Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Disgusted!

Coty

I'm sitting in a hospital, so I decide to go to JoS and do some reading, and the site is blocked for "alternate religion/ belief". That's not all either, there is a Xian crucifix on the wall above the bed (which I already took pleasure in destroying) and of course a bible in the drawer. If anywhere I would except a hospital to not fall trap and accept the other side. I am filled with so much disgust right now, so I think I'm going to put a little extra effort into fighting the enemy.

Lets put an end to this madness!

Hail Lucifer!

Yeah they say freedom of religion. That's bull crap because if you tried to surf the web for xian crap it will pull that up. Look there is even proof they have there bible and there xian crucifix on the wall. Am tired of there crap also like today I was reported on yahoo answers because of some xian and I told them about there religion. Things like that only applies to us satanist. Were the truth and there trying to do whatever means nessecary to keep it from getting out.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Coty" <balzercoty@... wrote:

I'm sitting in a hospital, so I decide to go to JoS and do some reading, and the site is blocked for "alternate religion/ belief". That's not all either, there is a Xian crucifix on the wall above the bed (which I already took pleasure in destroying) and of course a bible in the drawer. If anywhere I would except a hospital to not fall trap and accept the other side. I am filled with so much disgust right now, so I think I'm going to put a little extra effort into fighting the enemy.

Hail Lucifer!

Yeah those xians are terrible. Trust me I know, I have to deal with a whole family of them each and every day...without even being able to express my religion...

I had the same problem you did at school, except it was blocked for "hate speech."
Do they block websites that insult and are blasphemous against Satan? Nope. That is the REAL hate speech! (F*** the bible belt...)

Oh, the changes that will come when I hone my computer skills...:)
I feel that they will be my primary weapons in the fight for Satan, in the near future.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Coty" <balzercoty@... wrote:

Hail Lucifer!

<td val[/IMG]Praise to the real religion that doesn't encourage blind obedience but nurtures individual freedoms and the true nature of man I'd have to agree with f***k the bible belt living in it myself. I was lost myself till I met a professor that introduced me to satanism and stated that you chose your beliefs not the other way around. Our country was founded for religious freedoms yet they turned around an persequeted those who didn't follow their beliefs .
Christianity catholisims an every other religion out there was designed for social control it's a proven fact they seperated for more freedoms and turn around and imprison their followers now it's time for a new order of humanity those of is who are pure and live according to the real human nature [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Disgusted!
Sent: Thu, Aug 4, 2011 6:47:55 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Yeah those xians are terrible. Trust me I know, I have to deal with a whole family of them each and every day...without even being able to express my religion...

I had the same problem you did at school, except it was blocked for "hate speech."
Do they block websites that insult and are blasphemous against Satan? Nope. That is the REAL hate speech! (F*** the bible belt...)

Oh, the changes that will come when I hone my computer skills...:)
I feel that they will be my primary weapons in the fight for Satan, in the near future.

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Coty" <balzercoty@... wrote:

Hail Lucifer!
[/TD]

I agree with you, I was just reading about how xians get all pissy when they are not allowed to transcend the law. Thankfully, they can't do that anymore.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Loki Fenriz <lokifenriz@... wrote:

Praise to the real religion that doesn't encourage blind obedience but nurtures individual freedoms and the true nature of man I'd have to agree with f***k the bible belt living in it myself. I was lost myself till I met a professor that introduced me to satanism and stated that you chose your beliefs not the other way around. Our country was founded for religious freedoms yet they turned around an persequeted those who didn't follow their beliefs .
Christianity catholisims an every other religion out there was designed for social control it's a proven fact they seperated for more freedoms and turn around and imprison their followers now it's time for a new order of humanity those of is who are pure and live according to the real human nature

they are everywhere. I have seen a hospital run or at least founded by catholics so they had crosses in there too. i so wanted to destroy them, but for the respect for my family and not wanting to start anything with people around i didnt. I chose my battle wisely. the damn jewish and zionist scum will die! Hail Satan! lord of fire and prince of darkness! Heil Hitler!

Hail Lucifer!

For some reason, that reminds me of when I was younger, and little more than what I would call a "creative blasphemer." My family would hang crosses all over the house and I would go out at night and flip them all over just to see their hilarious reaction.
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Donald" <steverock100@... wrote:

they are everywhere. I have seen a hospital run or at least founded by catholics so they had crosses in there too. i so wanted to destroy them, but for the respect for my family and not wanting to start anything with people around i didnt. I chose my battle wisely. the damn jewish and zionist scum will die! Hail Satan! lord of fire and prince of darkness! Heil Hitler!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Coty" <balzercoty@ wrote:

Hail Lucifer!

Eww reading your post almost made me sick enough to go to the hospital too lol.

Hail Enki!
Hail Ashtoreth!

Hail Lucifer!

Xians are completely ignorant when it comes to separation of church and state (well...that among other things). Even look at the names of these hospitals being named after Catholic "saints". I think you can complain about this stuff.

Hail Lucifer!

The one in the hospital room where my son was born was bolted to the wall. I was pretty furious. It is a common trend around here to have Christian run hospitals, the majority run by Catholics

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Coty" <balzercoty@ wrote:

Hail Lucifer!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back