Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

do i need to do concencration on a full moon

but can i still consencrate at other times other than full moon because then next full moon is a month away

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

..Hail Satan! you can do ritual to Father Satan anytime, you do not have to wait for your alter tools to be consecrated. and yes, to consecrate them best time is full moon.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "flamefrower" <flamefrower@ wrote:

because i really need to do a ritual to satan soon and i need tools

I would think you could ask Enki to do this for you since the next full moon is far away. Light a candle for him and ask of this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "flamefrower" <flamefrower@... wrote:

but can i still consencrate at other times other than full moon because then next full moon is a month away

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

..Hail Satan! you can do ritual to Father Satan anytime, you do not have to wait for your alter tools to be consecrated. and yes, to consecrate them best time is full moon.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "flamefrower" <flamefrower@ wrote:

because i really need to do a ritual to satan soon and i need tools

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back