Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

do zodiac signs mean anything?

dalightskin

I understand that some of Satanism deals with stars and planets and stuff, but do zodiac signs relating to personality have truth or are they just complete bullshit?

Do you mean astrological charts?. If so then yeah they do it probably the best way of predicting your future.

On Monday, January 12, 2015 7:43 PM, "dalightskin@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I understand that some of Satanism deals with stars and planets and stuff, but do zodiac signs relating to personality have truth or are they just complete bullshit?

They do have truth, but the sun sign horoscopes you see on random magazines are just nonsense. Astrology is much more complex than that and you need more than just one's sun sign to get an idea about his personality. See the astrology section in the JoS site, under Satanic Witchcraft.

Zodiac signs are a basis, but there is a LOT more to astrology than just your sign.

Look up the astro.org site and make your own chart

Zodiacs sings are a form of measurement in another dimension,
they can show how fully developed certain skills can become at the astrological points they point towards. They can also develop awareness in your eyes too~

Yes, the ascendant is what determines the personality since it is the first house of the zodiac. Astrology is a science and not just some random hocus pocus.

Hail Satan!!!!

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich is an avid, professional Astrologist.  It's extremely important to know.  
But, their is a lot of Bullshit out there.  Usually the more bullshit their is, the more they have tried to suppress its real spiritual meaning and use.  And that should lead you to the conclusion that their must be a reason they went to such great links to suppress it.

First thing; join the "JoS_Astrology" group.  Their is not a lot of people on their right now, but people probably haven't realized how important it is to know.  Its must know stuff.
Here's another website link:
  Azazel's Astrology for Satanists  I'm not sure if you can get your birth chart or not.  Never-the-less start there.Astrology is a big topic.  It's very big.  So, start learning its terminology and stick with the basics at first.  That's what I plan to do.  I'm actually really looking forward to learning what its really for.
Oh, ya.  Theirs 13 houses.  Not 12.

---In [email protected], <dalightskin@... wrote :

I like what you posted here Solarsonia666, and I looked for it twice, and I'm pretty sure I drew a blank.

Long story short, I'd greatly appreciate it if you would link the actual website.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back