Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dream 666

casandralei

Why i have a dream that they put me in my hand 666...
Short dream what is the message? Any one? Its like they injected in my hand or what i know they putting me a 666 in my dream.
And another thing how would i know if i open up my third eye? What should i feel im comfused but im working in it i always read the website of joyofsatan but i want to hear from you all how your feelings about it and experience.
Im happy and glad to hear from u all.
Hail father Satan!!! Hail God demons!!!

Bad and good experience having open third eye im really excited and interesting... 
Hail Satan!!!

On Wednesday, March 12, 2014, Te amo Satan <ladyhinata3085@... wrote:
Short dream what is the message? Any one? Its like they injected in my hand or what i know they putting me a 666 in my dream.
And another thing how would i know if i open up my third eye? What should i feel im comfused but im working in it i always read the website of joyofsatan but i want to hear from you all how your feelings about it and experience.

The opening of the third eye needs lots of patience and persistence. When it is open, you'll see things through it (so you'll know). You may need months and even years for it to be fully open. Just keep on empowering it and empower all of your chakras as well.As for the dream, it could be because you're thinking about Spiritual Satanism and saw such a dream. If you felt bad/negative/a panic feeling out of nowhere, then it is an enemy attack. Clean your aura and chakras, build and aura of protection around you, and visualize electric blue flames all over your walls, ceiling, floor.

Στις 3:37 π.μ. Πέμπτη, 13 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η Te amo Satan <ladyhinata3085@... έγραψε:
  Bad and good experience having open third eye im really excited and interesting... 
Hail Satan!!!

Yeah man when I was contemplating dedicating myself to Father Lucifer, I had a horrible dream of getting shot in the side of the head at point blank range. Never experienced anything like that before in a dream. But I understood that it was the TRUE enemy attacking trying to scare me away. Needless to say, I quickly dedicated the next day.

On Wednesday, March 12, 2014 9:30 PM, Te amo Satan <ladyhinata3085@... wrote:

It is just a positive sign, it's a way of father and the demons to show us that they are with us. Hail Satan!!!!

On Thursday, 13 March 2014, 1:37, Te amo Satan <ladyhinata3085@... wrote:
Hail Satan!!!

No panic or feeling of negative. Im happy i hope many dreams like that.I hope some demons will touch me i like being hug and feeling love. 
Thank you light yagami...

Hail to our creator father Satan!!! and all the God demons in hell.
On Thursday, March 13, 2014, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:
  The opening of the third eye needs lots of patience and persistence. When it is open, you'll see things through it (so you'll know). You may need months and even years for it to be fully open. Just keep on empowering it and empower all of your chakras as well. As for the dream, it could be because you're thinking about Spiritual Satanism and saw such a dream. If you felt bad/negative/a panic feeling out of nowhere, then it is an enemy attack. Clean your aura and chakras, build and aura of protection around you, and visualize electric blue flames all over your walls, ceiling, floor.

Στις 3:37 π.μ. Πέμπτη, 13 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η Te a[/IMG]ladyhinata3085@... έγραψε:
Hail Satan!!!

On Wednesday, [/IMG]ladyhinata3085@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back