Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

dirty south....

leemaxofenki

Just trying to reach out to any of my brothers and sisters that is in the south i am in memphis tn and seeking other satanists' that wish to know of each other. As you may know the south still is heavy in christian beliefs so its hard to be open and speak your beliefs on your own here..father knows i still do it anyways course im hoping to find more that are close to me you can contact me on yahoo we can chat more there and even maybe face to face one day. HAIL SATAN, HAIL ENKI!

Hail Satan from Birmingham Alabama.Yes I know what you mean about the religious fucks around here.For 11 years now I have worked for our local Walmart.I have always been fucked with by the associates and customers.But I don't care I have always been open about my beliefs around here.I have only been a Spiritual Satanist for less than a year,but I have been pagan for over 16 years.They have always known me as a witch around here.As you know its hard to share your love for Father Satan in the south,without fear of repercussions.But I have always let then know that I was not a sheep,and proud of that fact.I guess because of that,its been hard for me around here.But I don't care.I am proud to be free of mind,and not part of a slave religion. 
I am looking forward to joining the fight against the kike bastards,and doing power meditations every morning to strengthen my aura,and be able to fight for our father.I don't live in Tenn.,but I do live in the south and can relate.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, November 1, 2010 7:51:46 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] dirty south....

Just trying to reach out to any of my brothers and sisters that is in the south i am in memphis tn and seeking other satanists' that wish to know of each other. As you may know the south still is heavy in christian beliefs so its hard to be open and speak your beliefs on your own here..father knows i still do it anyways course im hoping to find more that are close to me you can contact me on yahoo we can chat more there and even maybe face to face one day. HAIL SATAN, HAIL ENKI!

Hail Satan from New Caney Texas and yes, it's much the same here about the whole religious attitudes. Southern baptisis rule ninety percent of texas and it's rough. I don't have a job but am trying to start my own crafts business so I can quit depending on my ex husband.

Hail Satan!
Granny

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 9:24 AM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
  Hail Satan from Birmingham Alabama.Yes I know what you mean about the religious fucks around here.For 11 years now I have worked for our local Walmart.I have always been fucked with by the associates and customers.But I don't care I have always been open about my beliefs around here.I have only been a Spiritual Satanist for less than a year,but I have been pagan for over 16 years.They have always known me as a witch around here.As you know its hard to share your love for Father Satan in the south,without fear of repercussions.But I have always let then know that I was not a sheep,and proud of that fact.I guess because of that,its been hard for me around here.But I don't care.I am proud to be free of mind,and not part of a slave religion. 
I am looking forward to joining the fight against the kike bastards,and doing power meditations every morning to strengthen my aura,and be able to fight for our father.I don't live in Tenn.,but I do live in the south and can relate.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--
"Do what you want as long as it's paying off for you. But once it's become a liability, then something is wrong and you better find out what it is."

Hi me and my husband live near jackson tn. we can defintley relate to u. lately we have been dealin with alot of pushy christians. Tennessee is full of them
Hail Satan!

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, November 2, 2010 7:24:49 AM GMT-0700
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] dirty south....

Hail Satan from Birmingham Alabama.Yes I know what you mean about the religious
fucks around here.For 11 years now I have worked for our local Walmart.I have
always been fucked with by the associates and customers.But I don't care I have
always been open about my beliefs around here.I have only been a Spiritual
Satanist for less than a year,but I have been pagan for over 16 years.They have
always known me as a witch around here.As you know its hard to share your love
for Father Satan in the south,without fear of repercussions.But I have always
let then know that I was not a sheep,and proud of that fact.I guess because of
that,its been hard for me around here.But I don't care.I am proud to be free of
mind,and not part of a slave religion.

I am looking forward to joining the fight against the kike bastards,and doing
power meditations every morning to strengthen my aura,and be able to fight for
our father.I don't live in Tenn.,but I do live in the south and can relate.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

Just trying to reach out to any of my brothers and sisters that is in the south
i am in memphis tn and seeking other satanists' that wish to know of each other.
As you may know the south still is heavy in christian beliefs so its hard to be
open and speak your beliefs on your own here..father knows i still do it anyways
course im hoping to find more that are close to me you can contact me on yahoo
we can chat more there and even maybe face to face one day. HAIL SATAN, HAIL
ENKI!

<td val[/IMG]im new myself i just looking for more  knowledge of elemental energy and its accompanying spirit beings ive hung out with but judged to their shagrin.Now that Im no longer sitting in judgement of them I want to play with them once more

--- On Tue, 11/2/10, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, November 2, 2010, 2:24 PM

Hail Satan!
Brian.

[/TD]

Greetings Granny,
Lots of luck with your craft business in Texas.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

Sent: Tue, November 2, 2010 9:33:56 AM

Hail Satan from New Caney Texas and yes, it's much the same here about the whole religious attitudes. Southern baptisis rule ninety percent of texas and it's rough. I don't have a job but am trying to start my own crafts business so I can quit depending on my ex husband.

Hail Satan!
Granny

Hail Satan!
Brian.

--
"Do what you want as long as it's paying off for you. But once it's become a liability, then something is wrong and you better find out what it is."

You will make many tons of cash!! I want to quit my job so that I can focus on the arts for our people to heal!! I filled out an application at hooters yesterday. Now I just have to wait for them to tell me that I can work tue-sun from 4pm-2am. HAIL SATAN for all of us that are his!! Sent via BlackBerry from T-MobileFrom: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 20:44:32 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] dirty south....
  Greetings Granny,
Lots of luck with your craft business in Texas.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

Sent: Tue, November 2, 2010 9:33:56 AM

Hail Satan!
Granny

Hail Satan!
Brian.

--

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back