Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Does Satan care if i kill bugs and spiders?

chenzi666

i recently killed an insect because I had an incident way back when i was very young in virginia and to this day I still cannot stand even the sight of bugs spiders or any insect that can fly

I know satan wants me not to harm any animal or person but would bugs count?

I feel as if i made a big mistake but it is like second nature for me to exterminate bugs.

I am going to say a prayer and ask him if i did anything wrong but i wanted to check with the group too just to be sure

Satanism is not Jainism, which is another corrupted program invented by the enemy. Yes, respect for and ethical treatment of other living beings on this planet is of Satanism, but common sense is common sense.

As for myself, I wouldn't bother stomping on insects who are outside and not causing any problems, as this is respect, BUT, when harmful insects are inside of my house, such as flies, fleas and other parasites, then I get rid of them. If you have a poisonous spider or a rattlesnake in your house, the answer is obvious. I have caught certain non-harmful insects such as crickets, elderbox bugs, etc., in my house and put them outside on the tree, but this is my own personal choice and judgement. They aren't harmful, and IMO deserve to live.

This goes beyond, in the way of ecological balance and living with nature, as nature is of Satan. The enemy and their hoards have turned this planet into a dump by systematically exploiting and abusing nature, due to their limited understanding of others as they have been indoctrinated by that filthy bible to where non-humans don't matter and so forth. There has to be balance and respect for the environment. Satan is strong on respect for and ethical treatment of animals, but swatting an insect, such as a misquito, or hiring an exterminator to get rid of vermin is another matter.

Take a restaurant for example, most have problems with cockroaches given the plethora of food and also what has to be shipped in, in the way of stock. Most restaurants have regular exterminator treatments come out and get rid of the vermin. What would happen if they didn't?? The answer is very clear.
One must always differentiate between valuable life and dross. As for tapeworms, parasites, and other vermin, the answer is obvious. Self-preservation in Satanism is one of the highest laws. When one is faced with parasitcal or other harmful life in any form, this is not only insects, then one is also faced with 'either' 'or.' This means either kill or be killed. This is also natural law and is of Satanism. Satanism is using common sense along with spiritual development and is NOT a suicidal doctrine such as xianity, Jainism, and other related christ-like trash.

Discretion is of the most importance, for stupidity is the only 'sin' in Satanism. There is valuable life that contributes in a positive way to the world, and there is vermin that needs to be destroyed, like parasites and viruses and such. Again, common sense...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chenzi666" <chenzi666@... wrote:

i recently killed an insect because I had an incident way back when i was very young in virginia and to this day I still cannot stand even the sight of bugs spiders or any insect that can fly

I feel as if i made a big mistake but it is like second nature for me to exterminate bugs.

I am going to say a prayer and ask him if i did anything wrong but i wanted to check with the group too just to be sure

--- In [email protected], "chenzi666" <chenzi666@... wrote:

This is another misconception spawned by the kikes through Christi-SCAM[/B]-ity.  So often you hear about how Satan doesn't want you to harm anything--usually through Wicca or similar sources.  Not harming another person, under any circumstances, would be what the enemy wants--if you abide by that, the kikes will simply use the chance to enslave you and you wouldn't be able to fight back.  You are advised to go back through and read Joy of Satan and 666 Black Sun through for more information on this topic. Also, there is nothing wrong with harming bugs.  They get harmed all the time in nature, and sometimes accidentally.  Plenty of times, squirrels get hit by cars, eaten by predators, or fall out of trees and get hurt.  Insects get eaten by birds and spiders.  And so on.  I personally prefer not to hurt the spiders because they eat other insects and are generally not prolific breeders, but people that are scared of spiders are better off if they kill them.  And, there are insects that cause real harm:  Cockroaches inside your home, bedbugs, biting flies (some of which carry diseases), mosquitoes (some of which carry diseases), and insects that damage crops.  Not harming them may well allow those insects to harm you[/B], not to mention their numbers getting out of control. I definitely don't think Satan cares if one harms animals (unless they are doing so to offer the animal as a sacrifice, particularly inhumanely--THEN[/B] Satan would have a blasphemy problem).  It's the cruel and inhumane way that so many animals are treated that bothers Father Satan more than killing them.  I also don't think Father Satan cares if kikes are harmed--like bedbugs and disease carrying mosquitoes, kikes are a threat toward innocent human beings and are best dealt with through destruction rituals.

