Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Does the enemy have the Kundalini within them?

I always thought that the Kundalini is exclusive to gentiles. But this line in 'How to Recognize and Identify a Jew, Part 2' got me confused:

"The 'Symbolic Snake of Judaism' is a code reference to 'Kundalini' which is psychic/occult power, which the Jews use liberally."

So they have it too?? :shock:

Not the Satanic one, but a form of it that is inferior, they do, yes. It's a living energy that exists even in animals.

The Outlaw Torn said:
The Jewish kundalini is called leviathan.

I think this is something like a checkpoint that they can reach filling the entire world up with gross Jewish energies the whole system becoming self sustaining as in no one can get out of it even if they want to back due to technological enslavement. Sealing our fate. Turning everything into ruin and chaos.

The earth is literally under water or the sea. Meaning water element and this leviathan encircles the entire globe its a symbology. Not really sure what it has to do with Kundalini.

Speaking of Leviathan this has been making me and I am sure others if they know what it is uncomfortable for awhile.

Screenshot-20211120-003014-Chrome.jpg

This pentagram has a double circle and symbol of Leviathan binding it. Don't believe me search it in image search it is a representation of Leviathan binding Satan.

I wonder why this has been allowed.

I think there are 3 levels of openess of the third eye. The first level allows you to see astral entities, 2nd allows you to see what is the true form of the astral entities, and the third allows you to remote view.

I have a theory that jews can only advance up to the first level. That is why when they summon angels, they only see the disguise not their grey or reptillian form. While when they summon our gods, they only see their monstrous form and can't see their human-like appearance.

slyscorpion said:
Speaking of Leviathan this has been making me and I am sure others if they know what it is uncomfortable for awhile.

Screenshot-20211120-003014-Chrome.jpg

This pentagram has a double circle and symbol of Leviathan binding it. Don't believe me search it in image search it is a representation of Leviathan binding Satan.

I wonder why this has been allowed.
Fuck. I thought that was a dragon or the serpent and represented the kundalini. Damn shit good to know

Siatris Ioholo said:
RockSeed13 said:

That is I think an orouboros.
That's ourobouros, not Leviathan. The snake biting its own tail was sacred in Egypt and Greece and has nothing to do with the Jews.

And in the Blessed Isles (Ireland and Britain). The Druids used it. I wouldn't put it past other Celtic and Gaelic populations to use it in Europe, yet the Irish and Welsh Druids were the most advanced druids, some of them coming directly from Ancient Egypt (pre-flood and climate disaster). I am noticing some similarities between the Welsh language and the Ancient Egyptian language, just like the Irish language has similarities to Sanskrit despite the xtard corruptions.

RockSeed13 said:
I think there are 3 levels of openess of the third eye. The first level allows you to see astral entities, 2nd allows you to see what is the true form of the astral entities, and the third allows you to remote view.

I have a theory that jews can only advance up to the first level. That is why when they summon angels, they only see the disguise not their grey or reptillian form. While when they summon our gods, they only see their monstrous form and can't see their human-like appearance.

Not sure where you got that our Gods have monstrous appearances, because they don't at any level.

Levels of openness can also be found in Taoist resources and there is more than that, such as seeing through solid objects. In general, the main function however relates to being able to discern truth from falsehood, a metaphorical sight and understanding rather than a physical one.

The goat in pentagram symbol most commonly seen does indeed say "Leviathan" written in hebrew around the edges. Supposedly created by Anton Lavey but I don't know.
[https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Satan#/media/File%3ABaphosimb.svg]

Siatris Ioholo said:
RockSeed13 said:

That's ourobouros, not Leviathan. The snake biting its own tail was sacred in Egypt and Greece and has nothing to do with the Jews.

RockSeed13 said:

Ok I see that looking it up now. I was not really familiar with that symbol. I thought something different. The leviathan had a similar head in many images so that is what confused me. Sorry.

RockSeed13 said:

I believe they will be level 2 at most, not level 1. because they also have rabbis and imagine why would a rabbi be at level 1?

Btw it was magesun the only one that said the Leviathan was Jewish kundalini I saw no one else speak of this in any sermon. In the Torah their kunalini is referred to as a Staff or rod. I would like to know the truth on this topic too. I didn't mean to derail it. I kind of doubt a lot of stuff that person said for obvious reasons. I wouldn't think Kundalini would be a collective thing or spoken of in a collective way its an individual thing each soul possesses so Leviathan story can't be Kundalini in my mind.

Stormblood said:
The gods disguise themselves as monstrous to christians and jews because they don't respect them and also to scare them. It is only us SS that they appear their true appearance. However, I think jews have underdeveloped third eye that makes them unable to see the disguise of our gods.

The Outlaw Torn said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Not the Satanic one, but a form of it that is inferior, they do, yes. It's a living energy that exists even in animals.

