Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Donations

fibrilink

Could someone come up with a way to donate to joy of Satan ministries without having the bill mailed? Like with a debit card? I want to donate but I can't because I'm living at home and I can't really have anything related to Satanism out in the open... If not, that's ok I'll just donate when I move out but I'd like to start now if possible :)

If it puts you at risk, don't donate until you move out. If it's an option, you can ask for a paperless bill where you can check your credit card bill online.
There are other ways to contribute to Spiritual Satanism, like spiritual warfare.

On Tuesday, September 8, 2015 6:04 AM, "fibrilink@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Could someone come up with a way to donate to joy of Satan ministries without having the bill mailed? Like with a debit card? I want to donate but I can't because I'm living at home and I can't really have anything related to Satanism out in the open... If not, that's ok I'll just donate when I move out but I'd like to start now if possible :)

Ok, thanks :) I have been doing more spiritual warfare. I just figured it wouldn't hurt me to donate a bit as well

Hi I like to donate money.
Used the "donate" link on the JoS website.  And got me to register an account,  anyway I need an e-mail address to send the donation via "paypal". Have already made a donation and it remains unclaimed. Need to know it gets to the ministry. Heil Satan
Heil die Gode van Hell.

I would also like to Donate?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, 15 Jul, 2016 at 10:50, Willem De Beer wcjcof@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hi I like to donate money.
Used the "donate" link on the JoS website.  And got me to register an account,  anyway I need an e-mail address to send the donation via "paypal". Have already made a donation and it remains unclaimed. Need to know it gets to the ministry. Heil Satan
Heil die Gode van Hell.

Morning. Link on the bottom front page of the JoS website. Heil Satyan.
Heil die Gode van Hell.
On 16 Jul 2016 07:26, "Shane Butler butlershane30@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Heil die Gode van Hell.

Hey, I don't know too much about this because I never donated but since noone else answered until now I thought I might try my luck lol.So as far as I know, if you click on the link to donate, enter the amount of money you want to donate and log in with your paypal account you should be done. I think there isn't anything else you have to do and the ministry should receive it. Hope this helps (If I said anything wrong here then I'm sorry. Feel free to correct me if you guys have more knowledge about this stuff)

HAIL SATAN!! 

"Shane Butler butlershane30@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 7:22 Samstag, 16.Juli 2016:

Heil die Gode van Hell.

I would like to make a donation to the Joy os Satan. Is there an address I can send it to? Thanks! FS

Ok thanks...but, before my husband and I make a donation, we need to know exactly what it's going to, meaning the resources. Thanks. FS
On Nov 4, 2016 12:16 AM, "mancunianninja@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  http://www.angelfire.com/ empire/serpentis666/Donate. html  

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <frozensoulk18@... wrote :

I would like to make a donation to the Joy os Satan. Is there an address I can send it to?Thanks!FS

Exactly as the website says. All donation goes to the Joy of Satan Ministries in order for Spiritual Satanism to advance.         From: Frozen One frozensoulk18@... [JoyofSatan666]
Sent: Sunday, November 6, 2016 5:58 AM
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Donations     Ok thanks...but, before my husband and I make a donation, we need to know exactly what it's going to, meaning the resources. Thanks. FS
On Nov 4, 2016 12:16 AM, "mancunianninja@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <frozensoulk18@... wrote :

I would like to make a donation to the Joy os Satan. Is there an address I can send it to? Thanks! FS

Please read the information linked to:

DONATE FOR THE PROMOTION AND ADVANCEMENT OF SATANISM
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... onate.html  

---In [email protected], <frozensoulk18@... wrote :

Ok thanks...but, before my husband and I make a donation, we need to know exactly what it's going to, meaning the resources.Thanks.FS

I would like to make a donation to the Joy os Satan. Is there an address I can send it to?Thanks!FS

For Hps to pay for server costs and getting any books or such. Dont forget that main JoS site is hosted on a paid server and HP Maxine pays for that.

Im SS I'm doing RTR's and now I want to donate money to the joy of Satan and help out financially as well, I just wanted to know if I it's still open there a so could go ahead it with it and donate on the Jos site, thanks

Hail Satan
Hail to the Gods of Hell

Sent on the go with Vodafone

Satan has provided for High Priestess Maxine Dietrich financially. Satan and his Demons do not have full control of the planet. We are in a war and the jews currently have 90% of the world's wealth. You can read about one instance where Satan provided money to High Priestess Maxine Dietrich on page 18 of her 2010 sermons.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich 2010 Sermons
https://web.archive.org/web/20150329075 ... ermons.pdf

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back