Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Does exposure to Strong Bioelectricity wears down the body?

ninjuju

Hello Brothers and Sisters in Satan.
I am newly dedicated (few weeks) and I have been doing my aura cleaning and protection aura meditations. I also have been raising a lot of energy. 
However I recently came in contact with a fellow student of mine who brought up topics of spirituality and felt as tho he did this because he could now sense my aura. I felt as though he was very free and during conversing we delved into aura/chakra/dragons/demons/ angels and his experiences. I never disclosed that I am dedicated and was unsure of his allegiance.  After the conversation I had a pulsating energy much like when meditating and raising my aura but it was the strongest I've had yet and felt electric. Is it possible I absorbed some of his aura? I was extremely fatigued by the end of the day and slept most of today. I work out a lot so I figured i would be able to handle strong energies but is it possible exposure to someone else's strong aura could burn you out? And should I be doing anything differently apart from protection aura? 
Thank you in advance for your time and knowledge. 
Respectfully, DJB
HAIL SATAN!

That would depend on a few things.
1. How much energy you are able to manipulate immediately and how much is in your astral body.
2. How much energy is your physical body accustomed to being in the vicinity of.

If the energy of the person is quite a bit more than what you are able to handle, then yes, it can wear down your body. However, this only happens when the person has not condensed their energy field to be in the same space as their physical body and so is coming into contact with everyone who comes around them.
The wearing down can be caused by two things. One, the person's energy field is pulling on yours and stealing your energy. This is not necessarily deliberate, and in fact, is a stage of training that every developing magician goes through eventually. The person (your student) should learn to better  control his energy field and their processes. You should tell him to increase the masculine energy and masculine flow in his field because it is undoubtedly too much feminine energy that would cause this or too strong of an inward flow of energy. Try to get him to balance this out, if this is the case.
Two, the person's energy is too strong/has a bit too much for you to handle, and so it is weighing you down. This is similar in principle to a heavy weight strapped to your body.

I recommend, if he is trust worthy, ask him to condense all his excess energy into the same shape and space as his physical body so it does not exceed the space where his physical body and astral body is and so no one has to come into contact with it, and ask him to increase the outward flow of energy in him and to increase the masculine energy in his astral body. -- These things if done correctly will remedy the problem and make it safer for you to be near the person. However, if his energy is not too much more than yours, being in the vicinity of the person will eventually enhance your own energy levels. Think of it as strength training; the continuous weighing down will eventually increase your astral muscles so to speak.

Hail Satan

If you're roughly 2 1/2 to three weeks into the meditation program, then you might find this beneficial.

EZ Chakra Spin  
Hope this helps. Hail Satan. He gave this wonderful knowledge to us all.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back