Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

do you have to.....

isabellemartin1020

Do you have to be initiated in Satanism before contacting him or can you talk to him first to ask him about it? I'm curious how it works?

<td val[/IMG]it is a good idea to be dedicated before you do any rituals. but you are free to meditate and do yoga all you want.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] do you have to.....
Sent: Mon, Jan 14, 2013 11:25:29 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Do you have to be initiated in Satanism before contacting him or can you talk to him first to ask him about it? I'm curious how it works?

[/TD]

It is recomended that you do the Dedication Ritual before performing any kind of summoning or contact of that nature with the Gods. The dedication is very important, and something that should be considered heavily and not taken lightly.

However, you can still talk to Satan. This is done simply by talking to Him, either out loud or in your head. Just talk to Him like He is a friend. Because you are new, you may not hear or notice any response. And that is fine, this will come with empowering your soul and opening yourself to the astral, this is achieved through power meditation.

Take a look at the JoyOfSatan.org site if you haven't already. There is so much info there to be learnt. Take your time to read through all of the site to get a good idea of what Spiritual Satanism is.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "isabellemartin1020" wrote:

Do you have to be initiated in Satanism before contacting him or can you talk to him first to ask him about it? I'm curious how it works?

you can talk to Him but you have to be/ should open spiritually and mentally to recieve His reply. He may send you energy or signs that you may or may not recieve as an answer becauseoflack of belief or lack of knowlege. for example you could start to see symbols daily after the talk and think nothing of it or notice that everytime you take showers or drink water you feel a certain way.

I suggest that yout alk to Him. you dont have to be an official brother or sister no. im suremost of us have talked to Him before actually dedicating.

DONT NOT INVOKE ANY OF THE GODS/DEMONS. we highly advise against that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "isabellemartin1020" wrote:

It doesn't take all that much to talk to him. In fact, it was recommended to me to ask myself if Satanism was right for me, then to keep myself open to cues and subtle messages. Admittedly, I was pre-disposed already, knowing how evil the traditional churches were.

Ask him if it's right for you, with a healthy sense of respect, the likes of which you'd afford anything else powerful enough to destroy you, yet civilized enough to not be vicious.

I'd recommend, however, you put aside all pre-conceived notions about him ever told to you by the church of lies.

That's the first thing you'd have to do (dedicate).
After that work on opening 3rd eye as well as power meditation program.
Oh and look into our breathing excersizes.
Also on another note most likely scenario is that you might not see Satan and/or demons right away as for some of us spiritual development takes time possibly even years.
Just thought I'd mention this 
Ryan Harrison's iPhone 
On Jan 15, 2013, at 9:23 AM, Igor Bedzor <igorbedzor@... wrote:
  Short Answer : Yes

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 12:25 AM, isabellemartin1020 <isabellemartin1020@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back