Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Disappointed

I thought the people here have knowledge i asked a question and i got no answer on it it shows that nobody knows anything here none of the people here have reached a stage what i have reached and there was no god there to guide me it's all false tell me one person here that has talked to Satan or any other entity face to face and that they are not schizophrenic there is no proof to back your claims i know i will get hate for this but i only favour truth. if people really had knowledge here they would have answered my question but no they dont

Spirituality in some ways can be considered the practice and study of the internal, while science is the study of the external. One day science will be able to measure even internal phenomena and be able to provide objective proof of these things, but at that point humans will have moved beyond the need for such anyway because they will be spiritual in the majority. My point is that you need to seek your own spiritual experiences to have the knowing that we all have, and demanding objective proof when that's not the nature of spirituality, is improper.

Commune with the Gods and see for yourself. What do you gain by wasting your time to claim that we are schizophrenic? What does that do for you? Nothing. Instead you could be actively engaging and participating in your own spiritual journey to expand your mind and consciousness, and to gain knowledge which is the key to everything. You could also be asking the Gods to help you understand what has happened to you and how to heal from it.

Did you consider that perhaps people were busy today? It's right after the holidays, and many are likely relaxing or spending time with their relatives. You could have gone about this in a much more mature and dignified way instead of insulting us all and making yourself sound like an impatient child. I understand you're in pain and confusion about what is happening to you, but that's not smart to attack the people who might be able to help you. It's also all the more pressing reason for you to start learning on the spiritual path and connecting with the Gods yourself as you clearly need to heal yourself.

Hyperactive Melon said:
I thought the people here have knowledge i asked a question and i got no answer on it it shows that nobody knows anything here none of the people here have reached a stage what i have reached and there was no god there to guide me it's all false tell me one person here that has talked to Satan or any other entity face to face and that they are not schizophrenic there is no proof to back your claims i know i will get hate for this but i only favour truth. if people really had knowledge here they would have answered my question but no they dont

The irony of someone claiming to be more advanced than everybody else, while simultaneously asking questions...shouldn't it be YOU answering questions, considering you are so high and mighty and all...

You want truth?

The truth, the real truth is you're one of many who are incapable of self reflection, and believe themselves some kind of super enlightened, highly advanced being, and lash outwards at everybody whenever these foolish beliefs are proven to be false.

You are also one of many a person who come claiming they are highly advanced and demand some kind of reverence from us, sorry but that's not how it works. Anybody can make an account and claim to be this or that. As of right now you are just another clown who never took meditation seriously, and thinks they are highly advanced by default, and expect us all to play along with these delusions.

I will not participate in this charade, and just call you out for the clown you are.

Dahaarkan said:
Hyperactive Melon said:

The irony of someone claiming to be more advanced than everybody else, while simultaneously asking questions...shouldn't it be YOU answering questions, considering you are so high and mighty and all...

You want truth?

The truth, the real truth is you're one of many who are incapable of self reflection, and believe themselves some kind of super enlightened, highly advanced being, and lash outwards at everybody whenever these foolish beliefs are proven to be false.

You are also one of many a person who come claiming they are highly advanced and demand some kind of reverence from us, sorry but that's not how it works. Anybody can make an account and claim to be this or that. As of right now you are just another clown who never took meditation seriously, and thinks they are highly advanced by default, and expect us all to play along with these delusions.

I will not participate in this charade, and just call you out for the clown you are.

He is open about having mental problems such as schizophrenia, doesn't seem to have any explicit bad intent just sharing what he thinks it's happening.

Melon, you stated that after two days in the 40 day program by HPHC you felt very good and that depression lowered. You should focus on that, doing it multiple times.

When you feel liquid falling down, focus on your forehead and forget about it.

Qingu666 said:
A pretty quick assessment to make of a community based off of one unanswered question, but not necessarily an inaccurate one..

You are welcomed to share hands with mental illnesses as well, that would be an accurate longing for you?

If not, it doesn't take much to be more direct/explicit when you write, just some balls.

Dahaarkan said:
Hyperactive Melon said:

You want truth?

Yet you are incapable of answering my question calling someone a clown is easy brother i tried talking to the gods many times no help came i am off to find the truth for myself

Dahaarkan said:
Hyperactive Melon said:

You want truth?

No where have i claimed im highly advanced i just said no one here has experienced what i have experienced and yet they claim to know everything that's what I'm saying

Hyperactive Melon said:
Dahaarkan said:
Hyperactive Melon said:

You want truth?

Yet you are incapable of answering my question calling someone a clown is easy brother i tried talking to the gods many times no help came i am off to find the truth for myself

The gods are not your dogs required to come entertain you everytime you whistle for them. There is no question being asked here you're just failing spiritually and instead of looking inward for self betterment and introspection, you're lashing out against us and the gods like a brat.

And this attitude is the core of your problem, neither myself nor my brothers nor the gods are required to come to you to entertain you and answer everything for you as if we exist to serve you. Neither are we required to sit here and tolerate you complaining we aren't good or enlightened enough for you.

I told you, I will not participate in this charade.

NakedPluto said:
You are welcomed to share hands with mental illnesses as well, that would be an accurate longing for you?

If not, it doesn't take much to be more direct/explicit when you write, just some balls.

No thanks, however being indirect is of necessity in some cases it has nothing to do with "balls" but I do see from various posts that you were never a fan of this type of communication style which is a shame.

Dahaarkan said:
Hyperactive Melon said:
Dahaarkan said:

You want truth?

The gods are not your dogs required to come entertain you everytime you whistle for them. There is no question being asked here you're just failing spiritually and instead of looking inward for self betterment and introspection, you're lashing out against us and the gods like a brat.

