Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Do I still have a chance with Father Satan?

[email protected]

Long story short, a year ago I dedicated my soul to Satan, with the ritual used from this URL: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html. Unfortunately, shortly after this, I fell yet again to the horrible program of Christianity. I take full responsibility for my failings and I'm still utterly ashamed at what I've done. But do I still have a chance with Satan? If I've come back to Him, can I still have a relationship with Him? Can I still advance my soul?

Yes to all of your questions. Focus on your future, not the past. Remember the past, but learn from it, don't dwell on it
On Jan 12, 2017, at 20:49, wrenthewolfie@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Long story short, a year ago I dedicated my soul to Satan, with the ritual used from this URL: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html. Unfortunately, shortly after this, I fell yet again to the horrible program of Christianity. I take full responsibility for my failings and I'm still utterly ashamed at what I've done. But do I still have a chance with Satan? If I've come back to Him, can I still have a relationship with Him? Can I still advance my soul?

Yes, yes and yes.

We are his children and he loves us all, he understands if you fell down for the enemies' tricks.
It's now your job to prove to him that you're serious now and you want fall down for the same trap again, start meditating from now and FULLY read the joyofsatan website to deprogram yourself from xianity.

Unlike Jewsus, Satan truly loves us and he'll show you his love as far as your giving him some love back (best way to do that is to meditate and do some RTRs).

Good luck.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

It's up to Satan's mind. He doesn't accepts people back who are left him. If he accepts you again his relationship with you won't be like first time dedication.

My Friend I've had the same issue in my past.I was dedicated and things were getting well in my life. But one year after I have lost everything. I was attacked by enemies. I lost my mind. I started doubting My faith. It was  all a horrible time.But I didnt give up. I asked Father Satan to rescue me.Literally I was crying every single day and asking father Satan to help me. I did my dedication rituals few more times and started my meditation again. It was difficult. But Yes Father Satan loves me. He saved my life. Now Im back more powerful than before. So there is nothing to worry. You can start again. Hail Satan!

Once dedicated it is forever study J.O.S. I was stupid to but I rededicated because I no the truth and do meditation from J.O.S. and study but it is up to you Hail Father Satan

This is between you and Father Satan, he needs loyal warriors by his side, not traitors, if you are truley ready to begin your journey  then call out to him and say what is in your heart, he will hear you.  I highly suggest reading exposing Christianity and Every thing contained within JoyOfSatan.Work on advancing yourself and building strong protection and devoting yourself to a meditation program there are many meditation programs contained in the JOS Website you need only apply your self.  If you become stronger it will be much harder for the enemy to enter your mind.  Ussaly when one resort's back to Xian filith, Christianity, islam, etc is because they are undersome sort of psychic attack while others are just plain lazy, only you know what is in your heart Stregthen yourself and the spritual attacks will dwindle away. Best of luckHAIL SATAN

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 10:49 PM, wrenthewolfie@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Long story short, a year ago I dedicated my soul to Satan, with the ritual used from this URL: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html. Unfortunately, shortly after this, I fell yet again to the horrible program of Christianity. I take full responsibility for my failings and I'm still utterly ashamed at what I've done. But do I still have a chance with Satan? If I've come back to Him, can I still have a relationship with Him? Can I still advance my soul?

Do you think if someone from this group would say: "yes, welcome our prodigal son(...)", it could fix this problem...? Sorry, but you come the wrong address!

Your dedication was permanent. You are always with Satan. Even those who lived an entire life with the enemy, die and get taken to Hell. Because they dedicated in a past life. 
 You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave. - House of the Rising Sun 

Satan is your Father,Wren. He loves you. He does not desire you to be
ensnared by the lying angels, who are the enemy, but he will not force
you to do anything. Do you truly love him? Do you desire to serve him?
Or are you just doing this because you want something from him, or
because you just feel bad but do not really desire to make amends? Not
saying this to be mean my friend, but just trying to make you examine
yourself a little bit, your motives. Many mortals come to Satan for
the wrong reasons, because they desire to just use him, but Satan is
not some fucking djinn! Satan is the Lord of Aeons, the One Who Sees
Far! Satan is the Seer, the Hearer and the Knower! He is also the
Father Who Never Forsakes, but there is NO deceiving him! He knows our
souls, our thought. Be honest and sincere with him! He already knows,
but he needs you to say.

On 1/13/17, aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Your dedication was permanent. You are always with Satan. Even those who
lived an entire life with the enemy, die and get taken to Hell. Because they
dedicated in a past life.

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave. - House of
the Rising Sun

Thank you so much to everyone for their supportive comments. :) I was worried but thanks for reassuring me. I slacked off a bit before I fell for my last time, but this time it won't be so. I'll definitely educate myself in every way to break free from this spell and I know Father Satan will guide me. Thanks again and hail Satan!

So are you saying that once you dedicate, then somehow go back to the enemy, you can never leave?? What do you mean?

On Jan 14, 2017 4:16 AM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Your dedication was permanent. You are always with Satan. Even those who lived an entire life with the enemy, die and get taken to Hell. Because they dedicated in a past life. 
 You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave. - House of the Rising Sun 

Small correction Ald

"House of the Rising Sun" - Animals

"You can (...) never leave" - Eagles "Hotel California" ;)

And as for the answer - it is a Human being that can abandon Satan. Sometimes one needs to go astray in order to return Home.

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <aldric.strickland88@... wrote :

What confuses me is why I said House of the Rising Sun, to the Hotel California Song. 
 Thank you for pointing that out. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back