Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Do we know..

jasonmorbid

any particular reason jews by nature tend to be a bunch of whiny annoying little bitches? They complain about literally everything and are like genetic hypochondriacs. What the fuck is wrong with them? they are soo weak its stupid, makes me fucking sick...

I know what you're saying and it is like their voices have evolved to be so high pitched to give them excellent whining ability. Even "wein" is popular in Jewish names lmao. They're all a bunch of Weiners. x3

"ooohhhhhhhh noooooooooooo wwracism! wracism" anti semitism! wahhh wahhh wahhh IDOLATRY! DO EVERYTHING OUR WAYYYYY!!!" )';

To instill guilt and make people feel bad for them like Oy Vey! the Goyim called me a name! or Oy Vey! the Goyim are calling jews meanies! those white anti-semites! Let's start a race war! and also White guilt everyone!

On Thursday, November 5, 2015 9:09 PM, "jasonmorbid@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] wrote:

any particular reason jews by nature tend to be a bunch of whiny annoying little bitches? They complain about literally everything and are like genetic hypochondriacs. What the fuck is wrong with them? they are soo weak its stupid, makes me fucking sick...

Probably a good point. Its like bodily adaption bending its way towards its needs. Vile creatures...

Very funny....en good
Lol Hail satan
Hail all hell Death to all jew!!!
On 7 Nov 2015 00:02, "kyleshand@... [JoS4adults]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I know what you're saying and it is like their voices have evolved to be so high pitched to give them excellent whining ability. Even "wein" is popular in Jewish names lmao. They're all a bunch of Weiners. x3

"ooohhhhhhhh noooooooooooo wwracism! wracism" anti semitism! wahhh wahhh wahhh IDOLATRY! DO EVERYTHING OUR WAYYYYY!!!" )';

But seriously, they've been bred specifically for certain traits over the centuries. Look up "Jewish Eugenics" they've tried their hardest to breed a population with high IQ's at whatever cost and neglected things such as health, attractiveness, psychological stability etc which is why there are so many Jews who are fucked up. They're obsessed with education and intelligence.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back