Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Difficulty concentrating in meditation

[email protected]

A lot of times when I meditate I have horrible trouble visualizing things to the point where my mind starts shutting down. I have done the opening of the third eye meditation in the 40 day meditation program but it sometimes feels like my visualization is getting worse.. For example, during the aura of protection meditation, sometimes I can visualize the white-gold energy very well but other times it's extremely difficult to determine the position of the energy and even the color.. It's especially a problem for me during chakra spinning. I have difficulty at times spinning my chakras; there will be times where my mind kinda shuts down and I can't see the chakras spinning or even the chakras themselves. What do I do?

You don't need to fully see anything, even if it's just a split second flash....The Visualization is working.

You could try practice staring at Sigils again. But always make sure you're aura and chakras are totally and completely clean. It does help.

On regards to focusing.... (Sorry for this example but it's really the only one I could think of)
Say you really really really have to poop. If you're at that sense of urgency you don't try to poop it out or in general you shouldn't have to try to hard to push it out....

You just let it happen.

Don't focus so hard where you're squinting your eyes and tensing your muscles. A soft focus is all you need.
To the point where you're aware of what you're focusing on and staying focusing on it instead of trying to throw your entire being into the state of focus.

This just takes time, make sure you've opened the watch towers to the 6th chakra and you're visualizing brilliant white light on the 6 points down your third eye. That should help.

Try reciting AUM into your being 9 times before meditation for better clarity and awareness...Which all focus really is...Clarity and awareness.

---In [email protected], <wrenthewolfie@... wrote :

A lot of times when I meditate I have horrible trouble visualizing things to the point where my mind starts shutting down. I have done the opening of the third eye meditation in the 40 day meditation program but it sometimes feels like my visualization is getting worse.. For example, during the aura of protection meditation, sometimes I can visualize the white-gold energy very well but other times it's extremely difficult to determine the position of the energy and even the color.. It's especially a problem for me during chakra spinning. I have difficulty at times spinning my chakras; there will be times where my mind kinda shuts down and I can't see the chakras spinning or even the chakras themselves. What do I do?

Thanks so much to the both of you! Honestly the poop analogy kinda helped. It was practical lol I'll definitely check out that meditation program too. Thanks again!

Attachments :
<ol>Joy of Satan 2010 Sermons.pdf</ol>I was reading your post and remembered a sermon of High Priestess Maxine which really goes into these type of problems. It is from 2010 and covers a lot of subjects, but if you go through it you will find the information you are looking for.
HAIL SATAN!

You are not alone, it's time you go to satan in prayer, ask him to send a demon to assist you, almighty satan is ever willing to help us, nd note that sometimes we feel the power of imagination more powerful than somedays, the most important thing is, don't stop meditating, keep pushing on,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back