Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

dimmu borgir

RJ

are dimmu borgir real spiritual satanists? a lot of bands pretend to be but you can never really tell if they actually mean what they are saying, but sometimes when im listening to dimmu i feel like some of the stuff their singing is strait from the JoS. i can really relate to them. also their new album abrahadabra (hasnt been released in the USA yet but you can download the torrent for it on btjunkie.com) has an anti jewish song which i think is awesome!!! (a jew traced through coal) most metal bands only focus on the xians, also is cradle of filth satanists?

RJ the Acolyte

HAIL SATAN

Satan!

On 9/25/10, rj <rj_the_acolyte@... wrote:
are dimmu borgir real spiritual satanists? a lot of bands pretend to be but
you can never really tell if they actually mean what they are saying, but
sometimes when im listening to dimmu i feel like some of the stuff their
singing is strait from the JoS. i can really relate to them. also their new
album abrahadabra (hasnt been released in the USA yet but you can download
the torrent for it on btjunkie.com) has an anti jewish song which i think is
awesome!!! (a jew traced through coal) most metal bands only focus on the
xians, also is cradle of filth satanists?

RJ the Acolyte

HAIL SATAN

I have wondered the same thing. Cradle of Filth claim to be athiests but that could be a cover up, if they said they were spiritual satanists the media would ravage them. I definately think Dimmu Borgir is, I mean there lyrics, especially in the Sacrilegious Scorn are really really satanic sounding. Danni Filth says he is an Atheist but sometimes I really think that is just a cover up.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, 26 September, 2010 12:48:33 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] dimmu borgir

are dimmu borgir real spiritual satanists? a lot of bands pretend to be but you can never really tell if they actually mean what they are saying, but sometimes when im listening to dimmu i feel like some of the stuff their singing is strait from the JoS. i can really relate to them. also their new album abrahadabra (hasnt been released in the USA yet but you can download the torrent for it on btjunkie.com) has an anti jewish song which i think is awesome!!! (a jew traced through coal) most metal bands only focus on the xians, also is cradle of filth satanists?

RJ the Acolyte

HAIL SATAN

I don't think they are true Satanists. Although I think that would be awesome, I have listened to Abrahadabra also and I love the songs.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rj" <rj_the_acolyte@... wrote:

RJ the Acolyte

HAIL SATAN

Greetings there!
Dimmu Borgir are pretty cool & I enjoy them as well, but the symbolism they use doesn't correlate with spiritual Satanism- just the diet version. I'd say the same with cradle of filth. I'd go with Gojira.
Hail Enki!
-Dave

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
Satan!

On 9/25/10, rj <rj_the_acolyte@... wrote:
are dimmu borgir real spiritual satanists? a lot of bands pretend to be but
you can never really tell if they actually mean what they are saying, but
sometimes when im listening to dimmu i feel like some of the stuff their
singing is strait from the JoS. i can really relate to them. also their new
album abrahadabra (hasnt been released in the USA yet but you can download
the torrent for it on btjunkie.com) has an anti jewish song which i think is
awesome!!! (a jew traced through coal) most metal bands only focus on the
xians, also is cradle of filth satanists?

RJ the Acolyte

HAIL SATAN
Oh, I love Dimmu too :)
As far as i know, only Silenoz is related some ways to Satanism.
I don't really know Cradle of filth but i think they are not.

They don't claim to be for their own personal reasons, but I too have noticed a lot of Satanic themes in their albums. Their new album is ligit!! I got it the other day the same way that you did ^_^ If any of you haven't seen their new video for Gateways I would definitely recommend it! My boyfriend has been addicted to that song since we 1st heard it (for good reason!)
Speaking of Dimmu Borgir, they are playing a show in S. Cali in Nov and I am extremely excited to go!! Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "rj" <rj_the_acolyte@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 02:48:33 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] dimmu borgir

RJ the Acolyte

HAIL SATAN

I've had a feeling about ol' dimmu for a while.

Serpentine offering in particular has a certain energy to it that feels very Satanic.

Well, I guess only they and Satan know xD

Hail Satan!

the video to the Serpentine offering seemed very satanic, and the tour shirts for that album had satans sigil on the back of them. I'm not convinced either way though.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Orion Aryasbay" <aryasatana@... wrote:

I've had a feeling about ol' dimmu for a while.

Serpentine offering in particular has a certain energy to it that feels very Satanic.

Well, I guess only they and Satan know xD

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], xxmissylalaxx@... wrote:
They don't claim to be for their own personal reasons, but I too have noticed a lot of Satanic themes in their albums. Their new album is ligit!! I got it the other day the same way that you did ^_^ If any of you haven't seen their new video for Gateways I would definitely recommend it! My boyfriend has been addicted to that song since we 1st heard it (for good reason!)
Speaking of Dimmu Borgir, they are playing a show in S. Cali in Nov and I am extremely excited to go!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 02:48:33
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] dimmu borgir

RJ the Acolyte

HAIL SATAN
Your lucky they never come around here . As far as Dimmu over Cradle of filth yes Dimmu all the way

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "funcoklerxero" <funcoklerxero@... wrote:
I don't think they are true Satanists. Although I think that would be awesome, I have listened to Abrahadabra also and I love the songs.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rj" <rj_the_acolyte@ wrote:

RJ the Acolyte

HAIL SATAN
From my perception there at least not the average safe-satanist. If anyone has read the lyrics to A Jew Traced through Coal (Media uses: A Jewel) it sounds like it is definitely targeted towards those rats and with fine accuracy. So I wouldn't say there a dedicated Satanist but there no unknowing completely.

Lyrics:.....
Through moors and mists of deception
The uninitiated are conjoined
Illusive bliss feeds obsession
A feeble orientation is provoked

Inflammatory bonds will be broken
Being the shepherd no more
Yearning for that ever glowing token
In ongoing lore

Images appear before my eyes
At any given time
Burdened bearing all their lies
Leaping laughter and secret smiles

In ongoing lore

The treasure lies not in regression
But in reaching the levels of becoming
That harboured within us for centuries
Centuries of long lost knowing

Spirit and matter defined
Spirit and matter refined

The upper planes accessed
Insight and co-alliance addressed

Me again: And of course this is with some obvious limits as they already changed the name of the track.

-Sraisus

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sraisus@..." <sraisus@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "funcoklerxero" <funcoklerxero@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rj" <rj_the_acolyte@ wrote:

RJ the Acolyte

HAIL SATAN

From my perception there at least not the average safe-satanist. If anyone has read the lyrics to A Jew Traced through Coal (Media uses: A Jewel) it sounds like it is definitely targeted towards those rats and with fine accuracy. So I wouldn't say there a dedicated Satanist but there no unknowing completely.

Lyrics:.....
Through moors and mists of deception
The uninitiated are conjoined
Illusive bliss feeds obsession
A feeble orientation is provoked

In ongoing lore

Images appear before my eyes
At any given time
Burdened bearing all their lies
Leaping laughter and secret smiles

In ongoing lore

The treasure lies not in regression
But in reaching the levels of becoming
That harboured within us for centuries
Centuries of long lost knowing

The upper planes accessed
Insight and co-alliance addressed

Me again: And of course this is with some obvious limits as they already changed the name of the track.

-Sraisus
When I meet them backstage I will ask Shagrath what his views are as well as rest of band.
As far as if they are Satanist wich type.

AVE LUCIFERI

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back