Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dragonball Evolution

hail.enki

Who liked the movie, and is there actually a martial art that uses some kind of spiritual energy in fighting?

All Martial Arts was originally based on using Spiritual Energy/Chi and increasing it. Its actually a big part of Martial Arts, although some people have lost this.   Hail Lord Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 10:55:22 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Dragonball Evolution

Who liked the movie, and is there actually a martial art that uses some kind of spiritual energy in fighting?

Meh, movie looked bad to me, wouldn't spend money on it. Maybe watch it online, I was a fan of the anime a long ass time ago.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@... wrote:

All Martial Arts was originally based on using Spiritual Energy/Chi and increasing it. Its actually a big part of Martial Arts, although some people have lost this.

Hail Lord Satan!

Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 10:55:22 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Dragonball Evolution

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dominic Wolfheart" <shadowprometheus666@... wrote:
Meh, movie looked bad to me, wouldn't spend money on it. Maybe watch it online, I was a fan of the anime a long ass time ago.
I didn't pay money for it ^_-

Goku's hair is way too short, and the energy beam fight scene was too quick, Goku blasted that Piccolo guy and yeah... it was a displeasingly short fight.

I'm a massive japanese fanatic, i love manga, anime, their history, samurai, and their culture both old and new. Any way i was a big fan of the anime for this (DragonBall Z), haven't seen it in ages, but i guess tbh i still like it, just from watching the trailor i can se they have completely ruined it. But on the contrary
, for those who haven't seen the anime it wont spoil anything or ruined anything for them, and this is a film with spiritual knowledge, even though shown in a metaphorical way (the big blue beam et cetera) but it might start to get people interested and looking into things.

As much as i hate to say this, even thought it may have riuned the anime, it might be beneficial to some poeple and is helping against all the shit the jews,xians and that bring out.

liam
ENKI's WARRIOR!
AH ABOAPRI ENKI QAADA!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dominic Wolfheart" <shadowprometheus666@ wrote:

I didn't pay money for it ^_-

Goku's hair is way too short, and the energy beam fight scene was too quick, Goku blasted that Piccolo guy and yeah... it was a displeasingly short fight.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back