Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Do herbs have magical properties as described in Wiccan religion?

Skylar Wolfe

The tittle says it all. (I'm fascinated by Wicca, I would have been Wiccan if I had the materials :p) Do any natural objects have unique properties that can be used? 

"Nearly all men can withstand adversity; If you want to test a man's character, give him power." -- Abraham Lincoln

Heeere ya go:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Herbs.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... agick.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Skylar Wolfe <wildhuntoftheironwolves@... wrote:

The tittle says it all. (I'm fascinated by Wicca, I would have been Wiccan if I had the materials :p)
Do any natural objects have unique properties that can be used?

"Nearly all men can withstand adversity; If you want to test a man's character, give him power."
-- Abraham Lincoln

But since you are on this yahoogroup I am sure you are a dedicated satanist?

I too was fascinated by Wicca before but spiritual satanism by far surpasses Wicca in power strength and knowledge. Wicca is just christianized so called paganism that put too much emphasis on tools and props and all when the true power comes from within.

A spiritual satanist who has been meditating consistently from anywhere to 6 months to a year is more powerful than some Wican High Priest.

There is no problem with having an interest in fancy looking tools and using herbs but just remember where the real power is.

------------------------------
On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 2:47 AM PST bunpuppet@... wrote:

Heeere ya go:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... agick.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Skylar Wolfe <wildhuntoftheironwolves@... wrote:

The tittle says it all. (I'm fascinated by Wicca, I would have been Wiccan if I had the materials :p)

"Nearly all men can withstand adversity; If you want to test a man's character, give him power."
-- Abraham Lincoln

Yes all herbs have magic properties since they are there for us to use!!!

Greetings,

Kenneth

Van: Skylar Wolfe <wildhuntoftheironwolves@...
Aan: [email protected]
Verzonden: maandag 13 januari 2:04 2014
Onderwerp: Re: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Do herbs have magical properties as described in Wiccan religion?

Thanks!

"Nearly all men can withstand adversity; If you want to test a man's character, give him power." -- Abraham Lincoln

On 2014-01-12, at 4:08 PM, <hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:

Althou[/IMG]</var> 

<td val[/IMG]
So nobody can help me sell my soul somebody anybody I'm desperate please
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Do herbs have magical properties as described in Wiccan religion?
Sent: Mon, Jan 13, 2014 1:04:03 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Thanks!

On 2014-01-12, at 4:08 P[/IMG]hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:

Althou[/IMG]</var> 
[/TD]

You all are looking in the wrong direction!!!

Greetings,

Kenneth

Van: Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@...
Aan: [email protected]
Verzonden: maandag 13 januari 13:20 2014
Onderwerp: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Do herbs have magical properties as described in Wiccan religion?

But since you are on this yahoogroup I am sure you are a dedicated satanist?

I too was fascinated by Wicca before but spiritual satanism by far surpasses Wicca in power strength and knowledge. Wicca is just christianized so called paganism that put too much emphasis on tools and props and all when the true power comes from within.

A spiritual satanist who has been meditating consistently from anywhere to 6 months to a year is more powerful than some Wican High Priest.

There is no problem with having an interest in fancy looking tools and using herbs but just remember where the real power is.

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 2:47 AM PST bunpuppet@... wrote:

Heeere ya go:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Elements_Magick.html

--- In [email protected], Skylar Wolfe <wildhuntoftheironwolves@... wrote:

-- Abraham Lincoln

You can't sell your soul to Satan or any of his Demons. It's impossible.

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 9:09 AM PST lafayette lafayette wrote:

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Do herbs have magical properties as described in Wiccan religion?
Sent: Mon, Jan 13, 2014 5:09:52 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android [/TD]
Sent: Mon, Jan 13, 2014 1:04:03 AM

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]   Thanks!

On 2014-01-12, at 4:08 P[/IMG]hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:

Althou[/IMG]</var> 
[/TD]
[/TD]

First of all, please do not piggyback on other people's conversations; it is rude.

Second, the gods do not buy souls. Ever. That is a judeoxian lie. The gods want us to be free and whole.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back