And this attitude is the core of your problem, neither myself nor my brothers nor the gods are required to come to you to entertain you and answer everything for you as if we exist to serve you. Neither are we required to sit here and tolerate you complaining we aren't good or enlightened enough for you.

I told you, I will not participate in this charade.
one of of you would have told what happened to me but i got no reply on that it seems none of you actually talk to the gods especially you because even you don't know what happened to me and what i said was true im here seeking answers and i had faith that one of you with a strong connection to the gods would have been able to clear my confusion i am not lashing out on the gods if you see carefully i am saying that none of you are able to tell me the truth you are taking things very negatively sorry to say that

Been here before. Satan wants you to learn within yourself, grow and meditate. I don't have a guide either.. or so I thought for many years but I kept meditating for YEARS. I still had no guide or help, I kept at it. One day I realised the importance of seeking within, not without and I learned I was guided all along, never alone. It's important to realise this my friend.

Hyperactive Melon said:
one of of you would have told what happened to me but i got no reply on that it seems none of you actually talk to the gods especially you because even you don't know what happened to me and what i said was true im here seeking answers and i had faith that one of you with a strong connection to the gods would have been able to clear my confusion i am not lashing out on the gods if you see carefully i am saying that none of you are able to tell me the truth you are taking things very negatively sorry to say that

I can only explain to you I can't understand it for you. There are no mediators in Satanism and I am not your personal messenger who will perform formal rituals to contact gods at your whim. And nobody else will do this for you. I don't even care what your "problem" is.

I've given you your answer stop messing around posting nonsense and focus on your meditation program.

I make it a point to avoid opening threads started by you because it's always this kind of nonsense.

You're either a troll or being influenced by the enemy but you are clearly not advanced.. You haven't studied enough. advanced enough, nor had enough experiences.

When you get to a certain level of advancement and research you get to a point of no return and cannot unsee the truth, the amount of miracles and experiences become to much for any sort of doubt to arise.

this is exactly the trap those who might be gifted fall into when they inflate their ego and delude themselves more than they meditate or study, and slack on their protections. they fall in to delusions and uncertainty then start attacking those around them because they are vulnerable to the enemy.

humble yourself. read all of our information and keep advancing.

if you would actually read, you would have answers.

all the proof is in our writings which are derived from first hand evidence, and in our experiences, and then we give a straight path to unlocking the powers of the mind to experience it first hand, and you have the audacity to say there is no proof and that you are advanced.

I won't waste any more time but personally this is an insult to the Gods. my life and my fathers life and all of our Brothers and Sisters here have had countless experiences and blessings from the Divine.

Satan and the Demons have saved my life more than once.

If you feel like falling into the trap of deluding yourself of grandeur when you haven't even learned how to walk that is your own choice.

and all this arguing like a child because no one replied to your post about having a dream about Shiva, and 33, both spiritually positive and divine things. Perhaps the Gods were trying to warn you from doing exactly this, and severing your ties to the truth.

SATchives said:
You're either a troll or being influenced by the enemy but you are clearly not advanced.. You haven't studied enough. advanced enough, nor had enough experiences.

When you get to a certain level of advancement and research you get to a point of no return and cannot unsee the truth, the amount of miracles and experiences become to much for any sort of doubt to arise.

this is exactly the trap those who might be gifted fall into when they inflate their ego and delude themselves more than they meditate or study, and slack on their protections. they fall in to delusions and uncertainty then start attacking those around them because they are vulnerable to the enemy.

humble yourself. read all of our information and keep advancing.

if you would actually read, you would have answers.

all the proof is in our writings which are derived from first hand evidence, and in our experiences, and then we give a straight path to unlocking the powers of the mind to experience it first hand, and you have the audacity to say there is no proof and that you are advanced.

I won't waste any more time but personally this is an insult to the Gods. my life and my fathers life and all of our Brothers and Sisters here have had countless experiences and blessings from the Divine.

Satan and the Demons have saved my life more than once.

If you feel like falling into the trap of deluding yourself of grandeur when you haven't even learned how to walk that is your own choice.

and all this arguing like a child because no one replied to your post about having a dream about Shiva, and 33, both spiritually positive and divine things. Perhaps the Gods were trying to warn you from doing exactly this, and severing your ties to the truth.
I honestly don't want to say anything on this matter now if you guys are legit I'll know one day no need to insult me again and again to prove your point you guys are very negative

Hyperactive Melon said:
you guys are very negative

That's just your false opinion based on you not being able to handle criticism while you go and insult others. Instead of crying why not see where you might be in the wrong and look past the emotions. It'll go a long way. Maybe after that you'll be justified in criticizing how the replies are given to you but by then any normal person will see the faults of their own if they did that much introspection.

Hyperactive Melon said:
no need to insult me again and again to prove your point you guys are very negative
A lot of people are paranoid and on-alert, due to the constant shit that happens with trolls and things. No doubt there are members here who are subtle trolls, playing the long game, and causing drama. It's easy to be offended by nothing but words on a screen, even with emoticons. It's not exactly as if we can hear the tone of voice and see facial expressions and body language. Using the term "high and mighty", as mentioned above, is a term I use. It is not exactly polite, but it is honest. We need to learn to be more diplomatic but honest and genuine, and not condescending nor belittling.

FancyMancy said:
We need to learn to be more diplomatic but honest and genuine, and not condescending nor belittling.

Fair enough. I agree with this but most arguments have started from the one being criticized not being able to handle it even if given to them in a polite manner. The good replied coming from long term members and not the newbies for the most part but not always.

