Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Disappointment that I had and a few questions.

evricnas666

Now, I'm in a summer school and I thought I overloaded my schedule. I was going to gym and studying my college exams and doing meditations. I couldn't make it last. I wasn't able to meditate for two days and when I was in gym yesterday. I decided to quit because I think its getting in my way. What do you suggest me to do? I know Father wants us to grow in every way but I thought it's a necessary thing to do to continue evolving spiritually. I felt like I turned my back to Father and wanted to cut unnecessary parts you know..

Apart from that I have a question concerning the aligning the chakras meditation. Do I have to do it once or everytime I start my meditation schedule? Same goes for the opening chakras meditations, should I do them for one day and go on to full chakra meditation? (4 days for third eye)

What the fuck man, you stopped the meditations because you wanted to "cut unnecessary parts"...?Dude... :p
First of all, by not meditating you are *really* vulnerable to the enemy. Satan and your Guardian Demon aren't going to protect you if you, yourself, don't do something about it, you know?Otherwise, what would be the point?
I suggest you to restart your meditations.If going to the gym is taking too much of your time, then do less time at the gym. Do not stop the meditations. Start doing Yoga or the 5 Tibetans (they are also good physical exercises for the body if you are worried about your physique).If you don't start your meditations again (which is what Spiritual Satanism is all about) then you will have turned your back to Satan. You can still fix this, in the end we all do mistakes.
About the chakra spinning, it's ideal to meditate on your chakras daily. You can do the chakra spinning, or the chakra breathing or even vibrate a word (multiply a specific amount of times) in each of your chakras.Regarding your other question, yeah, first open your chakras, and then do the full chakra meditation.

Απο: evricnas666 <evricnas666@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 8:41 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 19 Αυγούστου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Disappointment that I had and a few questions.

Now, I'm in a summer school and I thought I overloaded my schedule. I was going to gym and studying my college exams and doing meditations. I couldn't make it last. I wasn't able to meditate for two days and when I was in gym yesterday. I decided to quit because I think its getting in my way. What do you suggest me to do? I know Father wants us to grow in every way but I thought it's a necessary thing to do to continue evolving spiritually. I felt like I turned my back to Father and wanted to cut unnecessary parts you know..

Apart from that I have a question concerning the aligning the chakras meditation. Do I have to do it once or everytime I start my meditation schedule? Same goes for the opening chakras meditations, should I do them for one day and go on to full chakra meditation? (4 days for third eye)

I think you misunderstood Light. What I think he means is that he quite the gym, because it was taking over his meditation time.

As to the OP, I agree with Light. Simply spend less time at the gym? Is that so difficult, or you can wake up earlier and get in either some meditations then, or go to the gym when you wake up. Either way, it dosn't seem like it needs to be cut out completely.

Once you align your chakras in the opening meditations, they shouldn't need re-aligning. As long as you're working on them daily, even just spending a few mins breathing energy into each, they should stay aligned. It is only when we stop meditating and focusing on the chakras that they get un-aligned and messed up.

You should do the opening the chakra meditations till that chakra is open, then move onto the next. And once you have opened each chakra, it is good to add in doing the Full Chakra Meditation, or another chakra meditation for those chakras you have opened daily. As Light said, the chakras should be worked on daily.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

What the fuck man, you stopped the meditations because you wanted to "cut unnecessary parts"...?
Dude... :p

First of all, by not meditating you are *really* vulnerable to the enemy. Satan and your Guardian Demon aren't going to protect you if you, yourself, don't do something about it, you know?
Otherwise, what would be the point?

I suggest you to restart your meditations.
If going to the gym is taking too much of your time, then do less time at the gym. Do not stop the meditations. Start doing Yoga or the 5 Tibetans (they are also good physical exercises for the body if you are worried about your physique).
If you don't start your meditations again (which is what Spiritual Satanism is all about) then you will have turned your back to Satan. You can still fix this, in the end we all do mistakes.

