Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Do jews have psychic power?

vabzirteloch

I'm a little bit confused about the topic mentioned in the title. I read that jews have no Kundalini Serpent, because they were created by the reptilians, who don't want them to be able to be equal to the Gods. Up to this point it's clear to me.
But I also read that they use some kind of parasitic magick, using the blood of Gentile children and such, and they direct the energies from this to achieve their goals. So they do have psychic power after all?

I thought all psychic powers come from the Kundalini Serpent. Or can they do it without a Kundalini just using their chakras? Or they don't have chakras either?

Can they feel - or invoke - energy and such? If they have chakras can they advance their souls to some extent? I also read somewhere that they have some psychic sensor to sense Gentiles with raised Kundalini? I'm asking all these questions because I want to know all about the enemy, and I want to be prepared if I come across one of these maggots.

Vabzir Teloch
HAIL SATAN!!!

I thought about this too.... though, I always forgot to post this question before good thing you posted this just too bad even now I have know clear answer for this. But judging by the activity done by those jews then they must be capable of using some psychic powers but more likely not from kundalini power as they don't possess it like us gentiles. My idea is they are relying on external source of psychic power. If you look at those enemies black magic like grimoires they are more likely to use the power of binded spirits/ or Gods like "Goetia" . our Gods were abused by this magic invented by kikes but now as we all know our Gods are now no longer binded by their filthy magic. I think They have a auras and soul just like us but limited and defected version of we Gentiles soul we have.

I hope our HP will give clear answer for this...

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Great Gods of Duats!!
Hail To All dedicated Spiritual Satanist!!
DEATH to all kikes!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@... wrote:

I'm a little bit confused about the topic mentioned in the title. I read that jews have no Kundalini Serpent, because they were created by the reptilians, who don't want them to be able to be equal to the Gods. Up to this point it's clear to me.
But I also read that they use some kind of parasitic magick, using the blood of Gentile children and such, and they direct the energies from this to achieve their goals. So they do have psychic power after all?

I thought all psychic powers come from the Kundalini Serpent. Or can they do it without a Kundalini just using their chakras? Or they don't have chakras either?

Can they feel - or invoke - energy and such? If they have chakras can they advance their souls to some extent? I also read somewhere that they have some psychic sensor to sense Gentiles with raised Kundalini? I'm asking all these questions because I want to know all about the enemy, and I want to be prepared if I come across one of these maggots.

Vabzir Teloch
HAIL SATAN!!!

I understand they don't have a Kundalini. But do they have chakras? Can they advance to a certain extent? Can they even feel energy or something? I read that they can sense people with occult powers...

So how is it?

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

Oops, I posted this question again, because I thought this one didn't appear...

But yeah, someone who have knowledge in this could answer...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Infernal Knight" <knight.infernal@... wrote:

I thought about this too.... though, I always forgot to post this question before good thing you posted this just too bad even now I have know clear answer for this. But judging by the activity done by those jews then they must be capable of using some psychic powers but more likely not from kundalini power as they don't possess it like us gentiles. My idea is they are relying on external source of psychic power. If you look at those enemies black magic like grimoires they are more likely to use the power of binded spirits/ or Gods like "Goetia" . our Gods were abused by this magic invented by kikes but now as we all know our Gods are now no longer binded by their filthy magic. I think They have a auras and soul just like us but limited and defected version of we Gentiles soul we have.

I hope our HP will give clear answer for this...

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Great Gods of Duats!!
Hail To All dedicated Spiritual Satanist!!
DEATH to all kikes!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@ wrote:

Vabzir Teloch
HAIL SATAN!!!

You "understand they don't have a kundalini?" You know, I really don't know where this misinformation comes from. YES, there are differences of the soul, most definitely, as they are spiritual and literal parasites, but they do have a serpent of some sorts.

That tale in that filthy bible of theirs- the Moses crap...the entire allegory of the staff turning into a serpent before the Pharaoh of Egypt was a 'Mine's bigger than yours' statement.

People here who believe this crap that they don't have psychic powers or that they don't have serpentine energy need a serious reality check. I know for a fact that they do. Again, there are major differences at the soul, as the soul of a jew is not the same as the soul of a Gentile, but they do have psychic powers.

I worked at several different places as a psychic reader, astrologer, palmist and Tarot card reader. All of these places employed jewish psychics and a couple were owned by jews. Don't ever underestimate the enemy. I also know from experience these jewish psychics I worked with were not charlatans or bogus.