You might disagree but this is what I have seen although it is not to say that the opposite hasn't happened more than enough either. It's good we are talking about this recently and these type of replies will be a net positive for this place.

hailourtruegod said:
Hyperactive Melon said:

That's just your false opinion based on you not being able to handle criticism while you go and insult others. Instead of crying why not see where you might be in the wrong and look past the emotions. It'll go a long way. Maybe after that you'll be justified in criticizing how the replies are given to you but by then any normal person will see the faults of their own if they did that much introspection.
I am insulting noone stop accusing me of that

Hyperactive Melon said:
hailourtruegod said:
Hyperactive Melon said:

The fact of the matter is that you are not advanced enough but lack the ability to accept your end of things while blaming us for not being your mediators.

Since you lack introspection among not being advanced enough (by your own admission by saying you couldn't reach contact from a god) you go ahead and say we are the ones who are giving falsehoods.

Here's a reminder of what you wrote as you seem you are about to give signs of acting like you don't know what you wrote

Hyperactive Melon said:

hailourtruegod said:
Hyperactive Melon said:
hailourtruegod said:

The fact of the matter is that you are not advanced enough but lack the ability to accept your end of things while blaming us for not being your mediators.

Since you lack introspection among not being advanced enough (by your own admission by saying you couldn't reach contact from a god) you go ahead and say we are the ones who are giving falsehoods.

Here's a reminder of what you wrote as you seem you are about to give signs of acting like you don't know what you wrote

Hyperactive Melon said:
How do you know I'm advanced enough I've had 4 kundalini awakenings and dripping ambrosia all the time so think before you speak none of you here have that

Hyperactive Melon said:
hailourtruegod said:
Hyperactive Melon said:

Hyperactive Melon said:
How do you know I'm advanced enough I've had 4 kundalini awakenings and dripping ambrosia all the time so think before you speak none of you here have that
You have a serious lack of self-awareness.
I'm someone who has been in face-to-face contact with Satan, and if you know what schizophrenia even is, you should know there's a huge difference between having an experience once in a while and having to deal with a mental disease on a daily basis.

It seems to me you wanted to be here just so you can prove yourself how "advanced" you are compared to us. If you're so advanced why are you even here asking questions?

And if you say there's no god there to guide you, again, why are you in a satanists forum? And if it was they're definitely not powerful enough to help you?

This is the bullshit you're implying by what you have texted. If you want to be able to communicate with the gods, you need to be advanced enough, have your chakras, clairaudience and clairvoyance points opened, and approach the gods with utmost respect if you want them to reply to you.

You seem to me to be having mental issues, and instead of having this kind of attitude towards us you just had here, or being so confident in your 4 kundalini awakenings, you should be opened for our advice, and try to actually advance.

There's nothing worse you can do to yourself on this path than being deluded, and lack of information. How did you get to the conclusion that you had 4 kundalini awakenings? What did you feel?

Because it's definitely something else and you're out here trying to boost your ego over something that didn't even take place.

Put yourself together, read the Joy of Satan website completely, do mental healing workings such as the ones with Wunjo rune for example, figure yourself out, advance enough so you can have interactions with the gods and other entities in the astral.

All these things are real and if you had the kundalini you'd know. Take your time and experience on your own. Try to build a mindset of growth instead of implying you're more advanced than most of us, because seeing the way you talk this is clearly not the case. Take care!

hailourtruegod said:
FancyMancy said:
We need to learn to be more diplomatic but honest and genuine, and not condescending nor belittling.

Fair enough. I agree with this but most arguments have started from the one being criticized not being able to handle it even if given to them in a polite manner. The good replied coming from long term members and not the newbies for the most part but not always.

You might disagree but this is what I have seen although it is not to say that the opposite hasn't happened more than enough either. It's good we are talking about this recently and these type of replies will be a net positive for this place.
Yeah. I also - or I even - posted this... and then still forgot it and could have done better than I have been doing... and that was in October 2021...

Hyperactive Melon said:
[citation needed]

Hyperactive Melon said:
Spiritual advancement can roughly be split into power, wisdom, and awareness. Having one of these, but none of the other two is not too uncommon, such as is in your case. Like a kid with a firearm. How is that 'advanced'? Moreover, people do not bring up their skills in such a manner as you do when they have an actual understanding of their abilities and their position in the grander scheme of things. Having a Kundalini awakening as much as it is a great sign of certain aspects, is not something to be boasting about. Much less when you do not understand what is happening to you and why.

You would do good to actually put some effort into growing other aspects of yourself and forming close bonds with Gods and Goddesses. The methods are freely available, and past a point, you'll get personalized instructions.

Rroco88 said:
Hyperactive Melon said:
hailourtruegod said:

I'm someone who has been in face-to-face contact with Satan, and if you know what schizophrenia even is, you should know there's a huge difference between having an experience once in a while and having to deal with a mental disease on a daily basis.

It seems to me you wanted to be here just so you can prove yourself how "advanced" you are compared to us. If you're so advanced why are you even here asking questions?

And if you say there's no god there to guide you, again, why are you in a satanists forum? And if it was they're definitely not powerful enough to help you?

This is the bullshit you're implying by what you have texted. If you want to be able to communicate with the gods, you need to be advanced enough, have your chakras, clairaudience and clairvoyance points opened, and approach the gods with utmost respect if you want them to reply to you.

You seem to me to be having mental issues, and instead of having this kind of attitude towards us you just had here, or being so confident in your 4 kundalini awakenings, you should be opened for our advice, and try to actually advance.

There's nothing worse you can do to yourself on this path than being deluded, and lack of information. How did you get to the conclusion that you had 4 kundalini awakenings? What did you feel?

Because it's definitely something else and you're out here trying to boost your ego over something that didn't even take place.

Put yourself together, read the Joy of Satan website completely, do mental healing workings such as the ones with Wunjo rune for example, figure yourself out, advance enough so you can have interactions with the gods and other entities in the astral.