About the chakra spinning, it's ideal to meditate on your chakras daily. You can do the chakra spinning, or the chakra breathing or even vibrate a word (multiply a specific amount of times) in each of your chakras.
Regarding your other question, yeah, first open your chakras, and then do the full chakra meditation.

Στάλθηκε: 8:41 π.μ. Î"ευτέρα, 19 Î`υγούστου 2013

Yes, Light, you got me totally wrong! :) I'll do that En Haradren. Thank you guys, both of you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

I think you misunderstood Light. What I think he means is that he quite the gym, because it was taking over his meditation time.

As to the OP, I agree with Light. Simply spend less time at the gym? Is that so difficult, or you can wake up earlier and get in either some meditations then, or go to the gym when you wake up. Either way, it dosn't seem like it needs to be cut out completely.

Once you align your chakras in the opening meditations, they shouldn't need re-aligning. As long as you're working on them daily, even just spending a few mins breathing energy into each, they should stay aligned. It is only when we stop meditating and focusing on the chakras that they get un-aligned and messed up.

You should do the opening the chakra meditations till that chakra is open, then move onto the next. And once you have opened each chakra, it is good to add in doing the Full Chakra Meditation, or another chakra meditation for those chakras you have opened daily. As Light said, the chakras should be worked on daily.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@ wrote:

What the fuck man, you stopped the meditations because you wanted to "cut unnecessary parts"...?

First of all, by not meditating you are *really* vulnerable to the enemy. Satan and your Guardian Demon aren't going to protect you if you, yourself, don't do something about it, you know?

If going to the gym is taking too much of your time, then do less time at the gym. Do not stop the meditations. Start doing Yoga or the 5 Tibetans (they are also good physical exercises for the body if you are worried about your physique).
If you don't start your meditations again (which is what Spiritual Satanism is all about) then you will have turned your back to Satan. You can still fix this, in the end we all do mistakes.

About the chakra spinning, it's ideal to meditate on your chakras daily. You can do the chakra spinning, or the chakra breathing or even vibrate a word (multiply a specific amount of times) in each of your chakras.
Regarding your other question, yeah, first open your chakras, and then do the full chakra meditation.

I have to add this..For example after the third eye meditation I feel pressure on my forehead then it dissappears. But from what I understand. I should feel the pressure always so I know it is openned up, right? and when I openned all chakras can I leave the meditation and start full chakra? This confuses me because I have limited time for practice (about 90 minutes). Actually guys it'd be perfect if you can help me with planning a meditation schedule and proceeding from that schedule as I build up.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "evricnas666" <evricnas666@... wrote:

Yes, Light, you got me totally wrong! :) I'll do that En Haradren. Thank you guys, both of you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@ wrote:

Hm, well...(by the way, sorry for the misunderstanding.. :p)
First of all, it's a good sign that you feel pressure on your forehead each time you meditate on your third eye. You don't have to feel it constantly, just when you meditate. After you do the 4 constant days of the meditation, move on to opening the rest of your chakras. One thing that made me certain that my third eye had been activated was when I did the Crown Chakra, and felt the blissful sensation (you must have opened your third eye in order to feel the bliss sensation when opening the Crown Chakra).
Weeeell, I won't tell you about my meditation program because 90 minutes would definitely not be enough. :pSo, what you can do is:1. Aura & Chakras cleaning and Aura of Protection (one following the other) every morning and night (after waking up and before going to bed).2. The opening meditation of whichever chakra you're working on (in the meditations page it says clearly, if one awakening meditation needs repeat etc.. So, third eye = 4 days, crown chakra = 1 day, throat chakra = 2-3 days for a week or however you feel, until you feel that it is open (the sensation in your throat), solar = 1 day etc etc etc).3. <- at the same time, after you do that, you can do either chakra breathing or chakra spinning. Personally, I do chakra breathing and on the exhale I vibrate the -AUM vibrations (LAUM for Base, BAUM for Sacral, RAUM for Solar, YAUM for Heart, HAUM for Throat, AUM for 6th, MAUM for Crown). Or other vibrations that correspond to each chakra. I do 5 breaths each chakra, but do as many as you're comfortable etc. I believe 5 is a small number but a good one. You can do 6, more, or 4 or less (but if you do only 1-2 breaths... well, what's the point? :p).4. Jupiter Square. Since the Jupiter Square is really small, the repetitions are small as well (the maximum number is 16) so, take advantage of that. :) It will be for an entire year, and then it won't be for a long time. Do it, once for material (all 16 days), then for spiritual etc etc. :)
Hmmm what else... If you have extra time you could do 5.Yoga. Whatever yoga you prefer (Hatha, Kundalini etc).Ooooh, also, you should try practising void meditation.. Since, you may not have the needed time to enter a trance etc, just do it on the go. For example, when you wait for the bus to arrive or when you're in the line of a bank or something, just empty your mind completely. Do not think of anything; or if you want, concentrate on a really specific thing. Concentrate on the energies around you, or the sounds. It's really nice, to be focused and/or having all thoughts suspended for a bit. It makes you have control over things. :)
Aaah *sighs* that's all I think... I hope I helped! :p
Στάλθηκε: 7:41 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 19 Αυγούστου 2013
Θέμα: Re: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Disappointment that I had and a few questions.