but that's just me.... if there's something really bad like a poisonus spider or misquito or yellow jacket yeeeah I won't wait for them to get me. The spiders up here, there's a lot of black widows and fat hairy whatchya callits. brown reclus--- somethings? they left holes in my brothers skin no ty

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chenzi666" <chenzi666@... wrote:

I tell all of the bugs in my room.... that if they hurt me I hurt them, we keep our boundaries and were good. I've only been bitten twice in the last 4 years :D

Maxine what you said about Satan not caring if the jews are harmed came at a good time for me. In the Ohio satanists group someone with the user name coolbeans was trying to argue that Satan created the jews and that he excepts them. Obviously he was banned from the group!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

Satanism is not Jainism, which is another corrupted program invented by the enemy. Yes, respect for and ethical treatment of other living beings on this planet is of Satanism, but common sense is common sense.

As for myself, I wouldn't bother stomping on insects who are outside and not causing any problems, as this is respect, BUT, when harmful insects are inside of my house, such as flies, fleas and other parasites, then I get rid of them. If you have a poisonous spider or a rattlesnake in your house, the answer is obvious. I have caught certain non-harmful insects such as crickets, elderbox bugs, etc., in my house and put them outside on the tree, but this is my own personal choice and judgement. They aren't harmful, and IMO deserve to live.

This goes beyond, in the way of ecological balance and living with nature, as nature is of Satan. The enemy and their hoards have turned this planet into a dump by systematically exploiting and abusing nature, due to their limited understanding of others as they have been indoctrinated by that filthy bible to where non-humans don't matter and so forth. There has to be balance and respect for the environment. Satan is strong on respect for and ethical treatment of animals, but swatting an insect, such as a misquito, or hiring an exterminator to get rid of vermin is another matter.

Take a restaurant for example, most have problems with cockroaches given the plethora of food and also what has to be shipped in, in the way of stock. Most restaurants have regular exterminator treatments come out and get rid of the vermin. What would happen if they didn't?? The answer is very clear.
One must always differentiate between valuable life and dross. As for tapeworms, parasites, and other vermin, the answer is obvious. Self-preservation in Satanism is one of the highest laws. When one is faced with parasitcal or other harmful life in any form, this is not only insects, then one is also faced with 'either' 'or.' This means either kill or be killed. This is also natural law and is of Satanism. Satanism is using common sense along with spiritual development and is NOT a suicidal doctrine such as xianity, Jainism, and other related christ-like trash.

Discretion is of the most importance, for stupidity is the only 'sin' in Satanism. There is valuable life that contributes in a positive way to the world, and there is vermin that needs to be destroyed, like parasites and viruses and such. Again, common sense...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chenzi666" <chenzi666@ wrote:

Was his username plain "coolbeans" or "coolbeans81192"??I.e. this guy:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/63349

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:

Maxine what you said about Satan not caring if the jews are harmed came at a good time for me. In the Ohio satanists group someone with the user name coolbeans was trying to argue that Satan created the jews and that he excepts them. Obviously he was banned from the group!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chenzi666" <chenzi666@ wrote:

Coolbeans w/ the #s, fire. My Elsa side strikes again! _< I always fall for the evil ppl, darnit!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

Here's the thing, all animals, insects, etc are sacred to Father. After my empowerment efforts and my loss of all fear, nothing seems to bite me nor affect me negatively, in fact they seem to be drawn to me. I let the walk on me and come near me.

Truth be told even bugs can sense when someone is truly empowered.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "purplenurplei" <purplenurplei@... wrote:

I tell all of the bugs in my room.... that if they hurt me I hurt them, we keep our boundaries and were good. I've only been bitten twice in the last 4 years :D

Insects are attracted to our aura. We can program our aura to keep them away from us, I've had success doing that (I hate bugs).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhdea11@... wrote:

Here's the thing, all animals, insects, etc are sacred to Father. After my empowerment efforts and my loss of all fear, nothing seems to bite me nor affect me negatively, in fact they seem to be drawn to me. I let the walk on me and come near me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "purplenurplei" <purplenurplei@ wrote:

You rock Lydia!

------------------------------
On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 4:08 PM EDT lydia_666@... wrote:

Insects are attracted to our aura. We can program our aura to keep them away from us, I've had success doing that (I hate bugs).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhdea11@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "purplenurplei" <purplenurplei@ wrote:

Lol no I'm just a chicken. I had an email from someone wondering how to do this, so I'll post my method here: Use white energy as the color white deflects, and affirm something like "my aura continuously deflects any and all insects away from me". I should start doing this again as it's almost summer here.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

You rock Lydia!