All these things are real and if you had the kundalini you'd know. Take your time and experience on your own. Try to build a mindset of growth instead of implying you're more advanced than most of us, because seeing the way you talk this is clearly not the case. Take care!
How does this have anything to do with schizophrenia i have nowhere claimed im in contact with satan what i have written is true i have dripping Ambrosia a lot and have had almost 4 awakenings in the past I'm not lying the above person claimed I'm not advanced enough so i had to reply him that i have done things in the past too and not just some John doe seeking attention you are getting way too offended on something that is true and kundalini experience is beyond words of how it feels if you would had it you would have known

Rroco88 said:
Hyperactive Melon said:
hailourtruegod said:

I'm in a satanists forums because i thought someone who has experienced the same things will be able to guide me but there is no one here yet who had this experience so i just post normal questions now like seeing numbers etc once i learned no one can help me here i stopped asking questions related to those topics this thread that you see here is an old post now

Henu the Great said:
Hyperactive Melon said:
Spiritual advancement can roughly be split into power, wisdom, and awareness. Having one of these, but none of the other two is not too uncommon, such as is in your case. Like a kid with a firearm. How is that 'advanced'? Moreover, people do not bring up their skills in such a manner as you do when they have an actual understanding of their abilities and their position in the grander scheme of things. Having a Kundalini awakening as much as it is a great sign of certain aspects, is not something to be boasting about. Much less when you do not understand what is happening to you and why.

You would do good to actually put some effort into growing other aspects of yourself and forming close bonds with Gods and Goddesses. The methods are freely available, and past a point, you'll get personalized instructions.
Again i say i am not claiming I'm advanced but I'm also not any john doe who has had no spiritual progress in life i have reached a stage where I need the help of the divine to get out which if it exists i will get so calm down I'm not the enemy here

@O.P.:

Sheer fact is there are some people who wish to be political and some wish to be spiritualist. For example FancyMancy replied, without judging him and without putting words in his mouth. He did state he isn't advanced nor meditates much. As far as I'm aware from what some have replied and he's replied. If I'm wrong excuse me FancyMancy.

There are some people who wish to retain political ideology of National Socialism and not advance. In other words they either don't care to advance or view it as an idealistic action pursued by others. In other words these people might promote meditation and Yoga and other spiritual activities for the masses but it's more of a "Do as I say, not as I do" mentality. In other words if you've read Dr. Dalton's '39 Mein Kampf; as Hitler's title in the first book around Chapter 8 or Chapter 9. Politician vs Theoretician and following that on the 10th or 11th sub-chapter of the 8th or 9th chapter. (8.10/8.11 or 9.10/9.11): Marathon Runners of their civilization.

In other words some people are simply Theoreticians they either sit idly by waiting for society to change for them. Or they actively participate as a Politician to change society even if it means forgoing the Theoretical properties. And making Humanity better at the cost of extreme foresight. For example the internet is a great thing.

O.P. look at yourself a few years ago or a while back. You were a child growing up and probably got on the internet at some point and evolved with it. Internet is revolutionary, evolutionary, and proactionary; it's a triple action it can help, hurt, or be something that preemptively defeats something hence Proactionary.

For example MANY xtians state the Apocalypse is coming. But an Apocalypse is Ancient Greek technologies and Catholics laugh their ass off as even in Catholicism they state. An Apocalypse is a designation of oracle divination based on seeing into the past, present, or future. The Cuckservative Xtians believe "end is nigh"; the Catholics or the liberal-progressive side of Xtianity laugh at everyone and laugh at the notion an Apocalypse = End of the World.

Now a days a Xtian can learn about that. And realize per-emptively hence proactionary or Pro-actively that they are stating a negative. Xtian if I state Apocalypse is coming; anyone who knows something on this subject laughs at me and laughs at my feeble kosher supervised mind stating the end of the World is coming. Or better yet they may even have a flash of superstition and believe that end of the World is a meme by their own so-called religion and that they will be ridiculed as the end of the World happened many times all to failure and eventually realizes something stinks to high heaven with Xtianty.

There seems to be a certain amount of people in this organization that DO wish to advance and do wish to propagate spiritual. Spirituality isn't easy nor simple nor straightforward even if some are Saturnian machines and can handle extremes. For example many Yogis,Rishis, and other people state that it takes XYZ amount of time for Kundalini. Something many want and strive for the evolutionary tool. But in all seriousness how many people seriously handle the Kundalini?

You state 4 awakenings whatever that is supposed to mean. But do you genuinely think you can handle that if being truthful?

For example in India and other parts of the World. They state Kundalini 15-20 years of hard work. Living as a kosher supervised meditator in kosherland. In JoS some have postulated it might take 7-10 years minimum in other words with our aspects we can slice off chunks of time.

For example cleanliness is next to Godliness. Or as some have stated like Hp.Cobra, Blitz, and a few other prominent members. JoS promotes Virginity of the Soul. We strive to clean our soul. It's far better for a person to spend a solid year or two performing rituals of all kinds to cleanse the soul. Than empower negativity and crash down.

Even if it does take 15-20 years for Kundalini as an example even if Satan or the empire of Orion or some entity. States spend as long as possible doing stuff but don't push into Kundalini rather take your sweet time. They are trying to help you promote a "turtle surpasses the rabbit". You state 4 Kundalini awakenings great it seems for whatever reason your lucky; you could be talking out of your ass and lying like my friend said, I'm not the biggest fan of the forums nor JoS not because I'm not dedicated nor against them but a lot of people like 80% of the JoS members are talking out their ass.

Notice how I didn't quote my friend I just provided a comma and paraphased his email to me from about early last year.

