Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Does anyone know a demon ?

steelofman75

Who can help me with issue with my weight. I have been stressed a lot recently and was wondering if their was a demon who could help me with this problem I have.
Also what usually is expected to give to a demon in return for his services.

Home
  <[/IMG]<b class="y[/IMG]"The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."[/B][/I]
www.JoyofSatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Thursday, September 18, 2014 3:30 AM, "steelofman75@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Who can help me with issue with my weight. I have been stressed a lot recently and was wondering if their was a demon who could help me with this problem I have.

To lose weight, eat a good diet. A good diet does not mean juice fasting, going vegan, or any of the other dangerous and harmful things that are part of many popular diets. A good diet avoids processed foods and includes fruits, vegetables, nuts, meats, eggs, dairy, and other good foods.

Exercise regularly. Exercise increases energy and increases the metabolism. It strengthens the body and grants a myriad of health benefits including stronger bones, an improved memory, and a lowered risk of cardiovascular disease.

Drink plenty of water. This can be 1/2 to 1 gallon of water a day.

Get adequate sleep.

Giving something in return does not mean an offering of food or trinkets. To give back, you can gain publicity for the Demon, work aganst Christianity, work to advance Spiritual Satanism, or any other service you and the God can agree upon. There are many ways to work for the Gods of Hell.

<td val[/IMG]E[/IMG] From:"Teloc Vovim teloc.vovim666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date:Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 7:16 pm
Subject:Re: [JoyofSatan666] Does anyone know a demon ?

Home
  <[/IMG]<b class="y[/IMG]"The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."[/B][/I]
www.JoyofSatan.org www.exposingchristianity.com http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Thursday, September 18, 2014 3:30 AM, "steelofman75@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back