building, trying to escape from my enemies. In waking life, so far I have done my dedication ritual on October 8 of this year and have had some strong indications of Satan's benign presence in my life, but I don't know if there's a message I need to see in this dream, like a possible directive. Any thoughts?
HAIL SATAN

Could be a warning, to not tell others about your chosen path, at least not yet. Silence is golden. Have you been considering telling others? Especially not a good idea if you live with others and it could cause trouble.

Do you know who your Guardian Demon is yet? Red and Blue are Astaroth's colors, and they are the colors of the stripes on her wings. Even if she isn't your GD, it could still be a message from her, helping you out. Copy and pasted from JoS:

"She causes one to have prophetic dreams or visions about the future and gives insight into the unknown. She is also counsels humans who are close to Satan and actively working for him."

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "f_ckjesus999" <f_ckjesus999@... wrote:

Last night I dreamt I owned a Satanic temple type of room, with a sculpture garden full of plants and figures of gods. I was showing it to several people. Then later I came back and it was all gone, buried under rubble I had to crawl through,and there was also fast food restaurants replacing it. The owners of these places were rude about answering my questions as to where my temple went. In the end of the dream I was jumping to my death over and over from the top of a red and blue building, trying to escape from my enemies. In waking life, so far I have done my dedication ritual on October 8 of this year and have had some strong indications of Satan's benign presence in my life, but I don't know if there's a message I need to see in this dream, like a possible directive. Any thoughts?
HAIL SATAN

The destruction of a Satanic temple would not be a message from either Father or your GD. Perhaps some hidden part of your xtian programming is trying to fight back. Before you go to sleep tonight try to incubate a Lucid dream. Think IN DETAIL about your temple. Keep saying to your self over and over 'I AM ASLEEP' The aim is to be so absorbed in the detail of your temple that you don't even realise when you have fallen asleep. Once in the temmple your dream self will say 'I AM ASLEEP' and there you are Lucid in you Own Astral temple. Call you GD to you. Ask him/her to secure your temple. Or even build another. Happy traveling. Regards Dragonmage777

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Could be a warning, to not tell others about your chosen path, at least not yet. Silence is golden. Have you been considering telling others? Especially not a good idea if you live with others and it could cause trouble.

Do you know who your Guardian Demon is yet? Red and Blue are Astaroth's colors, and they are the colors of the stripes on her wings. Even if she isn't your GD, it could still be a message from her, helping you out. Copy and pasted from JoS:

"She causes one to have prophetic dreams or visions about the future and gives insight into the unknown. She is also counsels humans who are close to Satan and actively working for him."

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "f_ckjesus999" <f_ckjesus999@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

I've bad simlar dreams as this. Especially the dream about walking through "jew land".

This ooe is similar in the fact that you are ATTACKED BY THE ENEMY.
It is the enemies wish to make you think your wrong, your ruined, your wasting your time, and Enki is evil.

Get used to it, but be proud. It means you are truly His.
HAILS
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "f_ckjesus999" <f_ckjesus999@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN

What was trying to say was, what is held sacred (temple) could be destroyed by those without, so it could be seen as a warning to be careful.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dragonmage777" <dragonmage777@... wrote:

The destruction of a Satanic temple would not be a message from either Father or your GD. Perhaps some hidden part of your xtian programming is trying to fight back. Before you go to sleep tonight try to incubate a Lucid dream. Think IN DETAIL about your temple. Keep saying to your self over and over 'I AM ASLEEP' The aim is to be so absorbed in the detail of your temple that you don't even realise when you have fallen asleep. Once in the temmple your dream self will say 'I AM ASLEEP' and there you are Lucid in you Own Astral temple. Call you GD to you. Ask him/her to secure your temple. Or even build another. Happy traveling. Regards Dragonmage777

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "f_ckjesus999" <f_ckjesus999@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

The enemy attacks in many different ways. Sometimes they use "reverse" tactics and strategies.

I often like to day dream of bombing israel with nukes and watching the city in flames. I do this everyday, and wish for their destruction with delight.

Once i was attacked by the enemy, I dreamt I was in israel, but instead of being attacked, i was shown by the local jews how "nice", "cultural" and "beautiful" the place was. I woke up feeling confused and stressed due to the conflicting feelings.

Needless to say, I was aware that this was an attempt at subconsious programming.

The important thing is to acknowledge what is happening, blow it off and continue in ur meditations, thoughtforms, etc. Let the enemy KNOW that you ARE AWARE and they have wasted their time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

I've bad simlar dreams as this. Especially the dream about walking through "jew land".

This ooe is similar in the fact that you are ATTACKED BY THE ENEMY.
It is the enemies wish to make you think your wrong, your ruined, your wasting your time, and Enki is evil.

Get used to it, but be proud. It means you are truly His.
HAILS

HAIL SATAN

II really appreciate all of your feedback everyone. I don't know who my Guardian Demon is yet, and actually I feel like they haven't taken much notice of me yet either. How would I be sure who it is unless they actually introduced themselves to me? Lucid dreaming is a very fascinating idea and I've had dreams in which I knew I was dreaming, but hard to control it or induce it. As for "jew land," it's a good intuition as to what that represented because those creepy-ass hasidics infiltrated my whole neighborhood when I was growing up.
Satan's Blessings To You All, Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

What was trying to say was, what is held sacred (temple) could be destroyed by those without, so it could be seen as a warning to be careful.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dragonmage777" <dragonmage777@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN

I have been lucky to have had 3 'visits' Trust me you will be in no doubt that its someone from Father. The energy you feal is, well i hope you feel it soon. The presence alone in empowering. The lucid dream stuff is like everything else in life. Practice, practice, practice. Lucid dreaming (to me at least) is just astral projection laying down. It dose not matter that you don't know you GD yet, he or she knows you. Thats all that matters for now. Try this before you go to sleep tonight see a White Gold orb. Shining like a new born Sun. Just say, ONCE, as you look at the wonderful beautiful sight in front of you, 'I AM READY' go to sleep and EVERY time you mind wanders, just go back to the White Gold Sun. You are tuning in the the frequency of Father. Happy dreams. Dragonmage777

II really appreciate all of your feedback everyone. I don't know who my Guardian Demon is yet, and actually I feel like they haven't taken much notice of me yet either. How would I be sure who it is unless they actually introduced themselves to me? Lucid dreaming is a very fascinating idea and I've had dreams in which I knew I was dreaming, but hard to control it or induce it. As for "jew land," it's a good intuition as to what that represented because those creepy-ass hasidics infiltrated my whole neighborhood when I was growing up.
Satan's Blessings To You All, Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dragonmage777" <dragonmage777@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back