Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Does it really matter where the blood is from? HP pretty urgent, Ded

loke_pk

So... do I really need to get blood from my index finger with a needle or a razor? Because I can get it in other ways... Like with my nails.. I know it sounds like it would hurt more, and probably it will, but I have a thing about needles and razors...
Anyways... making the wound with my own hands sounds much better.

I also need to know... if the Equinox is like 21th December.. but I do the ritual at 3 AM, then it means I am doing it on 22nd. Does it really matter? Well... I also tough of the following: I can either do it on 1st January right after the 31st midnights, when it's a New Moon... or during the Equinox. Both seem to be important... but I think I will go for Equinox.

What do you think? And yeah... I am very ritualistic, I would only do suc an important ritual at important times, so doing it in the middle of the day when no day of importance is present is not an option.

Hail Father Lucifer!

The way you get the blood doesn't really matter, even if it's picking off an existing scab, which some people have done. As long at the intent to dedicate is there, the ritual will work.
Well, technically that's the Winter Solstice, December 21st, you're talking about. There're two Solstices (Summer and Winter) and two Equinoxes (Vernal and Autumnal). The difference between them is that the Equinoxes are days of "Equal Night"(a direct translation, equi: equal, nox: night), meaning that the day and night are the same length. The Summer Solstice is the longest day in the year, and the Winter Solstice is the shortest. So idk if you're talking about the Vernal Equinox, or the Winter Solstice. I mean... the Vernal Equinox is kind of far-off, and idk if you're going to wait that long. Sorry, just confused about which you mean.But if you're doing it at 3 A.M., then I would suggest staying up on the 20th, so it's technically 3 A.M. on the 21st that you're doing it. But that's just what I did when dedicating.
:) It's okay, I'm very ritualistic as well. 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, December 1, 2009 9:34:39 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Does it really matter where the blood is from? HP pretty urgent, Dedication soon

So... do I really need to get blood from my index finger with a needle or a razor? Because I can get it in other ways... Like with my nails.. I know it sounds like it would hurt more, and probably it will, but I have a thing about needles and razors...

I also need to know... if the Equinox is like 21th December.. but I do the ritual at 3 AM, then it means I am doing it on 22nd. Does it really matter? Well... I also tough of the following: I can either do it on 1st January right after the 31st midnights, when it's a New Moon... or during the Equinox. Both seem to be important... but I think I will go for Equinox.

What do you think? And yeah... I am very ritualistic, I would only do suc an important ritual at important times, so doing it in the middle of the day when no day of importance is present is not an option.

Hail Father Lucifer!

i don't think it matters how you get cut just that the end result is blood on the paper. i don't think it matters on the day i mean your off by a could of hours won't hurt

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, December 1, 2009 6:34:39 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Does it really matter where the blood is from? HP pretty urgent, Dedication soon

Hail Father Lucifer!

Hi,
    1) your nails?????? I do not think is a good idea, because it would be painful, both because I do not know if you manage to get out of the blood, and even if it would be a kind of (paciugo..), something came wrong. I'll give you two more reasons.
          needles : would be a good choice but the hole is so small that virtually no blood comes out, this way you have to drill a deep hole, which hurts the most, and equally does not leave practically nothing. The nice thing is that the hole closes immediately and virtually no one will notice the hole, not even your family.
          nails : I tried all three methods do not ask why but I did. this is the worst. something like a fatal blow that left you scratching and all the skin around it becomes irritated and red / purple and is very noticeable! also seems difficult to use blood for this purpose by this type of method. is chaotic confusing and difficult than dirt and probably annoying.
          razors: the safest, the cleanest, least noticeable (You'll be a very small patch), and also got enough blood. Also closes quickly despite eral blood with the needle. Even painful. disinfect the razor cut (small), work, disinfects the small cut and apply a small patch.
then your family: Oh! What have you done to the finger? you okay?
and you: I just cut it with the sheet of notebook. or I cut while I cleaned the razor (the one for shaving).
If you do not want to ruin a razor to shave you could use a razor (penknife / pencil sharpener), you just have to disassemble one.

2) I can not help you a lot about the best date, i would give more importance to the day (in this case) that the phase of the moon. The moon is very important but this day is a tradition as we know the days of the traditions do not change. I would choose the night of 22, at 3 am? .. then maybe the night of 22 or the morning (night), 23. This would be my choice, of course, is just an opinion, you should choose as most pleases you.

Note:
So, this is just my opinion, of course,  you choose what , how and when. If I understand correctly you mean maybe just some advice to get an idea. This is mine. I hope I've given you some interesting pictures to decide.

Sorry for my English.
May Satan be with you.
Hail Satan!!

Da: loke_pk <loke_pk@...
A: [email protected]
Inviato: Mer 2 dicembre 2009, 03:34:39
Oggetto: [Teens4Satan] Does it really matter where the blood is from? HP pretty urgent, Dedication soon

Hail Father Lucifer!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back