I have to add this..For example after the third eye meditation I feel pressure on my forehead then it dissappears. But from what I understand. I should feel the pressure always so I know it is openned up, right? and when I openned all chakras can I leave the meditation and start full chakra? This confuses me because I have limited time for practice (about 90 minutes). Actually guys it'd be perfect if you can help me with planning a meditation schedule and proceeding from that schedule as I build up.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "evricnas666" <evricnas666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

Στάλθηκε: 8:41 Ï€.μ. Î"ευτέÏα, 19 Î`υγοÏστου 2013

Thank you, Light. I guess I'll breath energy in the chakra after doing the opening meditation. That's better..and about the squares..How do I know if the planet is in its fall or detriment? (I should probably start doing the square after opening all chakras, so no hurry on that but still it'd be good if I find out now.)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

Hm, well...
(by the way, sorry for the misunderstanding.. :p)

First of all, it's a good sign that you feel pressure on your forehead each time you meditate on your third eye. You don't have to feel it constantly, just when you meditate. After you do the 4 constant days of the meditation, move on to opening the rest of your chakras. One thing that made me certain that my third eye had been activated was when I did the Crown Chakra, and felt the blissful sensation (you must have opened your third eye in order to feel the bliss sensation when opening the Crown Chakra).

Weeeell, I won't tell you about my meditation program because 90 minutes would definitely not be enough. :p
So, what you can do is:
1. Aura & Chakras cleaning and Aura of Protection (one following the other) every morning and night (after waking up and before going to bed).
2. The opening meditation of whichever chakra you're working on (in the meditations page it says clearly, if one awakening meditation needs repeat etc.. So, third eye = 4 days, crown chakra = 1 day, throat chakra = 2-3 days for a week or however you feel, until you feel that it is open (the sensation in your throat), solar = 1 day etc etc etc).
3. <- at the same time, after you do that, you can do either chakra breathing or chakra spinning. Personally, I do chakra breathing and on the exhale I vibrate the -AUM vibrations (LAUM for Base, BAUM for Sacral, RAUM for Solar, YAUM for Heart, HAUM for Throat, AUM for 6th, MAUM for Crown). Or other vibrations that correspond to each chakra. I do 5 breaths each chakra, but do as many as you're comfortable etc. I believe 5 is a small number but a good one. You can do 6, more, or 4 or less (but if you do only 1-2 breaths... well, what's the point? :p).
4. Jupiter Square. Since the Jupiter Square is really small, the repetitions are small as well (the maximum number is 16) so, take advantage of that. :) It will be for an entire year, and then it won't be for a long time. Do it, once for material (all 16 days), then for spiritual etc etc. :)