Sheer fact is O.P. you can be talking out your ass and lying. I'm going to take your word for it. But sheer fact is your right JoS isn't going to help you nor Satan nor any entity is going to help you.

You gotta help yourself and you gotta do stuff yourself. For example you stated in another thread to a person who was having a derealization with reality to go see a Doctor. Yeah exactly correct very good. We are not against modern medicine. Meditation nor JoS is the Holies of Holy that cures the diseased masses with a digital lay on hands. Join and cure. No if anything it's the opposite. The person with the derealization probably is either extremely lucky and empathic and meditation will amplify his empathy and his properties and needs to learn to remove the negatives and amplify the positive and neutral parts later in the future sublimating the negatives.

Or he needs medicine. As Blitz said a bit ago, I'm against people taking psychotropic medication for depression or any change in moods. But I'm not against medication that grounds the mind. For example some people NEED to take chemicals for imbalances. For example schizophrenia a very famous disease of that affects people spiritually wise MANY have gone insane and some meditators or people who study meditation whether they support it for support of disease or are against it like some have stated meditation is evil particularly xtians or people who don't see the forest nor the trees.

But many state schizophrenia and a few other pathological properties are spiritually based or have emphasis on religion and or spirituality. For example the most common effect of the least hindering mental disorders is an underlying imbalance.

Either your brain produces too much or too little. In the case of the person derealizing. Either they have an imbalance, either more or less. Or the person is built with E.S.P. and posses a higher empathetic level.

Another possibility is the person IS spiritual, IS open to the astral, and IS at a higher level and doesn't understand. For example imagine you can come out of your body through astral projection. Your told by everyone overactive imagination or your dreaming. And then you study this. And then you go why are people either lying to me or they don't know.

Most people aren't fit for spirituality O.p. For example buddhist or Tibetan or people in the far East who have this more in their DNA. Very few people can enter spirituality without mental acuteness issues. For example you have a spiritualist person performing Yoga hardcore and mindfulness and maybe a few mantras. Ignorant but meditating and they just rock and roll through it like a freight train.

MANY people are fucked up in the head. Or live in a fucked up reality. For example it's stated 74% of the Adult and something like 38% of the Child-Teenage population of the United States is fucked up with disease or ailments of either the mind, the body, and or the soul.

Can you really expect people to meditate when the very temple itself is built on shaky, Earthquake prone grounds?

Do you really think people who are "busy" and live "the work and pray" mentality do you really think these people can genuinely sit down and meditate either well or without running around and going. I don't have time, or I can't, or I can't blank my mind, or I've got some disease and I can't fold or twist myself up like a pretzel in Yoga.

No...obviously...no.

Sheer fact is your right O.P. we can't help you. Your gonna help yourself. The Joy of Satan is simply an organization from a bygone era of the internet a golden age era like Tim Pool stated. They brought back World of Warcraft Classic with a tiny bit of certain extra stuff just to help out as the original WoW and Burning Crusade was very tough and many people got wiped in raids. And it's not the same, you can't recreate 2001 or 2002 golden age again. Even if you recreate a Web 1.0 Golden Age era internet you won't solve anything.

Sheer fact is O.P. sometimes you gotta help yourself. We aren't Xtians who simply state Pray and your golden. Funny as Styxhexenhammer666 recently said on youtube. Xtians who pray unmindfully will burn in hell and be destroyed by Jesus. Unless you mindfully pray rather than robotically reply canned prayers like the Our father, Hail mary or as the new joke comes in the social marxation of xtianty. They person. The joke being that people want to gender-neutral xtianity. Funny the very degenerates they created are poisoning their own judeo-bolshevism.

So no O.P. we can't help you sad reality. Your going to have to take our information as a M.M.S.P.(Memetic Macro Strike Package) and create your own reality. Joy of Satan is simply a tool built from information of the mid-late 90s but dealing with information since a bygone era of Humanity. To fight for the future.

Joy of Satan is a 5th Generational Information Weapons Platform System. Combined with 6th Generational Psychic/Spiritual Warfare platform systems.

JoS is simply a highly experimental but consistent byproduct to prevent a communist take over the World.

As HP.Cobra said a recent while back as a reply to some people in a sermon. Hp.Cobra said, I genuinely believe people shouldn't perform Spiritual Warfare with RTR or RNTR or future RIR until at least 6 months of training the 40-day guide which needs an update and the unfathomably ancient 6-month Spiritual Warfare Guide which has some juicy information dealing with Franz Bardon's books more specifically Wilhelm Quirtcher's Satanic information which Bardon stole from. But even though the 6-MSWG is ancient and out dated it still serves a purpose has interesting information that can be modernized.

We are scientists, we are scientific. We do not posses a baseline, we work off incomplete information. For example like Hp.Cobra replied in one of his sermons from nearly as old as the old ProPHP forums. The Greeks of Ancient times got destroyed. Less than 3% of their Civilization's properties survived kinda like the Egyptians except fancy Ancient sites we know a pathetic amount on the Egyptians. Look at the Romans all their data burnt up look at their taxes or financial records or banks or coins just poof up in smoke gone until the Gods recreate the information.

Despite the fact 3% of Greece survived or less than that nearly 1%. We created many Constitutional Republics, Magna Carta, memes, Ancient Greek memes, United States, U.S. constitution, 2nd Amendment; Apollo would approve of that. Hell even Hitler and Nazi Germany are merely byproducts of Ancient Civilizations.

Anyways O.P. the point is. We are still trying to recreate the World in our image. We are trying to re-create so much destroyed information that like history; past, present, future, and spiritual. We are still in the process of doing stuff.

For example imagine you had a disease you can treat it. But not cure it. Perhaps a Rife Machine or some Ancient Sumerian cure existed during the times of the Gods. Maybe the Gods make a simple cheap treatment or simple cheap cure with some products of Earth i.e. plants and some animal properties. You take it boom treated well or cured outright.

