Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Does Satan doesn't like goofs?

It is not question if he likes them or not because.

Laws of universe always exercise justice upon stupidity.

But if one is stupid but is growing and fixing himself, he may be liked by Gods.

If your talking about playful, goofball, types of people I’m sure the Gods are fine with that as long as you are taking their teaching’s seriously and applying Knowledge. The Gods invented theater and Comedy after all. The Gods, especially Marchosias have a really great sense of humor in my experiences.

Of course he does. You are his funniest clown.

Truly though, humor is good. There were gods of humor.

If by goofs you mean mistakes, this is fine and normal, what is important is that you want to do better and try the best you can to be better.

Do you really doesn't know what is a goof?

The victim of a school bulling, they bulled me hard, and I lost all kind of respect to a God or a Satan. Why he doing the hands that way on an icon? Because he wants to say he doesn't like and doesn't help goofs, or it isn't true?

I could say the same from gays.

Goof is the victim of a school bulling, I am pretty sure this is the case why Satan doesn't help me.

What defines us I not how we fall from mistakes, it's how we rise.

HAIL Satan

I need the Bugatti Chiron immediately.

I have a streight psychological disease, I was a few times in mental house, and one time in reanimation. I need the Buigatti Chiron, so I could make chaos in London.
No you do not need the Bugatti Chiron. You will go Top G mode when you're ready, not yet though.

Focus on what you can do to stop being bullied. Escalate the problem to your school staff members and make sure it's known you have been struggling with this and would like them to do something about this so you are not in constant harms way.

If you have to, make sure to defend yourself and fight back if you must.

Also, don't cause chaos in London. People get stabbed all the time for wearing nice watches. You are better off not driving a sports car through there anyway for that reason.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back