Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dream experience

jmcclafferty29

Okay when I went to bed. I went to sleep and I believe I had a lucid dream. I woke up in my dream and heard a nose. I was thinking kinda like the astral planes. So I jumped to one side of the bed and heard a even louder sound. I look at,the other side of the bed and see some sort coffin vertically against the wall. Jump and run across the bed and see the coffin open like the cabinet. The cabinet holds a whole bunch of figures. I assumed they might have been figures or carved pieces of the gods. Right after I start hearing chants.then I turn to my. Left and I see this being. Kinda looked like a bird. I hope it was malphas. Them dream ends. Love to hear your thoughts on this dream.

What kind of bird?  Birds generaly symbolize higher language forms of your Unconscious.  Not low level stuff, but higher level stuff where its underlying meaning might be harder to understand or rather "Bigger Picture" stuff.

On Monday, June 12, 2017 11:19 PM, "jmcclafferty29@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Okay when I went to bed. I went to sleep and I believe I had a lucid dream. I woke up in my dream and heard a nose. I was thinking kinda like the astral planes. So I jumped to one side of the bed and heard a even louder sound. I look at,the other side of the bed and see some sort coffin vertically against the wall. Jump and run across the bed and see the coffin open like the cabinet. The cabinet holds a whole bunch of figures. I assumed they might have been figures or carved pieces of the gods. Right after I start hearing chants.then I turn to my. Left and I see this being. Kinda looked like a bird. I hope it was malphas. Them dream ends. Love to hear your thoughts on this dream.

@jmmclafferty. Ref dream
It sounds like you had a kiki visitor. They often infect dreams. This is when many SS are less protected.
Do a cleaning. Yourself and your room. Dealing with Enemy Attacks/Spiritual Entities : JoyofSatan666 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
Also, you should increase your AoP. Especially at night. Ms Lydia published about recommended AoPs. One is only for the night time, Bjarkan. Aura of Protections (Lots!) : JoyofSatan666 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 2:18 AM, jmcclafferty29@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Okay when I went to bed. I went to sleep and I believe I had a lucid dream. I woke up in my dream and heard a nose. I was thinking kinda like the astral planes. So I jumped to one side of the bed and heard a even louder sound. I look at,the other side of the bed and see some sort coffin vertically against the wall. Jump and run across the bed and see the coffin open like the cabinet. The cabinet holds a whole bunch of figures. I assumed they might have been figures or carved pieces of the gods. Right after I start hearing chants.then I turn to my. Left and I see this being. Kinda looked like a bird. I hope it was malphas. Them dream ends. Love to hear your thoughts on this dream.

It's kind of weird. From what I recall the bird was green which is not malphas but I saw a figure of malphas which is like a crow. I couldn't find anything that specifically represented a green bird. 

On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 7:32 PM, David Bo roknraptor@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   What kind of bird?  Birds generaly symbolize higher language forms of your Unconscious.  Not low level stuff, but higher level stuff where its underlying meaning might be harder to understand or rather "Bigger Picture" stuff.

On Monday, June 12, 2017 11:19 PM, "jmcclafferty29@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I do not know much about bird species, but when I was young I had many pets including birds.  What shade of green?  The birds I had were larger tropicals.  One also has many species like Parakeets.  Size, shade of color and any other colors mixed in.  Its a form of "animal medicine" understanding the energy that animals represent and I'm not big on animal medicine but it helps to understand.  Like for example, if you know what type of bird it is, you could trace it to a certain region of the world, and then link it to a certain culture.  Study the animals Living Rituals and perhaps understand how it conveys certain energies/ideas that relate to human life.  
But since in dreams its also partially related to your understanding of occult and life, you can likewise factor in all the meanings of what Green means to you, as well as to others.  Then ask yourself, what does a bird have to do with the color green?  For example, what was the bird doing?  What was the actual environment of your dream and what events were taking place surrounding the bird?  The relationship between environment and singular entity in a dream speaks of a deeper meaning.  Sometimes, when dreaming and having visions, you also have to factor in a Negative Dream as having a possible meaning beyond (that thing scared me, aliens were abducting, blah blah blah) the usual, as both Positive and Negative dreams also speak of a Higher Meaning.
I'm sure this may not be helpful to beginners, but you have to learn to think, intuit and divine from a higher level to understand the bigger picture.

On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 5:23 PM, "'jmcclafferty29@...' jmcclafferty29@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

It's kind of weird. From what I recall the bird was green which is not malphas but I saw a figure of malphas which is like a crow. I couldn't find anything that specifically represented a green bird. 

What kind of bird?  Birds generaly symbolize higher language forms of your Unconscious.  Not low level stuff, but higher level stuff where its underlying meaning might be harder to understand or rather "Bigger Picture" stuff.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back