Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Does Father and his Demon/ess give us a hint?

kazuyaakechi

Do they give us a hint when we're newbie?
Because I'm new to this I start practicing Opening chakra but I stop all the way to hip charka cuz Idk where it locate. I'll get to the point, this morning I dream so weird a lot of people try to tell me something and this strange women keep touching me,the dream is not like a fear or threathening dream is where everybody was laughing having good time. To me I assume, am I almost there to open up my soul(I'm still a newbie),I'm a little curious.

the god's will sometimes send us signs to guide us and help usHAIL SATAN From: kazuyaakechi <kazuyaakechi@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 5:11 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Does Father and his Demon/ess give us a hint?

Because I'm new to this I start practicing Opening chakra but I stop all the way to hip charka cuz Idk where it locate. I'll get to the point, this morning I dream so weird a lot of people try to tell me something and this strange women keep touching me,the dream is not like a fear or threathening dream is where everybody was laughing having good time. To me I assume, am I almost there to open up my soul(I'm still a newbie),I'm a little curious.

really!?
oh no I mess it up .<,during my sleep I was awaken sombody try to woke me up try to tell me somthing(I felt that so many times) but Idk I can't see nothing or hear I'm still opening my chakra darn it what am I suppose to say or do? I felt that sensations all the times in my room.Fudge I mess it up .<

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nicholas Abben <deathgodlolfml@... wrote:

the god's will sometimes send us signs to guide us and help us
HAIL SATAN

Keep an eye out in the physical, waking world. There are no coincidences. The Gods will send a sign or answer to your questions that you asked during prayer or ritual. Usually within a few days to a week, as They are very busy. But They will always get back to you.As for your dream, sometimes the greys and other enemies of Lord Satan find a way to intrude in there and frighten us, or it's just your mind sorting things out. Or it could be a message from the Powers of Hell. Keep a dream journal and write them down. You might see re-emerging symbols and patterns.
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2013 9:59:27 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Does Father and his Demon/ess give us a hint?

really!?
oh no I mess it up .<,during my sleep I was awaken sombody try to woke me up try to tell me somthing(I felt that so many times) but Idk I can't see nothing or hear I'm still opening my chakra darn it what am I suppose to say or do? I felt that sensations all the times in my room.Fudge I mess it up .<

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nicholas Abben <deathgodlolfml@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN

thanks for advice brother I also did spell protection in my room with blue electric light..but everytime I dream it show what my event thruout the day(which is weird)I think I'm begin protected..
you mean journal like how my everday life by jotting them down like happy stuff or bad stuff like dairy things?
ok I'll try

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Keep an eye out in the physical, waking world. There are no coincidences. The Gods will send a sign or answer to your questions that you asked during prayer or ritual. Usually within a few days to a week, as They are very busy. But They will always get back to you.
As for your dream, sometimes the greys and other enemies of Lord Satan find a way to intrude in there and frighten us, or it's just your mind sorting things out. Or it could be a message from the Powers of Hell. Keep a dream journal and write them down. You might see re-emerging symbols and patterns.

really!?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nicholas Abben <deathgodlolfml@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

It's your journal. Put whatever you like in it. :)
Myself, when I write, it's to keep track of things. Like when I learn something new in meditation, or if I have advanced in some way. When I have asked Lord Satan or my Guardian for help, during prayer, and They responded, and the response. As well as things I learn that I feel made an impact on my life somehow, changing me. It could be something small, large, mundane, spiritual, not spiritual, etc.Dreams that I had that were highly symbolic. The ones I remember, lol. Dreams I have, goals, and the outline on how to reach them, the steps needed.
Interactions I had with animals, my SS friends, etc.
That's just an example, but it's good to make it a habit to write daily, of positive things that happen, so we have a list of things to thank Lord Satan for when we do thanksgiving rituals. :)

Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 12:33:02 PM

thanks for advice brother I also did spell protection in my room with blue electric light..but everytime I dream it show what my event thruout the day(which is weird)I think I'm begin protected..
you mean journal like how my everday life by jotting them down like happy stuff or bad stuff like dairy things?
ok I'll try

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Keep an eye out in the physical, waking world. There are no coincidences. The Gods will send a sign or answer to your questions that you asked during prayer or ritual. Usually within a few days to a week, as They are very busy. But They will always get back to you.
As for your dream, sometimes the greys and other enemies of Lord Satan find a way to intrude in there and frighten us, or it's just your mind sorting things out. Or it could be a message from the Powers of Hell. Keep a dream journal and write them down. You might see re-emerging symbols and patterns.

really!?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nicholas Abben <deathgodlolfml@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

ok

It's your journal. Put whatever you like in it. :)

Myself, when I write, it's to keep track of things. Like when I learn something new in meditation, or if I have advanced in some way. When I have asked Lord Satan or my Guardian for help, during prayer, and They responded, and the response. As well as things I learn that I feel made an impact on my life somehow, changing me. It could be something small, large, mundane, spiritual, not spiritual, etc.
Dreams that I had that were highly symbolic. The ones I remember, lol. 
Dreams I have, goals, and the outline on how to reach them, the steps needed.

Interactions I had with animals, my SS friends, etc.

That's just an example, but it's good to make it a habit to write daily, of positive things that happen, so we have a list of things to thank Lord Satan for when we do thanksgiving rituals. :)

Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 12:33:02 PM

ok I'll try

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

really!?

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back