Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Doctrines of Satan

Sven

I do not quite understand the doctrines of Satan, such as the Al-Jiwah.

Are they supposed to be read in-between the lines kind of thing?

It depends. The Al-Jilwah is almost unaltered but some things inside are symbolical like the four quarters. The Quret-Al-Yezid and poems seem to be slightly altered, they are read between the lines. The Quret-Al-Yezid refers to Melek Taus/Satan in some verses as a God and in some others as an angel, its obvious that this thing has been intentionally altered to support the muslims and not be killed by them. An angel can't be a God and yezidis in truth do believe Satan to be God. They altered many of their texts to say that He is an angel of the muslim god, in order to appear as a sect of islam.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Im so lost.... Seriously. What is the Al-Jiwah??

--- On Thu, 11/5/09, Sven <belthazorthemighty@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Doctrines of Satan
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, November 5, 2009, 7:47 PM

[/TD]

ya dont have to listen to the actual satanic doctrines
some of the doctrines made by satanist such as laveyian (still cant spell that)

dont have anything to do with satan in fact the doctrines by the church of satan is full of bullshit cause the ppl who ran that church did not even believe satan was a real being

so just stick to the black book of satan not the al jiwah (lol i really suck at spelling these words)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@... wrote:

It also has to do with the trans lation. The cultral diffrances. For instance with the koran, Muhamad's translators did not use dot so it changes a lot of meaning. You chould look at the changed versions that some Germans scholors have made a diffrent book of what they think it should say. I can't think of the book rhight now. 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, November 6, 2009 7:33:10 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Doctrines of Satan

It depends. The Al-Jilwah is almost unaltered but some things inside are symbolical like the four quarters. The Quret-Al-Yezid and poems seem to be slightly altered, they are read between the lines. The Quret-Al-Yezid refers to Melek Taus/Satan in some verses as a God and in some others as an angel, its obvious that this thing has been intentionally altered to support the muslims and not be killed by them. An angel can't be a God and yezidis in truth do believe Satan to be God. They altered many of their texts to say that He is an angel of the muslim god, in order to appear as a sect of islam.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Sven" <belthazorthemighty @... wrote:

Ehh, the doctrines are from the Yezidis, they are not made up by the CoS. Where the f*** did you read that? The Al-Jilwah comes from the Yezidis, there is a book called "Devil worship" from an author I can't remember his name that describes the Yezidi religion and has the Al-Jilwah inside. It predates the Satanic Bible/Rituals book by 50 years.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "foxfirealpha642" <foxfirealpha642@... wrote:

dont have anything to do with satan in fact the doctrines by the church of satan is full of bullshit cause the ppl who ran that church did not even believe satan was a real being

so just stick to the black book of satan not the al jiwah (lol i really suck at spelling these words)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@ wrote:

I found it:

Devil Worship: The Sacred Books and Traditions of the Yezidiz by Isya Joseph, written in 1919

link:

http://www.amazon.com/Devil-Worship-Sac ... 1564596958

There is a free version of it found here:

http://www.sacred-texts.com/asia/sby/index.htm

Read that, before spewing any bullshit about the doctrines of Satan.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lightseeker15" <lightseeker15@... wrote:

Ehh, the doctrines are from the Yezidis, they are not made up by the CoS. Where the f*** did you read that? The Al-Jilwah comes from the Yezidis, there is a book called "Devil worship" from an author I can't remember his name that describes the Yezidi religion and has the Al-Jilwah inside. It predates the Satanic Bible/Rituals book by 50 years.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "foxfirealpha642" <foxfirealpha642@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@ wrote:

sorry about that lightseeker my bad i knew in my mind i recalled something about some kind of fake doctrine made by CoS didn't know the exact name bu al jiwah is what came to mind your most likly right

but i raise a good point some doctrines that are said to be satanic do not come directly from satan hence why i posted the message the specific book was not the point the possibility of fake satanic doctrines like the satanic bible yeah thats what it was the satanic bible a freind told me about it

anyway point being some satanic doctrines are very real hold actual truth and some are just made up bullshit some idiot wrote down had published then handed out

the satanic bible sounds like bs and the al jiwah sounds like actual truth
sorry about the insult lightseeker sir

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back