Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Does this happen to anyone?

moneyemail47

Hiii.

So, I just finished doing my daily Hatha yoga and when I was done I layed down so that an meditate on the buzz. I closed my eyes & all I kept seeing were blue cloudy orbs, I don't know y were, bu they were very blue, like a dark bright blue. And they kept reappearing & disappearing. I should mention that I was focusing on my third eye beforehand.

Also, another question, sometimes when I focus on my third eye, I then have this weird hot cooling sensation. Like you put vix, or blistex .Hard to explain.

Anyone know what these things mean?

HS!!!

The blue sounds like a sign of demonic activity- so that's really good! Satan's color is electric blue- so is demonic energy. Think of the blue part of the flame from a lighter- that kind of blue. IT sound's like that's what you are seeing.

As for focusing on your third eye? It's possibly just the result of a different level of bioelectricity. It's possibly effecting your nerves. (IN a harmless way though, assuming it isn't painful.) I've felt my energy run cold- especially when I've been cleaning and opening my chakras intensely. It's also felt warm.

Try taking a look at the sections on invoking the elements- are you dominantly a water element? That might give you a clue. The invocation of elements is under the advanced section.
Satanic Meditation
Invocation Of Water
Invoking Fire

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back