Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Does anyone know the names of these Demons?

hh

I've had these dreams and visions where some "people" appear. I don't recognize them but I get a strong feeling that they are Demons.
For long I've been wondering who my guardian Demons is and I think that it's one of these (a blonde girl) since she's guarded me and also given me visions.

I remember the faces of a few of them very well and I made some photos, so if anyone know who they are I would really much appreciate if you told me.

<a rel="nofollow">http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k519/lilitu_violet/ 

These are the one's I remember most of. They look abit funny but I made them in a game (Sims) because I'm not a very good painter :p

Hail Satan!

yea their most likely to be your gardians. theirs alot of demonesses with blonde hair you just got to look at the list of demons and see which ones describes her more. try coming into contact with them and asking questions through your meditations. its better too try getting a hold of them when your in a trance that way your senses are more on the astral plane. or you can communicate with them through a pendulum or ouija board.
Hail EnkiFrom: hh <thelolita1@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 1:33 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Does anyone know the names of these Demons?

I've had these dreams and visions where some "people" appear. I don't recognize them but I get a strong feeling that they are Demons.
For long I've been wondering who my guardian Demons is and I think that it's one of these (a blonde girl) since she's guarded me and also given me visions.

I remember the faces of a few of them very well and I made some photos, so if anyone know who they are I would really much appreciate if you told me.

<a rel="nofollow">http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k519/lilitu_violet/ 

These are the one's I remember most of. They look abit funny but I made them in a game (Sims) because I'm not a very good painter :p

Hail Satan!

Nice. These do resemble the Gods.

Do you ever see humanoid beings with jump suits?

If yo do, they are what I call the enemy Annunaki. They belong to the legion of light.
At least thats what they told me.

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hh" <thelolita1@... wrote:

I've had these dreams and visions where some "people" appear. I don't
recognize them but I get a strong feeling that they are Demons.
For long I've been wondering who my guardian Demons is and I think that
it's one of these (a blonde girl) since she's guarded me and also given
me visions.

I remember the faces of a few of them very well and I made some photos,
so if anyone know who they are I would really much appreciate if you
told me.

http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k519/lilitu_violet/
<I%27ve%20had%20these%20dreams%20and%20visions%20where%20some%20

These are the one's I remember most of. They look abit funny but I made
them in a game (Sims) because I'm not a very good painter :p

Hail Satan!

Thanks for the reply. Yes I've been trying but without any success this far. I want to know if someone here knows who they might be so I alteast get a name and then can use the sigils to communicate with them.
It's the problem with so many demonesses fitting the descriptions. If anyone has any suggestion of anyone of the demons I would be extremely grateful?

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Adrian Savala <satanicpride666@... wrote:

yea their most likely to be your gardians. theirs alot of demonesses with blonde hair you just got to look at the list of demons and see which ones describes her more. try coming into contact with them and asking questions through your meditations. its better too try getting a hold of them when your in a trance that way your senses are more on the astral plane. or you can communicate with them through a pendulum or ouija board.

Hail Enki

http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k51 ... 3%82%c2%a0

Hail Satan!

Thats nice. Thanks for confirming it.

I don't remember having seen any of those jumpsuit-humanoids. The memories of the dreams are usually very faint. But I know I seen grey aliens. Yuck! x_x

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

Nice. These do resemble the Gods.

Do you ever see humanoid beings with jump suits?

If yo do, they are what I call the enemy Annunaki. They belong to the legion of light.
At least thats what they told me.

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hh" <thelolita1@ wrote:

I've had these dreams and visions where some "people" appear. I don't
recognize them but I get a strong feeling that they are Demons.
For long I've been wondering who my guardian Demons is and I think that
it's one of these (a blonde girl) since she's guarded me and also given
me visions.

I remember the faces of a few of them very well and I made some photos,
so if anyone know who they are I would really much appreciate if you
told me.

http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k519/lilitu_violet/
<I%27ve%20had%20these%20dreams%20and%20visions%20where%20some%20

These are the one's I remember most of. They look abit funny but I made
them in a game (Sims) because I'm not a very good painter :p

Hail Satan!

I have a feeling it could be Marchosias, usually appears as a teenage girl according to jos also very friendly and talkitive. If I'm not kissing my mind I've spoken with her also through a dream. She is nice and loves to carry on conversation. Idk if this is who your looking for but suppose it wouldn't hurt to see why you one up with.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hh" <thelolita1@... wrote:

Thanks for the reply. Yes I've been trying but without any success this far. I want to know if someone here knows who they might be so I alteast get a name and then can use the sigils to communicate with them.
It's the problem with so many demonesses fitting the descriptions. If anyone has any suggestion of anyone of the demons I would be extremely grateful?

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Adrian Savala <satanicpride666@ wrote:

Hail Enki

Hail Satan!

Please let me know what you learn? Personal curiosity

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cody_best1" <cody_best1@... wrote:

I have a feeling it could be Marchosias, usually appears as a teenage girl according to jos also very friendly and talkitive. If I'm not kissing my mind I've spoken with her also through a dream. She is nice and loves to carry on conversation. Idk if this is who your looking for but suppose it wouldn't hurt to see why you one up with.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hh" <thelolita1@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Adrian Savala <satanicpride666@ wrote:

Hail Enki

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back