Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Do the gos advise against smoking?

Others answered your question, in general you live your life as you wish but I believe that Gods would also advise against smoking. In the end it is your life and your decisions.

Breath is very important to the Vedic culture and meany spiritual practices revolve around breathing. Breath as well as flexibility of the spine are the backbone of health to them.

The Hellies used to read to themselves out loud rather to hear the book itself and see how the words flow rather than with just their eyes. Culturally public speaking was a past time and the vitality and beauty or the speaker was just as important as the context of the speech. To them being able to speak loudly and not take a breath every few seconds was important to show strength.

Smoking anything weakens the lungs even if these plants are natural they weren’t made to be smoked, even when weed is talked about positively like how when Shiva rested behind a cannabis tree and danced he ate the plant and didn’t bun it and dirty inhale the smoke.

Inhaling some smoke like the burning in incense is fine and even recommended but it would be a mighty leap to compare that to directly smoking out of a pipe.

Smoking is an addiction. Addictions damage the brain and they create holes in the aura. The grey color of the smoke also damage the aura, since grey is a negative color.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back