We don't have that. Your basically sayin JoS = it gives me heaven on Earth.

No if anything spirituality is tough, Saturnian, hard as fuck. Painful for people. It be like trying to be an artist in Europe during the xtian times. When in Japan they've added to their DNA so much artistic expression and artistry that in modern Japan it's a reason why either Japanese paint, draw, and create so much art especially at a high level or they create a shitload of manga, Anime, and Hentai.

Your basically saying JoS = the Magick Bullet that solves all problems. Nope not at all well not for all. Some people due to a background improve.

But JoS = a look at a Shadow of Reality hidden by dupes.

So O.p. I hope by reading this you understand we can't help you. The Gods can help but the Gods aren't toys or jesus or some pray and they come and your problems are solved. IF anything the Gods are going like many tales of the Ancient the Hero who suffers and then pops out at the end transmuted into a superbeing or into the Hero that learned his lesson.

Hence why National Socialism is revolutionary much more so to a new World-View, reactionary towards the conserving of our Ancient Satanism, and proactionary towards preventing or reducing negatives. Not unlike the Gods.

Sheer fact is the Gods are Spiritual. The Gods are interacting with people Astrally. They aren't here physically. Satan can't just wave his hand and a command of 30 million Orion personnel cause a shift in reality to mankind. Or pull out a Smartphone and contact one of his commanders and explain to him to change reality.

At O.P. we are asking you to be humble and understand better reality. Yes reality is harsh Saturnian cold. But try to rationalize what your saying. The Gods aren't wish granting genies or toys to play with.

Your Kundalini if awakened is a technology that can be sped up through our teachings and even expanded to other teachings. For example if a buddhist comes to our organization who spent years of his life in mindfulness. We respect the contemplative meditation but do advise trance, void, and other meditations in a basic framework to improve.

O.P. what is it you want to speak about maybe we can help you?

Hyperactive Melon said:
Again i say i am not claiming I'm advanced but I'm also not any john doe who has had no spiritual progress in life i have reached a stage where I need the help of the divine to get out which if it exists i will get so calm down I'm not the enemy here
1. I am calm
2. Never claimed you to be enemy
3. Gods are real and building a relationship with them is an individual endeavor

Gear88 said:
@O.P.:

Sheer fact is there are some people who wish to be political and some wish to be spiritualist. For example FancyMancy replied, without judging him and without putting words in his mouth. He did state he isn't advanced nor meditates much. As far as I'm aware from what some have replied and he's replied. If I'm wrong excuse me FancyMancy.

There are some people who wish to retain political ideology of National Socialism and not advance. In other words they either don't care to advance or view it as an idealistic action pursued by others. In other words these people might promote meditation and Yoga and other spiritual activities for the masses but it's more of a "Do as I say, not as I do" mentality. In other words if you've read Dr. Dalton's '39 Mein Kampf; as Hitler's title in the first book around Chapter 8 or Chapter 9. Politician vs Theoretician and following that on the 10th or 11th sub-chapter of the 8th or 9th chapter. (8.10/8.11 or 9.10/9.11): Marathon Runners of their civilization.

In other words some people are simply Theoreticians they either sit idly by waiting for society to change for them. Or they actively participate as a Politician to change society even if it means forgoing the Theoretical properties. And making Humanity better at the cost of extreme foresight. For example the internet is a great thing.

O.P. look at yourself a few years ago or a while back. You were a child growing up and probably got on the internet at some point and evolved with it. Internet is revolutionary, evolutionary, and proactionary; it's a triple action it can help, hurt, or be something that preemptively defeats something hence Proactionary.

For example MANY xtians state the Apocalypse is coming. But an Apocalypse is Ancient Greek technologies and Catholics laugh their ass off as even in Catholicism they state. An Apocalypse is a designation of oracle divination based on seeing into the past, present, or future. The Cuckservative Xtians believe "end is nigh"; the Catholics or the liberal-progressive side of Xtianity laugh at everyone and laugh at the notion an Apocalypse = End of the World.

Now a days a Xtian can learn about that. And realize per-emptively hence proactionary or Pro-actively that they are stating a negative. Xtian if I state Apocalypse is coming; anyone who knows something on this subject laughs at me and laughs at my feeble kosher supervised mind stating the end of the World is coming. Or better yet they may even have a flash of superstition and believe that end of the World is a meme by their own so-called religion and that they will be ridiculed as the end of the World happened many times all to failure and eventually realizes something stinks to high heaven with Xtianty.

There seems to be a certain amount of people in this organization that DO wish to advance and do wish to propagate spiritual. Spirituality isn't easy nor simple nor straightforward even if some are Saturnian machines and can handle extremes. For example many Yogis,Rishis, and other people state that it takes XYZ amount of time for Kundalini. Something many want and strive for the evolutionary tool. But in all seriousness how many people seriously handle the Kundalini?

You state 4 awakenings whatever that is supposed to mean. But do you genuinely think you can handle that if being truthful?

For example in India and other parts of the World. They state Kundalini 15-20 years of hard work. Living as a kosher supervised meditator in kosherland. In JoS some have postulated it might take 7-10 years minimum in other words with our aspects we can slice off chunks of time.

For example cleanliness is next to Godliness. Or as some have stated like Hp.Cobra, Blitz, and a few other prominent members. JoS promotes Virginity of the Soul. We strive to clean our soul. It's far better for a person to spend a solid year or two performing rituals of all kinds to cleanse the soul. Than empower negativity and crash down.

