Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Draconian laws for blacks

yokilla_kyrique

What are your opinions on draconian laws for blacks? I think since blacks as children are whipped for doing something wrong instead of time outs. Then maybe we should do the same thing or something similar for black adults who commit crimes. If black parents (at least from what I see) use the fear of the whip to keep their children in check then maybe the government should do the same.
What are your thoughts let me know.

Let the punishment fit the crime. By the way, there are no books on african american satanists and no groups of black satanists on the internet like Church of Satan of the Temple of Set.( I even heard of an incident where too many blacks joined TOS and a group of whites packed up and left and started their own thing.) Sammy Davis Jr. was the first african american to join COS and I have not heard of any other blacks joining since. Are black satanist being discriminated against in the occult community? And what do we do about it? ( There are plenty of Prince Hall Masons in the black community but very few satanists. Since religion got black people fucked up in the head about life(particulary christianity) why should anyone be surprised? - Thank you. Please respond.

Blacks aren't being discriminated against in the occult self-preservation and self-determination is natural. True Satanism is about nature were supposed to be with our own. The Jews caused this integration crap which is against nature.  We have our own black Satanist group just like Asians and whites. A race's way to advance is to be separated from other races this is in zoology. As long as we are integrated we won't be able to look out for our race and better it.
Joy of Satan is true Satanism the other sects don't view Satan as a real living being like we do. Even Prince Hall said blacks should go back to Africa. Blacks have been conditioned to beg to sit at the white race's tables instead of getting their own table. It's a slap in the face to be sad that other race's don't accept you. Ask your self what makes you different than other races that you can't get your own. Blacks are capable of establishing our own things. Nature intended that every race be separate whether human, big cat, primate, reptiles and etc. We must be separate to advance and achieve our own divinity.

Its also not solely a matter of having Draconian laws for the existing blacks of today but spirituality, diet, environment and many other things determine the health of humanity.
Draconian laws for the blacks of today and sense of learned altruism and for the generations of the future, they need not the threat of a whip but they need to being molded and taught at an early age.
Spirituality and nurturing on all levels will determine a healthy mind and society. I am more concerned at the existing blacks of today whom are set in certain ways. I have no worry about molding the blacks that are young children and those who are not born yet. 
We all need to establish a healthy and positive environment to breed a healthy and elevated specimen of our kind.
High Priestess Shannon

That's what I thought also.
On May 1, 2016 4:31 PM, "soutlaw92@... [BlacksforSatan]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Its also not solely a matter of having Draconian laws for the existing blacks of today but spirituality, diet, environment and many other things determine the health of humanity.
Draconian laws for the blacks of today and sense of learned altruism and for the generations of the future, they need not the threat of a whip but they need to being molded and taught at an early age.
Spirituality and nurturing on all levels will determine a healthy mind and society. I am more concerned at the existing blacks of today whom are set in certain ways. I have no worry about molding the blacks that are young children and those who are not born yet. 
We all need to establish a healthy and positive environment to breed a healthy and elevated specimen of our kind.
High Priestess Shannon

There is discrimination everywhere these days.
As Kyrique mentioned, one of the solutions to avoiding this is in separation.
The truth is, with the black race, it is a bit murky. So many issues, so many lies and issues surrounding who we are. You have the false masks of the enemy religions and programs and a while bunch of malarky spewed about by the jews, our enemy.
Our race definitely needs refinement and elevation.This will come with all of our efforts.
High priestess Shannon

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back