------------------------------
On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 4:08 PM EDT lydia_666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhdea11@ wrote:

Theres a couple hundred lizards around my house haha I kind of like it. They all look like their doing pushups. And they let me spray them with mist and sometimes pet their heads. I hate instects/bugs though. Their like uninvited guests _<

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhdea11@ wrote:

I do the same when Im out  in the field training, we tend to stay in the worst spots lol. "The meaning of life is to better yourself and the Universe" - Lord Satan
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 3:08 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Does Satan care if i kill bugs and spiders?

hi well for me i cant stand roaches or flies. They gross me out big time! I like all other insects especially spiders and for some reason ive been seeing more spiders than usual? I dont kill spiders i prefer to shoo them away or catch them and put them outside.
Hail Satan!

<hr>To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 16:44:55 +0000

--- [/IMG][email protected], "purplenurplei" <purplenurplei@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "chenzi666" <chenzi666@ wrote:

Here is something interesting, the apartment that I live in is filled with spiders. My parents always kill them, I NEVER kill them. What is interesting is that when ever I am home alone, I rarely see any spiders. Sometimes I see like 1 or 2 spiders and they are never afraid of me but when my parents come home there are always 5 to 8 of them. What I learned with this is that Nature understands. Nature is sending spiders on purpose to annoy my parents. This is due to them killing spiders like they are nothing. Since I do not kill them, Nature does not do that to me. This is pretty amazing in my opinion.

lol, yes it was

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@ wrote:

I'm so curious. What about cockroaches?   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 1:56 PM

Here is something interesting, the apartment that I live in is filled with spiders. My parents always kill them, I NEVER kill them. What is interesting is that when ever I am home alone, I rarely see any spiders. Sometimes I see like 1 or 2 spiders and they are never afraid of me but when my parents come home there are always 5 to 8 of them. What I learned with this is that Nature understands. Nature is sending spiders on purpose to annoy my parents. This is due to them killing spiders like they are nothing. Since I do not kill them, Nature does not do that to me. This is pretty amazing in my opinion.

<td val[/IMG]I am with you about fly's and roaches too.I kill them right away,because this is our house,and they belong out side.Plus I have this thing about eating when fly's are around too.I have fly swatters all over our house. lol

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Wed, 6/13/12, ilda ramirez <moon_glow666@... wrote:
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Does Satan care if i kill bugs and spiders?
Date: Wednesday, June 13, 2012, 7:27 PM

hi well for me i cant stand roaches or flies. They gross me out big time! I like all other insects especially spiders and for some reason ive been seeing more spiders than usual? I dont kill spiders i prefer to shoo them away or catch them and put them outside.
Hail Satan!

<hr>To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 16:44:55 +0000

--- [/IMG][email protected], "purplenurplei" <purplenurplei@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "chenzi666" <chenzi666@ wrote:

[/TD]

--- In [email protected], "tigers_matter" <swastikaking11@... wrote:

I occasionally have spiders visit my apartment.  I leave them alone, since they are not going to harm me or breed like crazy in the place.  Once I had a spider that was around off and on for about 6 weeks, and then it disappeared for no reason.  Other times I found spiders setting up camp at the bottom of my houseplants, and they would eat up the flies that were infesting the roots of the plants (the flies I would[/B] kill, because they are a pest to the plants).  I left that spider alone, and it was sitting pretty for something like 6 months.  It put quite a big dent in the number of flies I had. While, as Maxine pointed out, there is no fixed rule about harming animals, I believe that certain types of insects are actually beneficial.  Others are neutral--a bee, for instance, wants nothing more than to be let outdoors and that's what they will get.  Others have the potential to become pests--if I see one ant, I kill it because it's exploring for its colony and if it doesn't come back, the infestation is prevented (saving the colony from more casualties).  If I left it alone, I would be seeing ants all summer long.  Roaches and mice, which do breed in your place (and spread disease), are best destroyed before they get out of hand. There are certain times when common sense dictates that we harm or kill animals.  One is if they are threatening us, and we have to hurt or kill it to save ourselves or an innocent person.  Another is for food--we kill animals in order to have meat.  We also kill animals and insects to protect our property (otherwise we might have plagues of roaches and rats).  And, we kill animals that act as parasites.  Sometimes we have to kill animals in order to manage their population.  And, one "animal" I think Satan would have no problem with harming or killing is the kike. Hail Satan![/B]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back