Even if it does take 15-20 years for Kundalini as an example even if Satan or the empire of Orion or some entity. States spend as long as possible doing stuff but don't push into Kundalini rather take your sweet time. They are trying to help you promote a "turtle surpasses the rabbit". You state 4 Kundalini awakenings great it seems for whatever reason your lucky; you could be talking out of your ass and lying like my friend said, I'm not the biggest fan of the forums nor JoS not because I'm not dedicated nor against them but a lot of people like 80% of the JoS members are talking out their ass.

Notice how I didn't quote my friend I just provided a comma and paraphased his email to me from about early last year.

Sheer fact is O.P. you can be talking out your ass and lying. I'm going to take your word for it. But sheer fact is your right JoS isn't going to help you nor Satan nor any entity is going to help you.

You gotta help yourself and you gotta do stuff yourself. For example you stated in another thread to a person who was having a derealization with reality to go see a Doctor. Yeah exactly correct very good. We are not against modern medicine. Meditation nor JoS is the Holies of Holy that cures the diseased masses with a digital lay on hands. Join and cure. No if anything it's the opposite. The person with the derealization probably is either extremely lucky and empathic and meditation will amplify his empathy and his properties and needs to learn to remove the negatives and amplify the positive and neutral parts later in the future sublimating the negatives.

Or he needs medicine. As Blitz said a bit ago, I'm against people taking psychotropic medication for depression or any change in moods. But I'm not against medication that grounds the mind. For example some people NEED to take chemicals for imbalances. For example schizophrenia a very famous disease of that affects people spiritually wise MANY have gone insane and some meditators or people who study meditation whether they support it for support of disease or are against it like some have stated meditation is evil particularly xtians or people who don't see the forest nor the trees.

But many state schizophrenia and a few other pathological properties are spiritually based or have emphasis on religion and or spirituality. For example the most common effect of the least hindering mental disorders is an underlying imbalance.

Either your brain produces too much or too little. In the case of the person derealizing. Either they have an imbalance, either more or less. Or the person is built with E.S.P. and posses a higher empathetic level.

Another possibility is the person IS spiritual, IS open to the astral, and IS at a higher level and doesn't understand. For example imagine you can come out of your body through astral projection. Your told by everyone overactive imagination or your dreaming. And then you study this. And then you go why are people either lying to me or they don't know.

Most people aren't fit for spirituality O.p. For example buddhist or Tibetan or people in the far East who have this more in their DNA. Very few people can enter spirituality without mental acuteness issues. For example you have a spiritualist person performing Yoga hardcore and mindfulness and maybe a few mantras. Ignorant but meditating and they just rock and roll through it like a freight train.

MANY people are fucked up in the head. Or live in a fucked up reality. For example it's stated 74% of the Adult and something like 38% of the Child-Teenage population of the United States is fucked up with disease or ailments of either the mind, the body, and or the soul.

Can you really expect people to meditate when the very temple itself is built on shaky, Earthquake prone grounds?

Do you really think people who are "busy" and live "the work and pray" mentality do you really think these people can genuinely sit down and meditate either well or without running around and going. I don't have time, or I can't, or I can't blank my mind, or I've got some disease and I can't fold or twist myself up like a pretzel in Yoga.

No...obviously...no.

Sheer fact is your right O.P. we can't help you. Your gonna help yourself. The Joy of Satan is simply an organization from a bygone era of the internet a golden age era like Tim Pool stated. They brought back World of Warcraft Classic with a tiny bit of certain extra stuff just to help out as the original WoW and Burning Crusade was very tough and many people got wiped in raids. And it's not the same, you can't recreate 2001 or 2002 golden age again. Even if you recreate a Web 1.0 Golden Age era internet you won't solve anything.

Sheer fact is O.P. sometimes you gotta help yourself. We aren't Xtians who simply state Pray and your golden. Funny as Styxhexenhammer666 recently said on youtube. Xtians who pray unmindfully will burn in hell and be destroyed by Jesus. Unless you mindfully pray rather than robotically reply canned prayers like the Our father, Hail mary or as the new joke comes in the social marxation of xtianty. They person. The joke being that people want to gender-neutral xtianity. Funny the very degenerates they created are poisoning their own judeo-bolshevism.

So no O.P. we can't help you sad reality. Your going to have to take our information as a M.M.S.P.(Memetic Macro Strike Package) and create your own reality. Joy of Satan is simply a tool built from information of the mid-late 90s but dealing with information since a bygone era of Humanity. To fight for the future.

Joy of Satan is a 5th Generational Information Weapons Platform System. Combined with 6th Generational Psychic/Spiritual Warfare platform systems.

JoS is simply a highly experimental but consistent byproduct to prevent a communist take over the World.

As HP.Cobra said a recent while back as a reply to some people in a sermon. Hp.Cobra said, I genuinely believe people shouldn't perform Spiritual Warfare with RTR or RNTR or future RIR until at least 6 months of training the 40-day guide which needs an update and the unfathomably ancient 6-month Spiritual Warfare Guide which has some juicy information dealing with Franz Bardon's books more specifically Wilhelm Quirtcher's Satanic information which Bardon stole from. But even though the 6-MSWG is ancient and out dated it still serves a purpose has interesting information that can be modernized.

We are scientists, we are scientific. We do not posses a baseline, we work off incomplete information. For example like Hp.Cobra replied in one of his sermons from nearly as old as the old ProPHP forums. The Greeks of Ancient times got destroyed. Less than 3% of their Civilization's properties survived kinda like the Egyptians except fancy Ancient sites we know a pathetic amount on the Egyptians. Look at the Romans all their data burnt up look at their taxes or financial records or banks or coins just poof up in smoke gone until the Gods recreate the information.

