Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Does anyone else feel sick for no reason today

I know this is stupid and I know what today is and I do not feel the way I do right now because of knowing what day it is, but ever since I got up I have been drained of energy and just feel real low both health and emotion wise. I got enough sleep and I have no worries for this week has actuall been quite good to me. Even my yoga session and energy work have not been able to raise my energy levels. Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just me.

Hail Satan

Nope, I'm fine. It could just be a logical reason such as lacking in vitamin D, what with the short days and long nights. Just thought I'd toss that idea out there in case that's it, I'm sure you've already considered other possibilities. Hope you're better soon.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

I know this is stupid and I know what today is and I do not feel the way I do right now because of knowing what day it is, but ever since I got up I have been drained of energy and just feel real low both health and emotion wise. I got enough sleep and I have no worries for this week has actuall been quite good to me. Even my yoga session and energy work have not been able to raise my energy levels. Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just me.

Hail Satan

This is not stupid at all. We normally get attacked more around this time of the years because of the enemy. Last year I was deathly sick for practically this whole month of december. This year I could always feel when someone was sending me negative energy and I would always start meditating as soon as I felt it so that it would not build up. I don't really get sick anymore unless I get ganged up on and even then only a few days at the most. The kikes have grown pathetically weak.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hail Satan

well, i get that too sometimes.

but its mostly from attacks.

if you done the ritual last night, chances are that the enemy attacked after it.

they done that to me a couple times :/

Hail Satan

nofeelinng fine dispite my health record best to you so this feeling will be gon HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Nope, I'm fine. It could just be a logical reason such as lacking in vitamin D, what with the short days and long nights. Just thought I'd toss that idea out there in case that's it, I'm sure you've already considered other possibilities. Hope you're better soon.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Sort of - after having drank like 2 cups of coffee I stil felt drained of energy... though I didn'thave enough sleep.

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

Hail Satan

Ive felt the same way since I have woke up. I think it's just because I'm getting sick though.

I wanted to thank everyone for giving their opinions and sharing how they felt on this day. Also to those who gave me their best wishes thank you as well. On the 24th i felt awful and than on the 25th I felt like my old self. So whether this was just an attack or picking up on the millions of prayers I do not know.

For those who felt sick as well I hope all of you are well and I hope everyone had an enjoyable yule.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Matthew" <blaman60@... wrote:

I'm feeling sick also.

i've been ill for the past 3 days, however, it may just be because i have narcolepsy which makes me tired, and occasionally ill. however, it does feel slightly different from my usual bouts of sleepyness?

Hail Satan

I felt pretty drained out of energy on 24th.. 25th was even worse.. it started out pretty good, but than i went to visit my xtian relatives.. They dragged me to a play about "jesus' birth".. When that was over my head was killing me and i felt like i was really tired.. Like i had no power in me. I wanted to do some meditation before sleep, but i was destroyed.. I was barely able to do my aura cleaning..

Hail Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Munchie Gore <munchiegore@... wrote:

Ive felt the same way since I have woke up. I think it's just because I'm getting sick though.

Personally, my 22 year old niece (drug addict) got caught stealing money and narcotics from my parents, then her boyfriend barges into my room and despite me telling him to get out over and over, he proceeded to accuse me of druging her up and making her smoke crack. Next my niece comes in and says I raped her, my x lost our 1st baby cuz I kicked her in the stomach. Now, I've NEVER layed a hand on any woman, and I would NEVER, EVER touch my niece in any way! Nor do I do drugs or drink any more. Granted I'm on a number of medications which she has stolen from me a well. Point being that for the 1st time in many moons I felt the Yule Holiday, and the night of the 24th was when all that happened. Besides the fact that a while back my x discommunicated herself so I haven't talked to my son and missed another holiday. What I need to know is a good easy destruction ritual, if you please. You see what I'm going through please advise. Thank you all so much for listening.
HAIL SATAN!!! Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "HenryH" <astralnaut888@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 21:18:58 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Does anyone else feel sick for no reason today
  This is not stupid at all. We normally get attacked more around this time of the years because of the enemy. Last year I was deathly sick for practically this whole month of december. This year I could always feel when someone was sending me negative energy and I would always start meditating as soon as I felt it so that it would not build up. I don't really get sick anymore unless I get ganged up on and even then only a few days at the most. The kikes have grown pathetically weak.

Hail Satan

My feeling Jason is,it is some serious shit to do a destruction ritual on family.You might want to give that some further thought. But you do have the alternative of binding instead.Hail SatanBrian
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2011 2:18 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Does anyone else feel sick for no reason today

Personally, my 22 year old niece (drug addict) got caught stealing money and narcotics from my parents, then her boyfriend barges into my room and despite me telling him to get out over and over, he proceeded to accuse me of druging her up and making her smoke crack. Next my niece comes in and says I raped her, my x lost our 1st baby cuz I kicked her in the stomach. Now, I've NEVER layed a hand on any woman, and I would NEVER, EVER touch my niece in any way! Nor do I do drugs or drink any more. Granted I'm on a number of medications which she has stolen from me a well. Point being that for the 1st time in many moons I felt the Yule Holiday, and the night of the 24th was when all that happened. Besides the fact that a while back my x discommunicated herself so I haven't talked to my son and missed another holiday. What I need to know is a good easy destruction ritual, if you please. You see what I'm going through please advise. Thank you all so much for listening.
HAIL SATAN!!! Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T<hr>From: "HenryH" <astralnaut888@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 21:18:58 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Does anyone else feel sick for no reason today

Hail Satan

I'm quite unaware on what today is, but, yes, I'm feeling sick.
I have very mild colds and cough, but I feel stupid and slow and dirty. It's horrible. I took a 40-minute bath yesterday thoroughly scrubbing over and over again, but can't stop feeling dirty and mentally-dim.

Gonna go do some serious 6th chakra spinning. Hope that will help.

-Mary Okaa

Hail Satan

Ya, that was at the heat of the moment. A simply little push should do the trick, no SO much to hurt her, the drugs will do the rest to get her put in rehab.
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 08:29:07 -0800 (PST)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Does anyone else feel sick for no reason today
  My feeling Jason is,it is some serious shit to do a destruction ritual on family.You might want to give that some further thought. But you do have the alternative of binding instead.Hail SatanBrian
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2011 2:18 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Does anyone else feel sick for no reason today

HAIL SATAN!!! Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T<hr>From: "HenryH" <astralnaut888@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 21:18:58 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Does anyone else feel sick for no reason today

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back