When people here post such nonsense, they open the door for the enemy to get through. Believe in such misinformation and let your defenses down- assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups, and you will find out the hard way. I am psychic and I have enough sense to close down my chakras and focus my mind on the immediate present when around the enemy, like in public places, where there are more of them concentrated in better areas of the city- markets and such.

Many, many years ago, I worked a party, as a psychic [there were several of us that were hired for this, by a jew owned fortune teller service so to speak]. The party was hosted by kikes for kikes at some swanky penthouse. This was a learning experience for me, as I was still very young. They literally sucked the energy from my soul. The experience was intensely draining. I was there for several hours. Afterwards, when I rode the bus home, I noted there was a drastic difference in the Gentile passengers, they gave off energy...they did not draw it from others as the jews did. The jewish energy was flat and had a deadness to it.

When I was a teenager, I had a reading done by a jewess. I didn't know too much about jews at that time, or that this person was even a jew. She was highly accurate. Just remember...the enemy has their psychics too and any fool who states otherwise is either an infiltrator, a liar, or just plain doesn't know what he/she is talking about, and in addition, makes this entire group look really stupid. The jews also have extreme power. They have had our asses for centuries. People tent to think of power in terms of brute force. This again is foolish. Power can be quiet and very subtle. Look at where they are at.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE ENEMY!

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@... wrote:

I understand they don't have a Kundalini. But do they have chakras? Can they advance to a certain extent? Can they even feel energy or something? I read that they can sense people with occult powers...

So how is it?

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

HPS Maxine, Thank You for correcting me. I misunderstood something badly...

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

You "understand they don't have a kundalini?" You know, I really don't know where this misinformation comes from. YES, there are differences of the soul, most definitely, as they are spiritual and literal parasites, but they do have a serpent of some sorts.

That tale in that filthy bible of theirs- the Moses crap...the entire allegory of the staff turning into a serpent before the Pharaoh of Egypt was a 'Mine's bigger than yours' statement.

People here who believe this crap that they don't have psychic powers or that they don't have serpentine energy need a serious reality check. I know for a fact that they do. Again, there are major differences at the soul, as the soul of a jew is not the same as the soul of a Gentile, but they do have psychic powers.

I worked at several different places as a psychic reader, astrologer, palmist and Tarot card reader. All of these places employed jewish psychics and a couple were owned by jews. Don't ever underestimate the enemy. I also know from experience these jewish psychics I worked with were not charlatans or bogus.

When people here post such nonsense, they open the door for the enemy to get through. Believe in such misinformation and let your defenses down- assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups, and you will find out the hard way. I am psychic and I have enough sense to close down my chakras and focus my mind on the immediate present when around the enemy, like in public places, where there are more of them concentrated in better areas of the city- markets and such.

Many, many years ago, I worked a party, as a psychic [there were several of us that were hired for this, by a jew owned fortune teller service so to speak]. The party was hosted by kikes for kikes at some swanky penthouse. This was a learning experience for me, as I was still very young. They literally sucked the energy from my soul. The experience was intensely draining. I was there for several hours. Afterwards, when I rode the bus home, I noted there was a drastic difference in the Gentile passengers, they gave off energy...they did not draw it from others as the jews did. The jewish energy was flat and had a deadness to it.

When I was a teenager, I had a reading done by a jewess. I didn't know too much about jews at that time, or that this person was even a jew. She was highly accurate. Just remember...the enemy has their psychics too and any fool who states otherwise is either an infiltrator, a liar, or just plain doesn't know what he/she is talking about, and in addition, makes this entire group look really stupid. The jews also have extreme power. They have had our asses for centuries. People tent to think of power in terms of brute force. This again is foolish. Power can be quiet and very subtle. Look at where they are at.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@ wrote:

So how is it?

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

Thank you for your clarification HP Maxine!! I was really confused about this before but usually I'm ignored it anyway since whatever they are the point is they are ENEMY and must be removed from the sight of this existence. I understood even before that they are capable of using powerful psychic energies so we must not let our guard down.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

So how is it?

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

So how is it?

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!
Of course they do have psychics. As well as they can do stuff like astral projection etc. Don't think they are stupid. They have about 130 IQ average. Many are well aware of psychology, manipulation and they are born profressional liars. Most have some sort of psychic senses to locate gentiles that are good hosts or Satanists. I had some of these astrally projecting to see me or spy on me or whatever. They are not fools neither unskilled in energy, and some are not weak souls either. You see they are rich and stuff because of this. They have this need to 'socialize' a lot, but in fact this socializing for them is just finding people to drain.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back