Despite the fact 3% of Greece survived or less than that nearly 1%. We created many Constitutional Republics, Magna Carta, memes, Ancient Greek memes, United States, U.S. constitution, 2nd Amendment; Apollo would approve of that. Hell even Hitler and Nazi Germany are merely byproducts of Ancient Civilizations.

Anyways O.P. the point is. We are still trying to recreate the World in our image. We are trying to re-create so much destroyed information that like history; past, present, future, and spiritual. We are still in the process of doing stuff.

For example imagine you had a disease you can treat it. But not cure it. Perhaps a Rife Machine or some Ancient Sumerian cure existed during the times of the Gods. Maybe the Gods make a simple cheap treatment or simple cheap cure with some products of Earth i.e. plants and some animal properties. You take it boom treated well or cured outright.

We don't have that. Your basically sayin JoS = it gives me heaven on Earth.

No if anything spirituality is tough, Saturnian, hard as fuck. Painful for people. It be like trying to be an artist in Europe during the xtian times. When in Japan they've added to their DNA so much artistic expression and artistry that in modern Japan it's a reason why either Japanese paint, draw, and create so much art especially at a high level or they create a shitload of manga, Anime, and Hentai.

Your basically saying JoS = the Magick Bullet that solves all problems. Nope not at all well not for all. Some people due to a background improve.

But JoS = a look at a Shadow of Reality hidden by dupes.

So O.p. I hope by reading this you understand we can't help you. The Gods can help but the Gods aren't toys or jesus or some pray and they come and your problems are solved. IF anything the Gods are going like many tales of the Ancient the Hero who suffers and then pops out at the end transmuted into a superbeing or into the Hero that learned his lesson.

Hence why National Socialism is revolutionary much more so to a new World-View, reactionary towards the conserving of our Ancient Satanism, and proactionary towards preventing or reducing negatives. Not unlike the Gods.

Sheer fact is the Gods are Spiritual. The Gods are interacting with people Astrally. They aren't here physically. Satan can't just wave his hand and a command of 30 million Orion personnel cause a shift in reality to mankind. Or pull out a Smartphone and contact one of his commanders and explain to him to change reality.

At O.P. we are asking you to be humble and understand better reality. Yes reality is harsh Saturnian cold. But try to rationalize what your saying. The Gods aren't wish granting genies or toys to play with.

Your Kundalini if awakened is a technology that can be sped up through our teachings and even expanded to other teachings. For example if a buddhist comes to our organization who spent years of his life in mindfulness. We respect the contemplative meditation but do advise trance, void, and other meditations in a basic framework to improve.

O.P. what is it you want to speak about maybe we can help you?
Thank you for understanding what i meant to say i did not intent to say anything negatively but it came out in a wrong way i have stated my problems in my post "i wish i knew the truth"life has been very tough for me and i have fought for years i thought someone who has gone through this would be able to help me out i guess I shouldn't have said the things I said

Hyperactive Melon said:
Gear88 said:
Thank you for understanding what i meant to say i did not intent to say anything negatively but it came out in a wrong way i have stated my problems in my post "i wish i knew the truth"life has been very tough for me and i have fought for years i thought someone who has gone through this would be able to help me out i guess I shouldn't have said the things I said

No it's okay. Feel free as HP.Cobra said about sometime early Coof period. Some people need to unload on the forums. It's okay it happens. Whether your a genuine, enemy, or troll feel free. Yeah the mods, moderate. But sometimes we need some OPFORT(Oppositional Force Training).

I'm surprised we haven't done like Hard[OCP] Forums current Hardforums as HOCP stopped with Kyle's shutdown a few years ago.

A GenMay forum section. General Mayhem section. Have an off-topic section where people can just unload and discharge. We really need to off-topic rather than buckshotting the General forums.

Your not being negative, slightly but it's okay. Maybe you have difficulty expressing or maybe your succinctness of text is too limited. There's a fine balance between elaborating succinctly and making walls of text.

Feel free to ask a question. Your disappointed as the title says. Maybe spirituality didn't wow you. Or like for example some people do drugs and some try and drug and go "That is it?!". For example look at how many stoner canabis users are and look at how some try it and are like never again this isn't impressive.

I think you need to understand if your going through these psycho-psyche properties your changing and evolving. For example your being negative as you state, which you aren't. But let's say your negative maybe your soul needs more cleaning or you need to go through phases and reflect on your actions. The ego or dross ego is still kicking around old programs.

Think of yourself as a computer. Sometimes for however addicting or fun or internet wise or entertaining the computer. You have moments of, I'm going off the computer and going outside to breath some air and walk and think.

Like the old saying goes, Humans aren't meant to be cooped up in a cubicle in artificial light on a PC. We are still animals to a degree not to disrespect and we are still evolving we can continue.

Maybe with you, you need to slow down a bit and focus on improving one area or another.

But this is just speculation.

So what is it your disappointed with? Answers? What about personal answers or personal research or personal truths.

Electricity of this meditation feels cold. Someone else goes NO, it's hot like firey. Someone else goes no.

Are you wanting a personal truth or a general truth? Even truth is subjective. Ancient Greek person said this in his time it is timeless wisdom but can be improved upon or added to other things. But then that same Greek can state I felt this sage meditation and it was completely making me sweat while the Egyptian guy at the temple was shivering.

Again layers of truth. Many truths out there you just gotta find it. But truth can always evolve over time. Look at old JoS Demons description in the future as time goes on we can add more. But that is our current understanding there is more.

I think you just need to understand truth evolves like we evolve. Are you the same person as your 7 year old self, no, but if you got good memory you can think back and go "Hmm I did change" or this changed or that changed. Your older so the truth is your older not the 7; in the past yes, presently, and future wise no your different.

Anyways feel free to ask away. Try this make a slightly long post with some questions and we'll try and answer.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back