Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

does satan mind a stoner?

Somewhat. Its not like he'll turn you away, but it isnt a good idea in the first place, and will definately prevent you from the ultimate goal of Satanism, due to the fact that you brain will be jumping all over the place and doing damage. You cant open any chakras or use much magick properly if your brain is short-circuiting.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "corbettjd666" <corbettjd666@... wrote:

will satan except you if you smoke pot????..
please answer truthfuly

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "corbettjd666" <corbettjd666@... wrote:
please answer truthfuly
Satan is the creator. The fact that he allowed plants that naturally grow wild like weeds to have the properties you enjoy, means that he is ok with you indulging. At least that's how i feel about it.

Knowing this, you should definitely stick to drugs that aren't processed (psychedelic mushrooms, opium, and marijuana). Drugs that are 'refined' like heroin, painkillers and cocaine are unnatural and not what Father would want for you.

He made them for a reason. Your indulgence.

HAIL SATAN!

No lucifer (i hate calling him satan. Its not his true name, its a title) does not care nor will he ever care if drugs are a part of your life (if you use it to achieve a calming effect to meditate it will be your weakness)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 4:55:41 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Teens4Satan] does satan mind a stoner?

please answer truthfuly

Satan probably doesnt like the idea of his children killing off their brain cells for recreational drug use, since we need our brains to be in tip top shape for magickal practice.  as long as you keep it to a minimum, and never disrespect him by doing a ritual or performing magick high, i think youll be alright.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, August 4, 2009 10:47:34 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: does satan mind a stoner?

Somewhat. Its not like he'll turn you away, but it isnt a good idea in the first place, and will definately prevent you from the ultimate goal of Satanism, due to the fact that you brain will be jumping all over the place and doing damage. You cant open any chakras or use much magick properly if your brain is short-circuiting.

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "corbettjd666" <corbettjd666@ ... wrote:

please answer truthfuly

look you dont need weed. get powerful enough and you can expierience the high without fucking yourself up.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Scott Brach <lucifer4pres666@... wrote:

Satan probably doesnt like the idea of his children killing off their brain cells for recreational drug use, since we need our brains to be in tip top shape for magickal practice. as long as you keep it to a minimum, and never disrespect him by doing a ritual or performing magick high, i think youll be alright.

Sent: Tuesday, August 4, 2009 10:47:34 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: does satan mind a stoner?

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "corbettjd666" <corbettjd666@ ... wrote:

please answer truthfuly

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nightfoxx666" <nightfoxx666@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "corbettjd666" <corbettjd666@ wrote:

please answer truthfuly
I'm sure he won't deny you if you smoke, but it just isn't a good idea. because it kills brain cells and impairs your judgement, plus sometimes it just makes you look stupid, no offence just everyone around me who smokes pot just ends up a laughing idiotic mess on the floor. not saying thats what you are, its just what i see.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back