I personally believe that it is important to know your enemy especially in order to strategise and combat them. I have been having nightmares and dreams about the enemy curse upon humanity. It looked alien in nature, perhaps like an undersea parasite or coral-like creature, it was living, with strange skin-like feelers all over it. I know deep down most of their occult ...things... are inferior, and I know Satan and the Gods of Hell protects me (us), and I protect myself just fine, but this stuff still terrifies me, even though it was technically so tiny I could step on it and squish it. I guess because alien this stuff is... alien, cold, unknown lifeforms and evil, like an experimental fetus in a tank or something. I have been thinking about this (something similar to the title of thread) recently before bed. I would look myself but there's a lot of misinformation out there. Is there any more information on this leviathan somewhere?

RockSeed13 said:
Stormblood said:
The gods disguise themselves as monstrous to christians and jews because they don't respect them and also to scare them. It is only us SS that they appear their true appearance. However, I think jews have underdeveloped third eye that makes them unable to see the disguise of our gods.

They really don't. They don't even appear to xtards at all, as they don't have time to waste with idiots. Xtards in 99.999999% of the cases are poor investments with no returns, only losses. Such great being have nothing to do with them. If they overstep, they just destroy them with a yawn. They don't need to appear to them. Those appearances were created by the enemy as a form of blasphemy. They were never really seen that way. It's usually enemy thoughtforms such as angels that appear that way, pretending to be Demons to create horror-film experiences when they are not Demons in any way, shape or form, and are even weaker than humans.

Soul Wings said:
The Outlaw Torn said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I personally believe that it is important to know your enemy especially in order to strategise and combat them. I have been having nightmares and dreams about the enemy curse upon humanity. It looked alien in nature, perhaps like an undersea parasite or coral-like creature, it was living, with strange skin-like feelers all over it. I know deep down most of their occult ...things... are inferior, and I know Satan and the Gods of Hell protects me (us), and I protect myself just fine, but this stuff still terrifies me, even though it was technically so tiny I could step on it and squish it. I guess because alien this stuff is... alien, cold, unknown lifeforms and evil, like an experimental fetus in a tank or something. I have been thinking about this (something similar to the title of thread) recently before bed. I would look myself but there's a lot of misinformation out there. Is there any more information on this leviathan somewhere?

That's it and this little thing scares you?

You really haven't seen scary yet to be honest 😁

slyscorpion said:

Yes well I admit I am not experienced with seeing these types of things (this is a very new concept to me) so they scare me more than they should. If you say something is "alien" in the english language in general, it is not a good connotation anyway usually. "This is alien to me" etc. They or their lifeforms have never been in my dreams before until recently.

If you mean astrally or through my dreams, there are many heinous things I have seen and I have had to have light therapy over it. I can feel temperature, pressure, pain etc. If you mean RL, yes I am happy to admit to you, even just the military videos of the UFOs terrify me. It's all terrifying. I'm not even trying to fearmonger, that's just how it is for me. I never thought in my lifetime we would see what we are seeing. I just thought my entire life was going to be trying to fit/blend into a retarded, boring and mediocre society. Now I know that's just as scary, lol.

Soul Wings said:
slyscorpion said:

Yes well I admit I am not experienced with seeing these types of things (this is a very new concept to me) so they scare me more than they should. If you say something is "alien" in the english language in general, it is not a good connotation anyway usually. "This is alien to me" etc. They or their lifeforms have never been in my dreams before until recently.

If you mean astrally or through my dreams, there are many heinous things I have seen and I have had to have light therapy over it. I can feel temperature, pressure, pain etc. If you mean RL, yes I am happy to admit to you, even just the military videos of the UFOs terrify me. It's all terrifying. I'm not even trying to fearmonger, that's just how it is for me. I never thought in my lifetime we would see what we are seeing. I just thought my entire life was going to be trying to fit/blend into a retarded, boring and mediocre society. Now I know that's just as scary, lol.

I was partly just joking around yeah it's scary. I was thinking when I wrote this about one night when I was kind of in between sleep and awake. This was near samhain this year so it kind of was easier to sense the astral. I don't know why but suddenly I got this full on vision of a place like I was there. Including hearing sounds from it.
The scariest energy I felt in my life. Alien cold felt like after the end of the world kind of thing. There was this highway where something like but not the same as cars were driving it was dark out this went past a factory like thing the odd part was this all looked Automated in some way. In the sky there was this odd swirling cloud that kind of stayed still. The place looked so alien and cold and weird it had a purplish hue to the sky I remember that. Glad I woke up fully but don't know why I saw it or where it is.

We need to work to get rid of this kind of stuff from our world and of course not visit places like that wherever that is either it felt real 🤣

slyscorpion said:
I was partly just joking around yeah it's scary. I was thinking when I wrote this about one night when I was kind of in between sleep and awake. This was near samhain this year so it kind of was easier to sense the astral. I don't know why but suddenly I got this full on vision of a place like I was there. Including hearing sounds from it.
The scariest energy I felt in my life. Alien cold felt like after the end of the world kind of thing. There was this highway where something like but not the same as cars were driving it was dark out this went past a factory like thing the odd part was this all looked Automated in some way. In the sky there was this odd swirling cloud that kind of stayed still. The place looked so alien and cold and weird it had a purplish hue to the sky I remember that. Glad I woke up fully but don't know why I saw it or where it is.

