Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Donate

Yes, my plan is when I get a job. I will do it. Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Saturday, February 22, 2014 7:10 PM, "teloc.vovim666@..." <teloc.vovim666@... wrote:
  Did you know you can donate money to the JoyofSatan, to help with the advancement of Satanism? 

When i do a money working soon, or acquire a good amount money, i plan to donate a fair amount to the JOS. I want to help in any way i can. After all, they've helps us out so much!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------
On Sun, 2/23/14, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Donate
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, February 23, 2014, 1:13 AM

Yes, my plan is when
I get a job. I will do
it. Hail our
Creator God Satan.

On Saturday, February 22, 2014 7:10 PM,
"teloc.vovim666@..."
<teloc.vovim666@... wrote:

Did you know you can donate money to the
JoyofSatan, to help with the advancement of
Satanism? 

true i am gonna also donate to so black empowerment things and ss stuff as well

On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 9:56 PM, Justine Pena <pinkteabunny@... wrote:
  When i do a money working soon, or acquire a good amount money, i plan to donate a fair amount to the JOS. I want to help in any way i can. After all, they've helps us out so much!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

On Sun, 2/23/14, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Yes, my plan is when
I get a job. I will do
it. Hail our
Creator God Satan.

"teloc.vovim666@..."
<teloc.vovim666@... wrote:

Satanism? 

If we were to donate, in what ways can we expect Satanism or JoS to advance? I'm asking out of curiosity, this question is a serious one and is not meant to sound mean or insulting, just so you know.

On Saturday, February 22, 2014 7:10 PM, "teloc.vovim666@..." <teloc.vovim666@... wrote:
  Did you know you can donate money to the JoyofSatan, to help with the advancement of Satanism? 

Me too i always include that when iget a job Hail father satan

On Sunday, February 23, 2014, Justine Pena <pinkteabunny@... wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

On Sun, 2/23/14, Shannon Outlaw <<a rel="nofollow">soutlaw92@... wrote:

To: "<a rel="nofollow">[e[/IMG][email protected]

Yes, my plan is when
I get a job. I will do
it. Hail our
Creator God Satan.

"<a rel="nofollow">teloc.vovim666@..."
<<a rel="nofollow">teloc.vovim666@... wrote:

Satanism? 

The Jos was able to expand the site and upload unlimited pdfs and had new audio sermons. The Jos ministries are able to purchase things for research. It helps in more ways than you think.  "The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."[/B]
www.JoyofSatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Saturday, February 22, 2014 6:27 PM, L P <black_metalforever@... wrote:
  If we were to donate, in what ways can we expect Satanism or JoS to advance? I'm asking out of curiosity, this question is a serious one and is not meant to sound mean or insulting, just so you know.

Of course, soon when I get a job.
On Feb 23, 2014 6:19 PM, "Teloc Vovim" <teloc.vovim666@... wrote:
  The Jos was able to expand the site and upload unlimited pdfs and had new audio sermons. The Jos ministries are able to purchase things for research. It helps in more ways than you think.   "The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."[/B]
www.JoyofSatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com

I've been thinking, if I donate some $ via Paypal, will the jews be able to target me as their enemy? Or should I create a false Paypal account for this? Still they will be able to check who transfered to this account, right? 
Any thoughts would be appreciated. Hail Lucifer! 

Alright, I was only wondering on how that would work. I don't know how things like this are so I had to ask.

On Sunday, February 23, 2014 12:17 PM, Teloc Vovim <teloc.vovim666@... wrote:
  The Jos was able to expand the site and upload unlimited pdfs and had new audio sermons. The Jos ministries are able to purchase things for research. It helps in more ways than you think.  "The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."
http://www.joyofsatan.org/
http://www.exposingchristianity.com/

@karlburdo if the enemy (jews) want to get you, they will. That's why we build aura of protection and have our Guardians' assistance and protection... As long as you have an email and surf on the net, everyone (the people in charge etc) can see from where you're typing, where you live etc.However, don't get paranoid about it. We're at a war and the jews are mere filth before our Gods. (they're a mere filth before us Gentiles as well of course :) ) So all in all; they can't do shit. I'm not saying to risk things and go outside and start shouting that Satan is our True God... :p And of course don't give your personal information to other members etc.

Στις 2:30 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 24 Φεβρουαρίου 2014, ο/η "karlburdo1@..." <karlburdo1@... έγραψε:
  I've been thinking, if I donate some $ via Paypal, will the jews be able to target me as their enemy? Or should I create a false Paypal account for this? Still they will be able to check who transfered to this account, right? 
Any thoughts would be appreciated. Hail Lucifer! 

that is correct. They can figure out who you are already, and if you are dedicated you are already targeted as their enemy so my suggestion is to just put up an aura of protection.

Hail Satan!

ok, let's assume we are all being spied on, you say we shouldn't worry but look what happened to the Yezidi tribe.

Uh... I don't know anything about them; but what part of "We meditate and constantly build our aura of protection" and "We ARE being protected by our Gods" do you not understand? Do you think the jews are stronger than Satan?

Στις 9:58 π.μ. Τρίτη, 25 Φεβρουαρίου 2014, ο/η "karlburdo1@..." <karlburdo1@... έγραψε:
  ok, let's assume we are all being spied on, you say we shouldn't worry but look what happened to the Yezidi tribe.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back