Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Do you know anything about Klepoth?

If you are talking about the Qliphoth it is a jewish system which will drive anyone who works with the entities therein insane. It is a blasphemous system against our gods and has no use to any serious spiritual satanist.

for more on this: https://satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/Qlippoth.html

Qlippoth is about the single most fastest and most painful way to injure yourself. Stay away from it.

Oh, I forgot about him. :(

KLEPOTH
Klepoth brings dreams and visions of all kinds. He is under the power of the Duke "Syrach."

Klepoth.jpg

I have tried to work with him once several years ago, but I do not remember what the results were. I was a beginner then so I wasn't able to feel or do much.

I have a strong feeling that he is much more important and does much more than the information that we currently remember about him. And he must be important if the jews chose his name specifically to slander by naming their system of curses after him. They try to put the worst curses against the best gods.

We will learn more about him when it is the right time. Much more information is being gained about all of our gods as the rituals are made for each of them. Of course you can try to work with him now and try to learn more about him.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back