Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

dont judge

ajaylenie5

i am really going out on a limb here. i think i am crazy. i just need answers that others can not give. most of you will not believe or think i am lying, but i dont care. i need answers. thins is very hard for me to do. i am being "touched" for lack of a better word by something that wants me to know it/he is there. it started as a child. i used to play a game with someone....i don't remember who (my mother, who doesn't believe in spirits, called him an imaginary friend) but i have no memory or him save one. this game i placed my head under the sheets and opened my eyes. and this is why i only remember this one time event, though my mom says i played this game alot as a child, but never again after this one event. as i said, i opened my eyes into the pitch black and saw two eyes at the level of my navel that were yellow (not human, no pupil) staring back at me. i never played it again. i put it off as child nonsense til recently. other events similar to this have happened, but no name was given just indistinguishable whisperings. i was lying in my bed next to my soon to be husband trying to sleep. still awake i felt a strong male presence over my body. i felt tingling throughout my torso. i asked "who are are?" i don't know why i did, but it seemed appropriate. he whispered "balphomet" or bieliala" or something that sounded like that. at that moment my dog jumps at me growling and the sensation is gone completely. i look at my fiance, who is undisturbed completely, and the time. the time is exactly 12:34 am, today is april 5th. i looked up any significance with either and found your website. no significance is listed. i want to know who is this and why is he contacting me, or rather what message does he have? i do not believe in either side of the satan/xian fight though i was raised xian. incidently enough my father who has degrees in hebrew and summeric languages, has no knowledge whatsoever of these names. he and i are deeply concerned.

Lets put away that you are xian, i am just defending Satanism here. I am studying psychology, and firstly to say, i do not know what is the game you were playing as a child, but things like that can leave a lasting trail in our brain, i personally had trauma from a horror movie as a child, and i kept seeing the creature in dark, talking, etc. Maybe it is the same thing, i have dealt with it on psychological level, but till then, it 'haunted' me for some 5-6 years. As for connection to Satanism, there is none. Baphomet is a sign, not a being. Belial is a Demon, but Demons do not haunt people nor make them suffer. Maybe he saw potential in you for becoming a Satanist, but that is your own choice. Satan communicated with me in a dream\vision, similar to yours, because he knew i would join and that i had potential. But they won't be pesky nor haunt you, they do know how do you feel and what you think, if you wanted Belial to go away, if it was him anyway, he would leave you.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, April 5, 2013 10:22 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] dont judge

i am really going out on a limb here. i think i am crazy. i just need answers that others can not give. most of you will not believe or think i am lying, but i dont care. i need answers. thins is very hard for me to do. i am being "touched" for lack of a better word by something that wants me to know it/he is there. it started as a child. i used to play a game with someone....i don't remember who (my mother, who doesn't believe in spirits, called him an imaginary friend) but i have no memory or him save one. this game i placed my head under the sheets and opened my eyes. and this is why i only remember this one time event, though my mom says i played this game alot as a child, but never again after this one event. as i said, i opened my eyes into the pitch black and saw two eyes at the level of my navel that were yellow (not human, no pupil) staring back at me. i never played it again. i put it off as child nonsense til recently. other events similar to this have happened, but no name was given just indistinguishable whisperings. i was lying in my bed next to my soon to be husband trying to sleep. still awake i felt a strong male presence over my body. i felt tingling throughout my torso. i asked "who are are?" i don't know why i did, but it seemed appropriate. he whispered "balphomet" or bieliala" or something that sounded like that. at that moment my dog jumps at me growling and the sensation is gone completely. i look at my fiance, who is undisturbed completely, and the time. the time is exactly 12:34 am, today is april 5th. i looked up any significance with either and found your website. no significance is listed. i want to know who is this and why is he contacting me, or rather what message does he have? i do not believe in either side of the satan/xian fight though i was raised xian. incidently enough my father who has degrees in hebrew and summeric languages, has no knowledge whatsoever of these names. he and i are deeply concerned.

How can you be feeling free if you don't know your in a prison.
As a psychological you can not feel the other feelings of a other person because you never had the same experience But image the situation of your self.

Only people who are worship Father Satan feel the feeling of being free.
You may never understand the feeling of drug's. if you never done it. only that you know is that it's bad and won't use it. People who are against something will pull it harder.

What i mean is ,that your own experience give you the wisdom of being loyal, truth,believe and love.

Xians have that feeling in a word what's flyng in the air.
And can't controll that feeling and hope that it come's.

Satanism have controll about that feelings and may able control ther life.

