Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Does Father Satan accept everyone?

jakub.pajer

Hello, does Father Satan accept even pedophiles, murderers and other people with fucked up moral compass? Are demons willing to communicate with such "bad" people? Do they favor them over people who are pretty much "normal" (sorry for that word)?
From Satanistic point of view, is there a punishment? Can I be punished for something? Is there anything wrong I can do so I will get punished because of it? 
Thank you very much for your answers.... I am thinking about committing, just have some questions to be absolutely sure about it. 
RegardsJakub 

anyone who truly comes before him and wants to change, and improve, is accepted. sincerity matters..
these people will have a LOT of things to work through, though..
not everyone can be helped, but i'm certain those who desire a change will be helped, at least given a fair listen to. of course Father knows us as we truly are, he would know those who are honest and those who are not

What you were (everything) before committing to Satan is forgotten - period!

But, Satan and the Demons expect you to change and stop doing those things once you learn Satan's truth, and this is done with spiritual knowledge and meditation.

It's as simple as that!

He will accept you if you are willing and committed to change. If you dedicate and still continue doing bad things (raping, killing innocent or whatever), he will just abandon you and that's the worst punishment you can get.

--------------------------------------------
On Sat, 9/24/16, Allison Passino apocalypseofjon@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Does Father Satan accept everyone?
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, September 24, 2016, 7:41 PM

All true, what comrades
have said. He will accept anyone who is a
non-jew, even if they have committed prior
atrocities, as long as they
are willing to
change.

On 9/23/16, jakub.pajer@...
[JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
wrote:
Thank you for your answers. I
really apreciate it.

hello please am new member of hail satanist but i want to ask about money ritual or i we not allow to use it? if we allow can you send it me to me

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back