Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Doubts about self hypnosis and squares

Zeno

Hi,
My question is if you want to change your behavior and personality with self hypnosis do you necessarily need to be in a trance? I know that of course it will be much more efficient and working, but i'm asking if repeating an affermation in your mind is useless. A part of me feels like it is, but another think is not because when we are directing energy we are repeating something in other to direct a certain energy. As much as I understand, it's because of will power that we can direct energy so it's way better but not necessarily be in a trance when doing it, but with self hypnosis you aren't directly directing energy but you are trying to change your behavioral schemes so maybe the trance is strictly necessary. Or maybe not, maybe it's the same thing because(as far as i know)behavior in the physical level it's just connections and patterns of neuron but on the "higher level" it's patterns of which energy flow. So i don't really know if it's worth my time doing affermation because i still can't go into a trance(i'm having serious problems so if have suggestion feel free to help me :D) so i fear will be just a waste of time.

The the question about square it's the same: do i need to be in somewhat of a trance to do it? Or i just vibrate with the intent of raising those energy?

Thanks for reading(sorry for being long)and thanks in advance for helping me!

Hail Satan!

Serious work needs serious and committed action. However, it still works without the trance, but superficially and more psychological, not effective programming for begginers.

First of all, it will just loop the conscious mind in a self-repeating task, which does not imprint anything for much time as the conscious daily memory of the process is very volatile and not very influenceable.

In trance the mind has more depth and the reach and influence is very great. Not entering a trance is because of not being trained to enter a trance, premise which already invalidates any expectations for a none trance "hypnosis" work.

The intent and certainty, energy behind hypnosis to be effective in none trance is for proficient meditators and is linked to the ability of the individual to control the mind and body, without having to consciously as a step to enter a trance because it happens naturally and by default in the act itself. One concentrated and it is already there. Begginers must first reach this trance.

A none trance affirmation can be easily tested. For example you have your sinuses blocked off. Affirm they are open and healthy with energy and intent and instantly they clear out. Another example is you affirm that your aura is golden and very powerful while you focus on it. You instantly feel the electromagnetic field fire up.

The above is not hypnosis, it is just an opened mind and controlling the will and thought. A real hypnosis working is to be done in trance and on a serious structure.

Superficial thoughts and imprints can be dealt with with no trance and even by only intent. Deep imprints and connections and related clusters are dealt by a necessary trance, as you need anesthesia for an open surgery.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back