Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

does anyone know,"how to remote view"

David1

hello everyone.

this question has been on my mind for a while, it is a skill that i have only dreamed about.(literally, i had a dream that i was being directed to a website , that would teach me how)

i plan to ask the gods soon, but i want to know if there is any meditations that could help me aquire such a skill.

Ive read the military document about remote viewing, sadly though, ive only found what the military have done in their accounts. plus, they dont describe the technique they use. or if they have, I had a hard time understanding what they said, due to such a scientific dialogue.

Inguz,the all knowing eye,vibrate it in the third eye.Hail iblis.

On Wed, 14 Sep 2011 22:05 PDT David wrote:

hello everyone.

this question has been on my mind for a while, it is a skill that i have only dreamed about.(literally, i had a dream that i was being directed to a website , that would teach me how)

i plan to ask the gods soon, but i want to know if there is any meditations that could help me aquire such a skill.

Ive read the military document about remote viewing, sadly though, ive only found what the military have done in their accounts. plus, they dont describe the technique they use. or if they have, I had a hard time understanding what they said, due to such a scientific dialogue.

Work with your third eye, along with the five other chakra along the forehead. Read about the sixth chakra, and try to empower and meditate on it. The sixth chakra is the center for psychic sight, or clairvoyance.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <garimevil@... wrote:

hello everyone.

i plan to ask the gods soon, but i want to know if there is any meditations that could help me acquire such a skill.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back