Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Does anyone have the Hatha Yoga PDF from the 40 day program

kevin_burkhard

I need some immediate help. I've been tinkering away at the 40 day program and reach day 17 and there is no PDF available anymore. Does anyone have a link to the PDF (not the JOS Page)? Thanks.

When you see this response scroll down and go where it says "Visit Your Group" then search for the Files. You will find a pdf link in the files for you to download for Hatha Yoga.

Στις 4:56 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 5 Ιανουαρίου 2015, ο/η "kevin_burkhard@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I need some immediate help. I've been tinkering away at the 40 day program and reach day 17 and there is no PDF available anymore. Does anyone have a link to the PDF (not the JOS Page)? Thanks.

Ok so i assume you are asking for a PDF to the Hatha/Kundalini yoga pages. You can find them by going the the 'files' section of the JoS yahoo group. If you are looking for the PDF to the 40 day program then just look in the Satans Library page on JoS. 

On Monday, January 5, 2015 6:56 AM, "kevin_burkhard@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Attachments :
<ol>Hatha Yoga Sample Session-126468.pdf</ol> I've included the Hatha Yoga PDF file with this e-mail.

To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 18:01:42 -0800
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Does anyone have the Hatha Yoga PDF from the 40 day program

So, I see this includes some of the original excersizes posted in the yoga section of the JoS. Now, my question is this, although I'm pretty sure I can't, is it possible to do any of these while taking just only klonopin?

I mean, I've worked very hard to get down to just that one from having taken four. Surely there's something I can do, also for these damn greys, I'm tired of feeling defenseless while they parade around me, is there anything I can do besides void meditation to ward the shitheads off?

Also regarding the yogic excersizes, should I do all of those in order as listed, or what?

Thank you.

HAIL SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back