Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

does the enemy use golden energy also?

exarkuun1991

was thinking something and saw, with my eyes closed (trying to sleep), a small but strong glow of gold. true gold, not yellow..

scared the crap out of me because the enemy does that. theyve been dogging me to make me afraid of sleep. it sucks. i build my AoP but i guess not enough.

not sure if it's the enemy or Father giving me a nod. it was a pro-Satanic planned thought (how to get back into doing the rituals, considering whats happened to me is no longer a reason for not doing them)..

oh i plan on putting that plan into action regardless. I'm just curious if they use gold or golden energy.

The golden energy is the most powerful energy there is, but I'm quite sure that what you saw was just your own protection aura and/or your very own aura.

Always remember even if you`re scared: if it`s feeling good, you have nothing to worry about, but if it feels hostile you have to be careful. 

Seeing gold, light, shapes, and colors is normal and is a sign your 3rd eye is opening. There is no need to be afraid of seeing gold or other colors.

About a month ago I was taking out some trash at work and I was walking back to the inside and I notice that I can see a lot of eye floaters.That was wgat I thought for the first 3 seconds though.Because I realized they were not floaters but more like snow flakes made of white light.They weren't falling,they were staying up and swirling in different ways.So many of them.My jaw dropped.i don't think I work very extensively on my chakras at this time.i suffer from distraction and low energy when I get home.Its like a damn curse.So that amazed me.I hear runes is the answer to lifting curses.ill try that.

alright then.

I've seen a lot of red over the times I've been advancing, and reading that enemy uses red..well they were already scary.

as for this gold..hmm..i've not done anything specific on it. just general, basic stuff. must finally be paying off.

alright, thanks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back