Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Do you see what I see?

Black Dynamite: The Animated Series - Pilot

This cartoon show right here exposes THE JEWS to no ends.
The way that frog (JEWISH NATION) controls the media and the kids.
As I've read before: If you control the kids, you control the future.
And it is true.
This show at first hand might seem stupid and full of bullshit, but watch til the end and open your minds to see the hidden messages behind his show.
The other puppets are Jewish shill's, controlled by THE JEWISH NATION and the pet shill's will do anything for their master JEWS.

It's a good thing I didn't click away and watched it til the end.

After Black Dynamite killed the frog (JEWISH NATION), the kids went back to normal.

Just watch it and you'll understand what I mean.

FUCK THE JEWS!DEATH TO PISSRAEL!HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!HAIL ALL THE TRUE GODS OF ORION FOREVER!

its blocked in JEWmerica for "MUH COPYRIGHT GOY" -_-

On Wednesday, June 1, 2016 6:55 AM, "donotfearthetruth666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Black Dynamite: The Animated Series - Pilot

This cartoon show right here exposes THE JEWS to no ends.
The way that frog (JEWISH NATION) controls the media and the kids.
As I've read before: If you control the kids, you control the future.
And it is true.
This show at first hand might seem stupid and full of bullshit, but watch til the end and open your minds to see the hidden messages behind his show.
The other puppets are Jewish shill's, controlled by THE JEWISH NATION and the pet shill's will do anything for their master JEWS.

It's a good thing I didn't click away and watched it til the end.

After Black Dynamite killed the frog (JEWISH NATION), the kids went back to normal.

Just watch it and you'll understand what I mean.

FUCK THE JEWS!DEATH TO PISSRAEL!HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!HAIL ALL THE TRUE GODS OF ORION FOREVER!

Taol. Hey I had a dream coupple days ago of everyone turning into zombies while I was in a office, and I was running back home trying not to get turned into one. Lol

I might as well add in.
From what I understand of both of your dreams, it seems to me that the "zombie" part is a subliminal message to you both, which in reality is: Those who turn to the xianity and it's JEWISH roots, become like the lie, in other words "zombies" of the program and they preach the lie to everyone they can so they could join "God" and be slaves, in other words: Get turned into zombies.And if anybody rebels against it and doesn't have a protective aura, gets destroyed by JEWS and or their xian slaves, in other words: zombies kill them.

Do not fear truth. That makes alot of sense I have alot of weird dreams I guess ima have to try and study them and what they actually mean.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back