Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dim Mak / Energy use in physical combat

nicknesredna

Hello all

Does anyone have elaborate information regarding Dim Mak, ie. which meridians to target, with what energy etc.?
I accidentally channelled energy into a fellow sparring partner (pretty big and tough guy) with my fingers, and he stayed on his knees for several minutes unable to move, which led me to investigate this.

Thanks!

Yes, I know about this sort of thing, as I was in martial arts classes and also studied the martial arts for many years. Don't do this, or you could kill your sparring partner.

When martial artists break boards and do other feats such as smashing through concrete, they are using the powers of their soul; breaking the boards, etc., with the soul. While much of this does require many exercises to toughen the hands, it is the soul that is doing this. Driving energy into someone in that way...if it is done correctly and with enough power, you can make their insides explode.

As I have written in many articles on the origins of Satanism...the origins are in the Far East. Just as the west has information on the hours of the chakras and such, Dim Mak bases its foundations on acupuncture; the meridians of the soul. There are times when certain areas of the soul are more active, open and vulnerable than others and even a light slap can be catastrophic if one has this knowledge. The subject of acupuncture teaches this sort of thing. Also study moxibustion.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moxibustion

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nicknesredna" wrote:

Hello all

Does anyone have elaborate information regarding Dim Mak, ie. which meridians to target, with what energy etc.?
I accidentally channelled energy into a fellow sparring partner (pretty big and tough guy) with my fingers, and he stayed on his knees for several minutes unable to move, which led me to investigate this.

Thanks!

When your energies are at a peak you may notice that you feel a very thick outline on your fingers, fists or whatever. You can use this to immobilize enemies. I had an arguement with someone and he was picking on me. So I just touched his chest and what I did was with a vey quick and powerful imagination, I imagined ripping his heart chakra off. Given the soul of the individual was very weak, he soon crumbled and left me alone. It only took a touch. Now if someone lifts weights, meditates, does martial arts and is naturally a powerful soul, they can probably rip your brain off. I remember when I was attending to Kung-Fu classes, there was a poster on those meridians (nervous system). Just physically hitting these could make a person fall off or knock down unconscious. If one has the power to concertrate on their fist their bioelectricity like a tazer,and you smack a punch on your enemies foreheadx they can as well die, without the physical punch being so strong. All the above is experience and speculation. The great secret of martial arts is to connect mind soul body and fight as such, as this is the deadliest.

HAIL SATAN!!

In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:
Yes, I know about this sort of thing, as I was in martial arts classes and also studied the martial arts for many years. Don't do this, or you could kill your sparring partner.

When martial artists break boards and do other feats such as smashing through concrete, they are using the powers of their soul; breaking the boards, etc., with the soul. While much of this does require many exercises to toughen the hands, it is the soul that is doing this. Driving energy into someone in that way...if it is done correctly and with enough power, you can make their insides explode.

As I have written in many articles on the origins of Satanism...the origins are in the Far East. Just as the west has information on the hours of the chakras and such, Dim Mak bases its foundations on acupuncture; the meridians of the soul. There are times when certain areas of the soul are more active, open and vulnerable than others and even a light slap can be catastrophic if one has this knowledge. The subject of acupuncture teaches this sort of thing. Also study moxibustion.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moxibustion

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nicknesredna" wrote:

Hello all

Thanks!

My specific question to you was is it wrong to only do awakening rituals and not destruction rituals?Another words am I letting Satan and the rest of Hells Army down by only doing Gentile awakening rituals?I don't feel I am but I would like your personal opinion.  Hail Satan
Brian 

From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, January 7, 2013 3:34 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Dim Mak / Energy use in physical combat

As [/IMG]moxibustion.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moxibustion

Hello all

Thanks!

This was meant for H P Maxine only,but I am glad that I posted it publicly because maybe it was on other peoples minds too.  Hail Satan
Brian 

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, January 8, 2013 8:12 AM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Dim Mak / Energy use in physical combat

My specific question to you was is it wrong to only do awakening rituals and not destruction rituals?Another words am I letting Satan and the rest of Hells Army down by only doing Gentile awakening rituals?I don't feel I am but I would like your personal opinion.  Hail Satan
Brian 

Hello all

Thanks!

Brian I have only talked to you once but you seem like you have been here for a very long time and pretty advanced so wy dont you ask the demons. I hope you dont mistake this as disrespect and challenging your abilities because I am not!!! Hope you get your answer and Hail Satan!!!! :)

Hello all

Thanks!

I think you should do what you are okay with. You are still helping at least you are not seating back doing nothing.Hail Satan. 

Sent: Tuesday, January 8, 2013 6:12 AM

Brian 

Hello all

Thanks!

Sorry I answered the question made for someone else. I just sore that now.

Sent: Tuesday, January 8, 2013 6:12 AM

Brian 

Hello all

Thanks!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back