We need to work to get rid of this kind of stuff from our world and of course not visit places like that wherever that is either it felt real 🤣
I would assume since aliens are not spiritual, they would try to master any form of logical and physical science, because that's all they have, so the automation factory thing makes sense to me. I don't know if you have seen H.R Giger's work (I used to like his work, I am still willing to admit I think his work is masterful, I simply thought it was shock horror, but I now know he is jewish, so the death decay and parasitic aliens makes sense right), I guess it's similar to most sci fi theories out there - that perhaps, they have found a way to fuse organic (HUMAN) material with man made and they have no qualms about it - that's the status quo for them. Maybe they even like it.That is what kind of things these beings are.

Did the cars look anything like this?
qHRkLDf.jpg

In one of my favourite video games XCOM... project AVATAR is aliens turning humans into (their own) mutants... abducting them... raiding them... juicing them up like a kale shake.... doing god knows what really. Also "AVTR" sounds pretty jewish too. I am going to openly say that I think this word may mean something in the future - as in I think it is a jewish buzzword relating directly to the aliens they're so cozy with.

There's a lot of sci fi movies around that are scary so maybe my brain just goes straight to scared. It could even be instinct or spiritual instinct or something, like when we see a snake. Perhaps our ancestors saw them and taught our brains to be afraid.

I've heard full on comprehendible music in my dreams before, it was actually kind of crazy. I also sing (perfectly) in my dreams a lot, but I am decent, at most, at it awake. What kind of sounds did you hear, if you can describe it?

Soul Wings said:
slyscorpion said:

I would assume since aliens are not spiritual, they would try to master any form of logical and physical science, because that's all they have, so the automation factory thing makes sense to me. I don't know if you have seen H.R Giger's work (I used to like his work, I am still willing to admit I think his work is masterful, I simply thought it was shock horror, but I now know he is jewish, so the death decay and parasitic aliens makes sense right), I guess it's similar to most sci fi theories out there - that perhaps, they have found a way to fuse organic (HUMAN) material with man made and they have no qualms about it - that's the status quo for them. Maybe they even like it.That is what kind of things these beings are.

Did the cars look anything like this?
qHRkLDf.jpg

In one of my favourite video games XCOM... project AVATAR is aliens turning humans into (their own) mutants... abducting them... raiding them... juicing them up like a kale shake.... doing god knows what really. Also "AVTR" sounds pretty jewish too. I am going to openly say that I think this word may mean something in the future - as in I think it is a jewish buzzword relating directly to the aliens they're so cozy with.

There's a lot of sci fi movies around that are scary so maybe my brain just goes straight to scared. It could even be instinct or spiritual instinct or something, like when we see a snake. Perhaps our ancestors saw them and taught our brains to be afraid.

I've heard full on comprehendible music in my dreams before, it was actually kind of crazy. I also sing (perfectly) in my dreams a lot, but I am decent, at most, at it awake. What kind of sounds did you hear, if you can describe it?

A constant sound like cars traveling on a free way but it was somehow different kept repeating in some automated way like the same kind of sound over and over. The odd part is there is no road or freeway near where I was sleeping that night and yet it was clear as day sound even when I was awake that just kept repeating for a bit. No the cars were much more square shaped than something you see here and like all gray color one right after another it was automated didn't look like anyone driving them but there were people in them

That was part of this. This scary really low vibration prison consciousness whoever was there were slaves beyond repair. It feels like what the end of the world might feel like on an energy level just before some place is destroyed.

I kept getting in my mind Ptalah this place is called Ptalah over and over something like that but thoughts not sure the spelling of the word and yeah if you say that word it has some of that weird purplish energy.

That was it other than this to add I don't have anything else. That was all of the experience.

slyscorpion said:
Siatris Ioholo said:
RockSeed13 said:

RockSeed13 said:

Ok I see that looking it up now. I was not really familiar with that symbol. I thought something different. The leviathan had a similar head in many images so that is what confused me. Sorry.
No problem . :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

hello dear high priest. i have a question. how does the Kundalini and the Magnum Opus/ GodHead relate to one another? is the kundalini necessary for one to begin the path of the GodHead? clarification would be much appreciated. Hail Enki :D

CaspianTheDreamer said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

hello dear high priest. i have a question. how does the Kundalini and the Magnum Opus/ GodHead relate to one another? is the kundalini necessary for one to begin the path of the GodHead? clarification would be much appreciated. Hail Enki :D
You can begin from here: Magnum Opus Levels Explained - https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=43683

And if you want to learn more then never strop reading from the sermons section, both on the JoS and here.

Henu the Great said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You can begin from here: Magnum Opus Levels Explained - https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=43683

And if you want to learn more then never strop reading from the sermons section, both on the JoS and here.

thank you so much

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back