Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Does Father approve of eating animal meat?

kapten881

Hello, family!
(Yes, I've been quite abscent. I'm sorry for this. My progress has gone to shit, I have to get to meditating again.)
Anyway, does Father approve of eating animal meat, as in pork and the likes? I'm wondering since He's clearly instructed us not to harm animals. But killing an animal for food is harming an animal, isn't it?
So, what goes? Should I stop eating animal meat all together for the sake of Father?

Yes, he instructs not to harm animals EXCEPT for food or self-defense. It sounds you didn't get the "except" part.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kapten881" <barkingplace@... wrote:

Hello, family!
(Yes, I've been quite abscent. I'm sorry for this. My progress has gone to shit, I have to get to meditating again.)
Anyway, does Father approve of eating animal meat, as in pork and the likes? I'm wondering since He's clearly instructed us not to harm animals. But killing an animal for food is harming an animal, isn't it?
So, what goes? Should I stop eating animal meat all together for the sake of Father?

torturing, slaughtering for the fun of it, and cruel, heartless treatmeant are all examples of the spiritual degeneration involving animals.

other than that, the animals are LOWER than us. indeed. but they deserve respect for the food that they give us.

its best that an animal be killed humanely, and swift.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

Yes, he instructs not to harm animals EXCEPT for food or self-defense. It sounds you didn't get the "except" part.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kapten881" <barkingplace@ wrote:

Hello, family!

We need meat for healthy living sure there are supplements for protein but nothing like meat itself in portions.  

-Allyson Ford 
On Sep 3, 2011, at 3:10 PM, "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "kapten881" <barkingplace@... wrote:

Hello, family!

As diznit stated,

I will also add the Veganism and Veggie-tarian deal is originally of the enemy systems. Previous humans all ate meat.

Veganism will simply destory your health and kill you that has been proven as fact. A person can only be Vegan for a certian amount of years before they use up their b12 reserves then their health starts to fail and they will die due to vital mineral deficiency. Now some vegans get b12 injections and certain mixtures that are full of plant and artifical vital minerals. But the findings is Animal product b12 is what the body requires. That is only one form of deficiency mentioned on the subject. The reality is Veganism is a religion based off xianity. And its well known many Vegans are closet animal product eaters just to stay alive. Any person who claims to have been vegan for 20 years or more is by mathematical fact lieing. Plants have been proven to just as conscious as animals so much for the ethics debate. I find there is a jewish generated human hating meme base in many green movements.

Protein deficiency is a major fact as well. Non animal product protein is a weaker kind and only 15 to 30 percent can be used by the body at all. The cells are built on animal proteins the best. Every Vegan I knew was unhealthy.

Veggie-tarianism is a step up I was one for several years but also bad in the end as humans do need meat its always been part of our diet.

Best to get everything whole food organic.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kapten881" <barkingplace@ wrote:

Hello, family!

I think what is meant, is not to infect harm on to animals. Like throwing rocks at dogs or cats or hunting and injuring animals for the fun of it. Not to hunt to feed yourself.And not to kill animals for no reason(etc. just to watch it die....).  HAIL SATAN

On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 3:42 PM, kapten881 <barkingplace@... wrote:
  Hello, family!

It does include not torturing animals that are going to be slaughtered for food like the kike kosher slaughter which is inhumane.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], dvdpst <dvdposton@... wrote:

I think what is meant, is not to infect harm on to animals. Like throwing
rocks at dogs or cats or hunting and injuring animals for the fun of it. Not
to hunt to feed yourself.
And not to kill animals for no reason(etc. just to watch it die....).

HAIL SATAN

Hello, family!
(Yes, I've been quite abscent. I'm sorry for this. My progress has gone to
shit, I have to get to meditating again.)
Anyway, does Father approve of eating animal meat, as in pork and the
likes? I'm wondering since He's clearly instructed us not to harm animals.
But killing an animal for food is harming an animal, isn't it?
So, what goes? Should I stop eating animal meat all together for the sake
of Father?

Put it this way, if we are not ment to eat meat then why would Father have created us with teeth designed for eating meat

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, September 4, 2011 12:50:22 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Does Father approve of eating animal meat?

It does include not torturing animals that are going to be slaughtered for food like the kike kosher slaughter which is inhumane.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], dvdpst <dvdposton@... wrote:

I think what is meant, is not to infect harm on to animals. Like throwing
rocks at dogs or cats or hunting and injuring animals for the fun of it. Not
to hunt to feed yourself.
And not to kill animals for no reason(etc. just to watch it die....).

HAIL SATAN

Hello, family!
(Yes, I've been quite abscent. I'm sorry for this. My progress has gone to
shit, I have to get to meditating again.)
Anyway, does Father approve of eating animal meat, as in pork and the
likes? I'm wondering since He's clearly instructed us not to harm animals.
But killing an animal for food is harming an animal, isn't it?
So, what goes? Should I stop eating animal meat all together for the sake
of Father?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back