Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

do people with Venus in Pisces have foot-fetishes?

i do..
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, 22 December 2012 7:24 AM
Subject: [JoS_Astrology] do people with Venus in Pisces have foot-fetishes?

i have a pisces aspecting my venus and on rare occasion i do have a foot-fetish

am i the only one?
or is it because my Venus is in Scorpio?

My Venus is in Saggitarius, and I have a foot fetish.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 4:26:52 PM
Subject: [JoS_Astrology] do people with Venus in Pisces have foot-fetishes?

am i the only one?

I don't think it's common but Pisces does rule the feet so I guess it's possible. Venus in Scorpio is generally kinky, the aspect probably acted as a trigger.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anathematization from the Light" <gethigh1211@... wrote:

am i the only one?

Yes. My boyfriends ex-girlfriend has her sun in pisces, (I don't know where her venus placement is, since I haven't done her chart), but he told me she had this sexual thing with mens feet. I knew it was because she's pisces. My boyfriend is born on the aries/pisces cusp, and he loves both head and foot massages. 

My venus is in Leo, and its caused me to be quite the kitty in the bedroom. Thankfully Leo rules over small children so being pregnant hasn't stunted my sex drive, but rather sent it into overdrive!
------Original Message------
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoS_Astrology] Re: do people with Venus in Pisces have foot-fetishes?
Sent: Dec 21, 2012 7:47 PM

I don't think it's common but Pisces does rule the feet so I guess it's possible. Venus in Scorpio is generally kinky, the aspect probably acted as a trigger. --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anathematization from the Light" <gethigh1211@... wrote: i have a pisces aspecting my venus and on rare occasion i do have a foot-fetish am i the only one? or is it because my Venus is in Scorpio?

Hail Satan!
Hail Lilith!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Gomory! <3

**Little Miss Satanist**
THE
*Valkyrie Vixen*

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back