Hail Father satan. - Herder

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

Lets put away that you are xian, i am just defending Satanism here. I am studying psychology, and firstly to say, i do not know what is the game you were playing as a child, but things like that can leave a lasting trail in our brain, i personally had trauma from a horror movie as a child, and i kept seeing the creature in dark, talking, etc. Maybe it is the same thing, i have dealt with it on psychological level, but till then, it 'haunted' me for some 5-6 years. As for connection to Satanism, there is none. Baphomet is a sign, not a being. Belial is a Demon, but Demons do not haunt people nor make them suffer. Maybe he saw potential in you for becoming a Satanist, but that is your own choice. Satan communicated with me in a dream\vision, similar to yours, because he knew i would join and that i had potential. But they won't be pesky nor haunt you, they do know how do you feel and what you think, if you wanted Belial to go away, if it was him anyway, he
would leave you.

i am really going out on a limb here. i think i am crazy. i just need answers that others can not give. most of you will not believe or think i am lying, but i dont care. i need answers. thins is very hard for me to do. i am being "touched" for lack of a better word by something that wants me to know it/he is there. it started as a child. i used to play a game with someone....i don't remember who (my mother, who doesn't believe in spirits, called him an imaginary friend) but i have no memory or him save one. this game i placed my head under the sheets and opened my eyes. and this is why i only remember this one time event, though my mom says i played this game alot as a child, but never again after this one event. as i said, i opened my eyes into the pitch black and saw two eyes at the level of my navel that were yellow (not human, no pupil) staring back at me. i never played it again. i put it off as child nonsense til recently. other events similar to
this have happened, but no name was given just indistinguishable whisperings. i was lying in my bed next to my soon to be husband trying to sleep. still awake i felt a strong male presence over my body. i felt tingling throughout my torso. i asked "who are are?" i don't know why i did, but it seemed appropriate. he whispered "balphomet" or bieliala" or something that sounded like that. at that moment my dog jumps at me growling and the sensation is gone completely. i look at my fiance, who is undisturbed completely, and the time. the time is exactly 12:34 am, today is april 5th. i looked up any significance with either and found your website. no significance is listed. i want to know who is this and why is he contacting me, or rather what message does he have? i do not believe in either side of the satan/xian fight though i was raised xian. incidently enough my father who has degrees in hebrew and summeric languages, has no knowledge whatsoever of these
names. he and i are deeply concerned.

I see 12:34 all the time. I saw 0123456789 before also. It is funny you say this. I constantly see an eye staring back at me. It is hard to control my mind, it does not do things when I want it to even when I detatch the cords. Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

Lets put away that you are xian, i am just defending Satanism here. I am studying psychology, and firstly to say, i do not know what is the game you were playing as a child, but things like that can leave a lasting trail in our brain, i personally had trauma from a horror movie as a child, and i kept seeing the creature in dark, talking, etc. Maybe it is the same thing, i have dealt with it on psychological level, but till then, it 'haunted' me for some 5-6 years. As for connection to Satanism, there is none. Baphomet is a sign, not a being. Belial is a Demon, but Demons do not haunt people nor make them suffer. Maybe he saw potential in you for becoming a Satanist, but that is your own choice. Satan communicated with me in a dream\vision, similar to yours, because he knew i would join and that i had potential. But they won't be pesky nor haunt you, they do know how do you feel and what you think, if you wanted Belial to go away, if it was him anyway, he
would leave you.

i am really going out on a limb here. i think i am crazy. i just need answers that others can not give. most of you will not believe or think i am lying, but i dont care. i need answers. thins is very hard for me to do. i am being "touched" for lack of a better word by something that wants me to know it/he is there. it started as a child. i used to play a game with someone....i don't remember who (my mother, who doesn't believe in spirits, called him an imaginary friend) but i have no memory or him save one. this game i placed my head under the sheets and opened my eyes. and this is why i only remember this one time event, though my mom says i played this game alot as a child, but never again after this one event. as i said, i opened my eyes into the pitch black and saw two eyes at the level of my navel that were yellow (not human, no pupil) staring back at me. i never played it again. i put it off as child nonsense til recently. other events similar to
this have happened, but no name was given just indistinguishable whisperings. i was lying in my bed next to my soon to be husband trying to sleep. still awake i felt a strong male presence over my body. i felt tingling throughout my torso. i asked "who are are?" i don't know why i did, but it seemed appropriate. he whispered "balphomet" or bieliala" or something that sounded like that. at that moment my dog jumps at me growling and the sensation is gone completely. i look at my fiance, who is undisturbed completely, and the time. the time is exactly 12:34 am, today is april 5th. i looked up any significance with either and found your website. no significance is listed. i want to know who is this and why is he contacting me, or rather what message does he have? i do not believe in either side of the satan/xian fight though i was raised xian. incidently enough my father who has degrees in hebrew and summeric languages, has no knowledge whatsoever of these

As for the 12:34 time, i am not sure what it might be ... Many spiritual workings are done in some exact time because of the Moon phase, etc., but i do not see any connection in your case. Maybe just coincidence. Are you a Satanist?? You wrote '' i do not believe in either side of the satan/xian fight though i was raised xian.'', yet, you wrote ''Hail Satan !!'' I am interested because i could give you answer more easily 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, April 6, 2013 3:46 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: dont judge

I see 12:34 all the time. I saw 0123456789 before also. It is funny you say this. I constantly see an eye staring back at me. It is hard to control my mind, it does not do things when I want it to even when I detatch the cords. Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

would leave you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back