Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

DNA/Gene and serpent,.

aprilxavier3

Greetings warriors am a bit confused about our DNA and the serpent in simple words the difference between the DNA and serpent.
Some sermons state Satan created white race in his own dna and the dna is the serpent also we blacks we have the serpent our dna is it the same dna or their is a difference, sermons state our DNA is serpent, serpent gene and all races black,white,asians have the serpent, same soul does it mean we all came from the same being, when you say whites have different DNA from blacks but when the dna is serpent, this leads me to start questioning maybe whites have different serpent from ours because many sermons state that our dna is called the serpent in simple terms, then what is the difference between the dna and the serpent.?

That is a very good insightful question. I want to do more research about this. But, I believe when the sermon talks of the Serpent , they are referring to the double helix being the twisted strands on either side of the DNA, that resembles the in-twined Serpents of the Caduceus. This is off the point but the staff in the middle of the Caduceus is the Shushumna channel of the Kundalini. Now why or how are DNA is different from Whites, Asians, etc. I do not know? Maybe it has something to do as to how the bases Adenine, Thynine, Guanine, Cytocine are arranged. But that, I think doesn't make much sense because we would have all kinds of diseases,  maladies, illnesses etc. Because I think when the bases have a different order then they are supposed to have in certain genes causes things, Autism, Retardation, etc. Also , I am hoping that we all have access to the Kundalini energy which is also know as the Serpent the lies dormant, asleep until you awakened it through breathwork and/or drugs and sex.

On Tuesday, October 24, 2017 2:15 PM, "aprilxavier3@... [BlacksforSatan]" <[email protected] wrote:

Greetings warriors am a bit confused about our DNA and the serpent in simple words the difference between the DNA and serpent.
Some sermons state Satan created white race in his own dna and the dna is the serpent also we blacks we have the serpent our dna is it the same dna or their is a difference, sermons state our DNA is serpent, serpent gene and all races black,white,asians have the serpent, same soul does it mean we all came from the same being, when you say whites have different DNA from blacks but when the dna is serpent, this leads me to start questioning maybe whites have different serpent from ours because many sermons state that our dna is called the serpent in simple terms, then what is the difference between the dna and the serpent.?

I would like to add  an addition to my earlier comment about the differences in DNA  between Whites, Blacks, Asians etc. I have given this some further thought and I don't think that their overall DNA, is any different than  our DNA, or from any other races overall DNA, but  some of the gene sequencing have been turned off and some have been turned on at different DNA markers.The reason that there is  different physical race makeups of the human species.  I am saying this  because according to Zecharia Sitchin, the Annunaki("those who from heaven came") and the Nibiru Goddess, Ninhursag in particular wanted workers and workers only and so when manipulating humanoid species DNA , turned some DNA markers on and left others off but with the Anunnaki Gods/desses mixing their genes with us Earthling's, DNA markers that were supposed to be left off, got turned on. The powers that be , are in and have been in a state of panic to keep in control by playing the race card! With the dawning of the age of Aquarius , all men & women will have access to higher states of illumination. In one of E A Koetting's encounter with the Daimon Lucifuge Rofocale, there is going to be cataclysmic enlightenment for all, not just on race of people. A new paradigm shift is here.

There are differences in DNA between the races. For example, the genes found in the mitochondria of your cells are inherited from your mother. That mitochondrial DNA can be classified based on the sequences of base pairs within the DNA. There are distinct differences in the mitochondrial DNA between different races.

Mitochondrial DNA Distribution
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:MtDN ... roject.png

You should ignore everything written by Zecharia Sitchin. Zecharia Sitchin's books are lies.

Sitchin's Lies and the Actual Truth
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS ... ssages/543

Hello there. I would like to say DO NOT FOLLOW WHAT THAT KIKE OF A JEWISH MAGICIAN THAT BASTARD IS! He is a LIAR! He follows JEWISH PRACTICE and he is a COMMUNIST. He claims to be ‘agianst’ Christianity but still believes in what is in it. He lies and lies and lies about our gods and used Jewish ways on ‘how to summon’ them such as Jewish methods Crowley followed.

Anyway, the black race is the oldest race. Originally, blacks were only humanoid. Satan improved these people and evolved their souls and advanced their genetics. Then Satan modifies the genetics of these people to get a race of intelligence which were the Asians. The white race are the direct children of Satan and the gods. Just read up on it.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back