Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Disinformation agents

clint27w05

I've heard about these disinformation agents who keep people from discovering the real truth.. But why so many? Why make a song and dance to keep people preoccupied from the truth? To keep people that preoccupied and entertained from seeing the man behind the curtain, whatever this man is hiding would have to be pretty damn powerful? Now that I've discovered the truth about Satanism and who our true God really is, what else would they be hiding? It seems strange that there are so many websites attributed to the lost city or continent of Atlantis.. Why so many? Is it all just disinformation? Was Atlantis really a supercontinent that spread apart during a violent earthquake and disinformation agents are saying that it took millions of years for that to happen when really it may have happened all at once? What about ancient technology? Why does the government insist on hiding anything that has to do with ancient advanced technology? It's like you're digging in the ground and you find a petrified piece of an engine and the government is like "Hey Hey look over here "uh she's a brick da da da da house." I mean what's the truth? Why is the government so afraid of people learning the truth? When you think about it, it makes perfect sense why the T.V was invented.. I don't think it has anything to do with relaxing an entertainment.. It's to keep people preoccupied from discovering something much bigger. But what? Anyone have any ideas?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back