Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Does Satan damn people?

superkornking

I got a quote from 'Peace Be Unto Him'

"Who dies in my love, I will cast him
In the midst of paradise, by my will and pleasure;
But he that dies unmindful of me
Will be thrown into torture in misery and affliction. "

If this is true then is Satan really better than Jehova?

No disrespect intended, just curious.

This is probably altered like a lot of other Yezidi texts, to avoid muslim persecution. You should ask Satan about that if you are unsure. Unless somebody is a jew or abuses Demons he won't be "damned".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "superkornking" <superkornking@... wrote:

First of all, Jehova doesnt exist beyond anything but a mere thoughtform created by Christians. He is a fictious entity who's personality has almost nothing but pure self-contradictions about loving and forgiving everyone for any reason, to making people's lives more difficult or end because of their sexuality. As for the damning, not really: Satan doesnt waste time making lives more difficult, unless it poses a threat to anyone allied with him(Satanists, Demons, etc.), but it doesnt mean he loves Christians.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "superkornking" <superkornking@... wrote:

i disagree with doom1n1gloom on that.  while the nazarene is indeed a thoughtform, the vile monster Jehova is indeed real.  long ago, Satan and all of the other demons were united.  humans were used as slave labor for a gold mining project, and after that was done we were to be destroyed.  Satan, and other demons, took wives and husbands on earth, and birthed demigods.  Satan and his followers would not let what where now his kind be destroyed, so they stood up and the demons split into factions. 

this is not a qote, just something i remember reading off JoS, please dont quote me on it, and if you find the article please feel free to correct me on anything i may have messed up, but i think i hit all the main points.

HAIL ENKI!!
~Scott

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, August 4, 2009 10:52:00 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Does Satan damn people?

First of all, Jehova doesnt exist beyond anything but a mere thoughtform created by Christians. He is a fictious entity who's personality has almost nothing but pure self-contradictions about loving and forgiving everyone for any reason, to making people's lives more difficult or end because of their sexuality. As for the damning, not really: Satan doesnt waste time making lives more difficult, unless it poses a threat to anyone allied with him(Satanists, Demons, etc.), but it doesnt mean he loves Christians.

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "superkornking" <superkornking@ ... wrote:

the nazarene has no consciousness. its just a collection of energy... and i guess somehow it gets rather twisted, because everytime a preacher invokes that peice o shit he becomes a kiddy fucker. the lost book of enki has the most in depth report of the events of the below listed mining project, from the celestial battle of earth and niburu, to alalu's exile, enki creating humanity, the death of dumuzi and the war that followed, and then eventually the use of big shiny nukes on earth and the flight off the planet. you can probably find a free pdf version on scribd.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Scott Brach <lucifer4pres666@... wrote:

i disagree withdoom1n1gloom on that. while the nazarene is indeed a thoughtform, the vile monster Jehova is indeed real. long ago, Satan and all of the other demons were united. humans were used as slave labor for a gold mining project, and after that was done we were to be destroyed. Satan, and other demons, took wives and husbands on earth, and birthed demigods. Satan and his followers would not let what where now his kind be destroyed, so they stood up and the demons split into factions.

this is not a qote, just something i remember reading off JoS, please dont quote me on it, and if you find the article please feel free to correct me on anything i may have messed up, but i think i hit all the main points.

HAIL ENKI!!
~Scott

Sent: Tuesday, August 4, 2009 10:52:00 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Does Satan damn people?

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "superkornking" <superkornking@ ... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back