Hmmm what else... If you have extra time you could do 5.Yoga. Whatever yoga you prefer (Hatha, Kundalini etc).
Ooooh, also, you should try practising void meditation.. Since, you may not have the needed time to enter a trance etc, just do it on the go. For example, when you wait for the bus to arrive or when you're in the line of a bank or something, just empty your mind completely. Do not think of anything; or if you want, concentrate on a really specific thing. Concentrate on the energies around you, or the sounds. It's really nice, to be focused and/or having all thoughts suspended for a bit. It makes you have control over things. :)

Στάλθηκε: 7:41 μ.μ. Î"ευτέρα, 19 Î`υγούστου 2013
Θέμα: Re: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Disappointment that I had and a few questions.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "evricnas666" <evricnas666@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

Στάλθηκε: 8:41 Ï€.μ. Î"ευτέÏα, 19 Î`υγοÏÏÆ'του 2013

Yeah, sorry, the squares will be effective only after you've opened all of your chakras.You can find the planets information here: http://planetwatcher.com/And don't forget, to always check that there is not a void moon at the hour that you will begin it: http://www.lunarium.co.uk/calendar/universal.jsp (in Location, put your location)
Στάλθηκε: 12:04 π.μ. Τετάρτη, 21 Αυγούστου 2013
Θέμα: Re: Σχετ: ΣÇεÄ: [JoyofSatan666] Disappointment that I had and a few questions.

Thank you, Light. I guess I'll breath energy in the chakra after doing the opening meditation. That's better..and about the squares..How do I know if the planet is in its fall or detriment? (I should probably start doing the square after opening all chakras, so no hurry on that but still it'd be good if I find out now.)

Hm, well...
(by the way, sorry for the misunderstanding.. :p)

Weeeell, I won't tell you about my meditation program because 90 minutes would definitely not be enough. :p
So, what you can do is:
1. Aura & Chakras cleaning and Aura of Protection (one following the other) every morning and night (after waking up and before going to bed).
2. The opening meditation of whichever chakra you're working on (in the meditations page it says clearly, if one awakening meditation needs repeat etc.. So, third eye = 4 days, crown chakra = 1 day, throat chakra = 2-3 days for a week or however you feel, until you feel that it is open (the sensation in your throat), solar = 1 day etc etc etc).
3. <- at the same time, after you do that, you can do either chakra breathing or chakra spinning. Personally, I do chakra breathing and on the exhale I vibrate the -AUM vibrations (LAUM for Base, BAUM for Sacral, RAUM for Solar, YAUM for Heart, HAUM for Throat, AUM for 6th, MAUM for Crown). Or other vibrations that correspond to each chakra. I do 5 breaths each chakra, but do as many as you're comfortable etc. I believe 5 is a small number but a good one. You can do 6, more, or 4 or less (but if you do only 1-2 breaths... well, what's the point? :p).
4. Jupiter Square. Since the Jupiter Square is really small, the repetitions are small as well (the maximum number is 16) so, take advantage of that. :) It will be for an entire year, and then it won't be for a long time. Do it, once for material (all 16 days), then for spiritual etc etc. :)

Hmmm what else... If you have extra time you could do 5.Yoga. Whatever yoga you prefer (Hatha, Kundalini etc).
Ooooh, also, you should try practising void meditation.. Since, you may not have the needed time to enter a trance etc, just do it on the go. For example, when you wait for the bus to arrive or when you're in the line of a bank or something, just empty your mind completely. Do not think of anything; or if you want, concentrate on a really specific thing. Concentrate on the energies around you, or the sounds. It's really nice, to be focused and/or having all thoughts suspended for a bit. It makes you have control over things. :)

Στάλθηκε: 7:41 μ.μ. Î"ευτέÏα, 19 Î`υγοÏστου 2013
Θέμα: Re: ΣÇεÄ: [JoyofSatan666] Disappointment that I had and a few questions.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "evricnas666" <evricnas666@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

ΣÄάλθηκε: 8:41 À.μ. ÃŽ"εÅÄέÃα, 19 ÃŽ`Ã…γοÃÃÆ'ÄοÃ… 2013

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back