Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

doubts, losing faith

sauel

im having trouble staying faithfull. doubts are sinking in. what do i need to summon a demon. ive been meditating for 4 months now so i think i can talk to one. when i ask what i need, i mean whats the bare minimum tools i must have?

Well if you meditate you're in the right direction. You don't need to have blind faith since you'll see everything when your mind is open. If you are open enough you'll get probably contacted by the Gods and see Them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sauel" <samuelglidwell@... wrote:

im having trouble staying faithfull. doubts are sinking in. what do i need to summon a demon. ive been meditating for 4 months now so i think i can talk to one. when i ask what i need, i mean whats the bare minimum tools i must have?

you simply need the sigil.. mabey some of the gods pataining things but yea  
To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, March 15, 2010 5:22:40 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] doubts, losing faith

WOAH, DO NOT think that your going to automatically be able to communicate 1 on 1 with the Demon on one of your first attempts summoning. I've only summoned 4 Demons so far and they have all came to me AFTER the summoning (except Leviathan...maybe in a dream I don't remember, but who knows.

Don't try to just do the bare minimum, like that's all you're worth or capable of, you limit yourself, be free as the Gods, Enki wants us to be as the Gods. Don't let doubt seep it's way into your brain, my stupid ass thought I was going to see Satan the 1st time summoning, and I got pissed and left the ritual chamber, that night I realized how fucking moronic and absoluteley fucking fuck jewish that was so I begged for His forgiveness that night and a few days later as I was walking down the street feeling like absolute shit, I felt an embrace around the front of me, I felt the best I had ever felt in my LIFE.

So remember, this lifestyle is about intent, not expectation

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], rocco Woodard <kingtwiggy814@... wrote:

What you need, is to force the doubts from your mind. With the doubts you have, no matter what you do, you will not contact a demon. This is because these issues are within -you-.
Yes, you have been meditating for 4 months, but what has it brought you? Has it brought you courage, self belief, a steadfast resolution to keep going?
Your comments about doubting yourself and having trouble being "faithful", answers to me that your 4 months, has not been long enough.
It takes a person however long it takes a person, you are not on a time limit. You should have "faith" in yourself; belief in yourself.
If you doubt, everything falls away. Don't doubt for a minute, and as soon as you feel it creeping up on you, you beat it back again, and don't let it back up.
Meditation should not only teach you patience, concentration, self-awareness..should not only allow you to raise your energy and your abilities, but it should teach you that you have all the power you could ever wish for inside of you, and so you should not doubt.

I recommend sitting and meditating on -why- you are doubting yourself, what is there to doubt? Lucifer doesn't doubt you, he's sitting waiting for you to realize that you can do it. When you realize it, then you're ready.

Good luck.
-Sepa.
Hail.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], rocco Woodard <kingtwiggy814@... wrote:

Satanism isn't based on faith. Everything from the magic to Satan himself being a REAL, physically existent entity can be proven through science.

Telepathy and other acts of magic from telekinesis and elementalkinesis is real, it is how we are able to contact Father Satan and the demons. You should never have blind faith, christianity is blind faith. Satanism has fact to back it up, actual sitings of enemy greys and actual communication with the demons and father satan, by many people; all people who have contacted the various demons or even father himself have told similar stories about his appearance and how he acts.
It's not just coincidental.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sauel" <samuelglidwell@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back